Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play to Rugby Australia 00:44 - May 18 with 3813 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

His argument of being allowed to ‘spread God’s word with his freedom of speech’ is nonsense. No place for blatant homophobia like that - particularly from someone with the influence (apparently) he has in his position in Australia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/rugby-union/48306223

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 00:48 - May 18 with 3283 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good to see Rugby Australia defending the drunks.

;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 01:34 - May 18 with 3236 viewsSpruceMoose

I make you right Romford. Good post.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 02:02 - May 18 with 3204 viewsjeera

Yet another example how an imaginary being is more important than actual real people.

Brainwashing nonsense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 03:36 - May 18 with 3164 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wonder what part of the OP Lindhi disagrees with. The sacking or the second sentence of my post.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 04:02 - May 18 with 3151 viewsSpruceMoose

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 03:36 - May 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Wonder what part of the OP Lindhi disagrees with. The sacking or the second sentence of my post.

This is why I don't see the point of the downvote. Who knows why they took exception to your post. Could be for a whole host of reasons.

Sometimes people should explain what their issue is rather than mindlessly mashing the downvote button.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 05:35 - May 18 with 3105 viewscrunchie1978

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 02:02 - May 18 by jeera

Yet another example how an imaginary being is more important than actual real people.

Brainwashing nonsense.

And an example of someone living in a made up world opposed to the real world.
Fair play to Rugby Australia on 10:26 - May 18 with 2881 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Brainwashing nonsense.

Except his statement is a warped view on religion. Not very reflective really.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 10:27 - May 18 with 2873 viewsBlueBadger

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 05:35 - May 18 by crunchie1978

Mr Kettle, meet Mr Pot.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 10:58 - May 18 with 2846 viewsSpruceMoose

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 05:35 - May 18 by crunchie1978

You've had a right mare on here the last couple of days.

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:06 - May 18 with 2835 viewsBlueBadger

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 10:26 - May 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

Anyone who thinks God hates gays is clearly wrong. After all, did Jesus not say to the Devil 'get thee behind me'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:10 - May 18 with 2827 viewsBlueBadger

Before anyone starts w*nking on about 'free speech', I'd like to leave this here.

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:16 - May 18 with 2820 viewsjeera

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 10:26 - May 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

Well, yes, it is reflective of the Bible's views.

Pretty accurate as it goes.

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:19 - May 18 with 2818 viewsDarth_Koont

We need to get on top of this sort of fundamentalist religious stuff. People can believe what they want but it shouldn't be allowed to offend others or to influence life, politics etc.

With the speed and reach these hateful views can get out there nowadays, there needs to be zero tolerance for belief-based nonsense. If people have strong opinions one way or another about issues affecting others, they can show us their data not just how small their minds are.

On a side note, rugby as a sport has done very well at being inclusive and working against homophobia. From refs and players to whole clubs. Folau will have known this and if he disagreed then he should have left rugby years ago.

Pronouns: He/Him

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:22 - May 18 with 2808 viewsjeera

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 10:27 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Mr Kettle, meet Mr Pot.

I'm actually thinking he may have been agreeing with me, going by the up-arrow thing.

Though nothing is certain anymore.

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:32 - May 18 with 2790 viewsWD19

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 04:02 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

This is why I don't see the point of the downvote. Who knows why they took exception to your post. Could be for a whole host of reasons.

Sometimes people should explain what their issue is rather than mindlessly mashing the downvote button.

Sorry, but I wasn't happy with the resolution of your avatar. It looks grainy.
Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:39 - May 18 with 2783 viewscrunchie1978

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 10:27 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Mr Kettle, meet Mr Pot.

Lolz....badger u stopped short....to scared to mutter the B word....fearing SJW persecution.
Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:43 - May 18 with 2770 viewsBlueorder

Brainwashing nonsense.

Good old Christianity, dividing mankind for centuries. The sooner people stop believing in this sh1t the closer we might become.
Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:45 - May 18 with 2762 viewsDarth_Koont

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:39 - May 18 by crunchie1978

Lolz....badger u stopped short....to scared to mutter the B word....fearing SJW persecution.

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:56 - May 18 with 2745 viewsSpruceMoose

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:39 - May 18 by crunchie1978

Can you at least type out your nonsense without all this.... ....... ....... business?

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 12:14 - May 18 with 2712 viewsGirthyguy

Brainwashing nonsense.

Yeah there are certain types of creatures getting away with it for years and still do and will continue to do so.
Fair play to Rugby Australia on 22:41 - May 18 with 2588 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 11:16 - May 18 by jeera

Well, yes, it is reflective of the Bible's views.

Pretty accurate as it goes.

commonly held opinion.. but no not accurate in my view. There are many verses in the Bible that could be seen to be supporting Homosexuality.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 23:03 - May 18 with 2553 viewssparks

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 22:41 - May 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

commonly held opinion.. but no not accurate in my view. There are many verses in the Bible that could be seen to be supporting Homosexuality.

Big book of multiple choice. Homophobia is broadly supported by the book and by large parts of the religion.

Individual interpretation generally reflects existing or passed on biases.

However, to say that these bigoted views are not typical of the religion is simply wrong.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 23:46 - May 18 with 2506 viewsSpruceMoose

For too long religious folk have been far too concerned about where other folk like to stick their willies and tongues.

Bloody pervs.

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 00:22 - May 19 with 2470 viewsjeera

With the caveat that one has to accept Jesus etc.

[Otherwise] the punishment for sin is death.

Feck me I've known enough Christians for the past 30 odd years to have heard this a trillion times..

The man has rightly been sacked because he has chosen to air his vile views, taken, literally or otherwise, like millions before him, from a series of children's stories.

What you believe personally is irrelevant to me frankly. I've little time for it.

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 00:24 - May 19 with 2464 viewsDarth_Koont

Fair play to Rugby Australia on 00:22 - May 19 by jeera

With the caveat that one has to accept Jesus etc.

[Otherwise] the punishment for sin is death.

Feck me I've known enough Christians for the past 30 odd years to have heard this a trillion times..

The man has rightly been sacked because he has chosen to air his vile views, taken, literally or otherwise, like millions before him, from a series of children's stories.

What you believe personally is irrelevant to me frankly. I've little time for it.

Indeed. No point looking at the bible for advice on what we already know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024