Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? 01:18 - May 30 with 4564 viewsSpruceMoose

Getting a bit neckbeardy on here if you ask me. Some preposterous and dangerous theories floating about on a daily basis. Mods may need to step in if forum isn't going to go full Mumsnet.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:33 - May 30 with 1327 viewsBiGDonnie

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:31 - May 30 by GeoffSentence

WELL I'VE NO DOUBT THAT SOME POSTERS ARE ANNOYED BY MY CONSTANT ROLLING BATTLE WITH THE BREXIT PARTY FANS. I'M SORRY IF THAT'S THE CASE. I DON'T WANT TO LET THEIR STUFF GET POSTED ON HERE UNCHALLENGED THOUGH.

IT IT REALLY BOTHERS ANYONE THEN THE IGNORE BUTTON IS THERE.

I'm justified, it seems.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:44 - May 30 with 1300 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:33 - May 30 by BiGDonnie

I'm justified, it seems.

It would help if you spoke in whole constructed ideas!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:47 - May 30 with 1292 viewsfooters

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:33 - May 30 by BiGDonnie

I'm justified, it seems.

If you're justified AND ancient I think there's an ice cream van round here somewhere...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:53 - May 30 with 1274 viewsBiGDonnie

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:44 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

It would help if you spoke in whole constructed ideas!

COYBs

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 13:09 - May 30 with 1250 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:53 - May 30 by BiGDonnie

OK bub. Thanks for your contribution.

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 13:12 - May 30 with 1248 viewsBiGDonnie

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 13:09 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

OK bub. Thanks for your contribution.

Don't take it to heart kid, I don't have any reason for you to be on ignore. I was only tickling ya testies.

COYBs

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 13:35 - May 30 with 1224 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 13:12 - May 30 by BiGDonnie

Don't take it to heart kid, I don't have any reason for you to be on ignore. I was only tickling ya testies.

Well I assumed you hadn't a you saw my post to reply to!

Love you too x

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 13:57 - May 30 with 1195 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:00 - May 30 by StokieBlue

Conversely there are a number of people who don't post much anymore because of the torrent of unpalatable views and fake news that's spouted.

SB

That may be true but I can only go on posts I’ve seen - and can’t recall seeing any to that effect

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:01 - May 30 with 1190 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 13:57 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

That may be true but I can only go on posts I’ve seen - and can’t recall seeing any to that effect

There are about three threads within the last week. Go back a little further and there were several threads where dangerous anti-vaxx ideas were being promoted. I mean if you haven't bothered to read those threads, I don't exactly blame you! Part of me wishes I hadn't!

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:26 - May 30 with 1160 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:01 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

There are about three threads within the last week. Go back a little further and there were several threads where dangerous anti-vaxx ideas were being promoted. I mean if you haven't bothered to read those threads, I don't exactly blame you! Part of me wishes I hadn't!

I meant that I’m not aware of anyone no longer using the site or using the site less because of them - doesn’t mean they don’t exist of course but I haven’t personally come across it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:28 - May 30 with 1154 viewsStokieBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:26 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I meant that I’m not aware of anyone no longer using the site or using the site less because of them - doesn’t mean they don’t exist of course but I haven’t personally come across it

Because they don't use the site anymore? :).

Someone made a list the other day, it was fairly long, people like newcy, bojk etc.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:29 - May 30 with 1150 viewsHolyGoalie

The only conspiracy I keep up with is those stupid lot that believe in anti-vaxxing, fk them and their dirty carpets

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:29 - May 30 with 1148 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:26 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

wkj posts far less than she used to. That's one person I know for a fact from conversations who has become incredibly bored with the board for the reasons stated. There are others I won't out. But if you haven't personally come across it that's fair enough.

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:31 - May 30 with 1136 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:29 - May 30 by HolyGoalie

The only conspiracy I keep up with is those stupid lot that believe in anti-vaxxing, fk them and their dirty carpets

I don't know who you are, or where you've come from, but I like you.

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:31 - May 30 with 1133 viewsStokieBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:29 - May 30 by HolyGoalie

I've been indirectly accused in this very thread of spreading fake news against anti-vaxx.

Make of that what you will.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:33 - May 30 with 1129 viewsBiGDonnie

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:29 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

wkj posts far less than she used to. That's one person I know for a fact from conversations who has become incredibly bored with the board for the reasons stated. There are others I won't out. But if you haven't personally come across it that's fair enough.

WKJs a she yeah? I reckon a solid 5/10 when going out out.

COYBs

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:33 - May 30 with 1123 viewsRyorry

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:29 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

The "conspiracy" threads don't bother me, as I either just don't open them or stop reading after p1. A couple of recent returnees to the site have put me off being here as much as I used to be tho (cue cheering from certain quarters! )

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:34 - May 30 with 1117 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:33 - May 30 by BiGDonnie

WKJs a she yeah? I reckon a solid 5/10 when going out out.

She identifies that way yes. I'm a happily married man so have no comment on her attractiveness.

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:36 - May 30 with 1112 viewsBiGDonnie

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:34 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

She identifies that way yes. I'm a happily married man so have no comment on her attractiveness.

Shes busted then.

COYBs

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:39 - May 30 with 1096 viewsfooters

I know how she feels. Even dear old footers has been suffering from a little ennui of late... Maybe it's the forum, maybe it's chemtrails, maybe it's Maybeline.

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:40 - May 30 with 1089 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:39 - May 30 by footers

I know how she feels. Even dear old footers has been suffering from a little ennui of late... Maybe it's the forum, maybe it's chemtrails, maybe it's Maybeline.

Could be the horrific amounts of weed and coke you consume?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:41 - May 30 with 1082 viewsfooters

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:40 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

Could be the horrific amounts of weed and coke you consume?

GB drinks ten cans of the stuff a day! Imagine how he feels!

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:41 - May 30 with 1082 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:36 - May 30 by BiGDonnie

Shes busted then.

From what I hear, J2 knows more about what is under that particular hood than I do.

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 14:45 - May 30 with 1066 viewsHolyGoalie

Those foreign posters coming on here, driving away all of our women. Time to take back control+alt+delete

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024