Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? 01:18 - May 30 with 4563 viewsSpruceMoose

Getting a bit neckbeardy on here if you ask me. Some preposterous and dangerous theories floating about on a daily basis. Mods may need to step in if forum isn't going to go full Mumsnet.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 10:55 - May 30 with 867 viewsBrixtonBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 05:45 - May 30 by Benters2

As Vapers said Yesterday you really have fkd this board up.

I know a fair few people who dont post anymore thanks to you and your constant boring and mostly nasty posts.

Oh and as Phil has said time and time again i am not Grimboy.

Shove it.

I'm calling that second line a bare-faced lie. Nobody has said to you they don't come on here because of Sprucemoose, let alone "a fair few people."

You're such a liar Benters.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 10:57 - May 30 with 860 viewsfooters

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 10:55 - May 30 by BrixtonBlue

I'm calling that second line a bare-faced lie. Nobody has said to you they don't come on here because of Sprucemoose, let alone "a fair few people."

I assume he's talking about his alt logins and taximan. Yeah, shame they're gone innit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 10:57 - May 30 with 861 viewsStokieBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 08:55 - May 30 by StokieBlue

As I said on Phil's thread (which I hope he read), this board is a haven for misinformation, fake news and appalling theories. Nothing is ever done and it's driving many posters away.

Admin turn a blind eye to it all, perhaps because it's too much to moderate for a single person but it's making the board a far less pleasant place to be. Many good posters hardly bother anymore because of the torrent of nonsense.

Either something has to change or this place will end up like Infowars or something. Some of the threads already head in that direction and some of them are downright dangerous.

If nothing is done Phil might find himself with a much quieter board.

SB

Morning Grimmers.

I see you've been busy since getting out of bed. Care to refute any of the posts rather than vote and giggle whilst looking at your magic box?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:04 - May 30 with 838 viewsHarry_Palmer

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 09:43 - May 30 by StokieBlue

Well I think it takes all forms.

Brexit and immigration lies are obviously everywhere on here and are arguably more dangerous than 9/11 stuff given they could affect peoples votes/opinions. Same with the very dangerous anti-vaxx threads which pop up. There has also been some horrible false flag stuff around 9/11, Sandy Hook and basically anything involving a government.

In nearly every thread someone will post some total fake news and then double-down on it. It's tiresome and potentially dangerous.

SB

Of course you would never post or endorse any 'fake news' that could be a dangerous influence on people, would you Stokie?
[Post edited 30 May 2019 11:07]
What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:04 - May 30 with 837 viewsSwansea_Blue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 10:55 - May 30 by BrixtonBlue

I don’t come on here anymore because of SpruceMoose, but I haven’t told Benters.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:05 - May 30 with 831 viewsBrixtonBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 10:57 - May 30 by StokieBlue

Morning Grimmers.

I see you've been busy since getting out of bed. Care to refute any of the posts rather than vote and giggle whilst looking at your magic box?

SB

You should know by now, he does downvoting for 'fun'. He probably hasn't even read the content.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:08 - May 30 with 819 viewsStokieBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:04 - May 30 by Harry_Palmer

Of course you would never post or endorse any 'fake news' that could be a dangerous influence on people, would you Stokie?
[Post edited 30 May 2019 11:07]

Not knowingly I wouldn't.

So why don't you give me some examples then I'll know not to in future?

However if they are anti-vaxx ones then don't bother because it's not fake news because you don't agree with it, whilst your "views" are demonstrably fake news and are very dangerous.

SB
[Post edited 30 May 2019 11:10]

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:10 - May 30 with 814 viewsHarry_Palmer

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:08 - May 30 by StokieBlue

Not knowingly I wouldn't.

So why don't you give me some examples then I'll know not to in future?

However if they are anti-vaxx ones then don't bother because it's not fake news because you don't agree with it, whilst your "views" are demonstrably fake news and are very dangerous.

SB
[Post edited 30 May 2019 11:10]

You'll keep....
Login to get fewer ads

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:11 - May 30 with 807 viewsStokieBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:10 - May 30 by Harry_Palmer

You'll keep....

Surely if I am dishing out fake news it needs to be stopped immediately hence I asked what you were referring to.

Pretty poor really.

SB

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:14 - May 30 with 799 viewsBloomBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 09:51 - May 30 by WD19

It has always been the way. The only difference now is that some ppl take the internet far too seriously.

Precisely. Plus often the same people who talk about fake news are often the same people who then post a link to an internet page on the pretense it's on the internet so it must be true.

Reminds me of the news last week of £millions being lost by people booking holidays on the internet only to discover they're fake. Geez what is wrong with people.

As someone once said if a stranger arrived at your door in a clapped out car and said I have a villa in Spain you can rent it for £1000 you would never hand the money over but put that person behind a web page and people hand it over without a second thought
What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:19 - May 30 with 789 viewsRyorry

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 05:45 - May 30 by Benters2

I know a fair few people who dont post anymore thanks to you and your constant boring and mostly nasty posts.

Shove it.

OMG the irony

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:22 - May 30 with 775 viewsBrixtonBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:04 - May 30 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t come on here anymore because of SpruceMoose, but I haven’t told Benters.

I've told Benters I don’t come on here anymore because of SpruceMoose, even though I still do.

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:23 - May 30 with 771 viewsSpruceMoose

Shove it.

I look at who downvoted your post, I look at who upvoted it, and I think I'm doing ok, cheers bud.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:25 - May 30 with 763 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:14 - May 30 by BloomBlue

Precisely. Plus often the same people who talk about fake news are often the same people who then post a link to an internet page on the pretense it's on the internet so it must be true.

Reminds me of the news last week of £millions being lost by people booking holidays on the internet only to discover they're fake. Geez what is wrong with people.

As someone once said if a stranger arrived at your door in a clapped out car and said I have a villa in Spain you can rent it for £1000 you would never hand the money over but put that person behind a web page and people hand it over without a second thought

With as little respect as you deserve, you're one of the biggest trolls on here so pardon me if I don't take everything you post with a pinch of salt

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:27 - May 30 with 752 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:22 - May 30 by BrixtonBlue

I've told Benters I don’t come on here anymore because of SpruceMoose, even though I still do.

Benters only comes on here because of SpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:38 - May 30 with 714 viewsRyorry

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 10:57 - May 30 by footers

I assume he's talking about his alt logins and taximan. Yeah, shame they're gone innit.

I don't think they all have ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:39 - May 30 with 709 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

At least two posters have posted as much on the forum in the past two days

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:45 - May 30 with 698 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:39 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

So they still post then?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:51 - May 30 with 679 viewsBrixtonBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:39 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

How does that work?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:57 - May 30 with 660 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:51 - May 30 by BrixtonBlue

How does that work?

Sorry taking that literally you’re correct - but meant that they’ve posted that they barely post here anymore for that reason. Assume that’s what Benters was referring to

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:59 - May 30 with 650 viewsSpruceMoose

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:57 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Sorry taking that literally you’re correct - but meant that they’ve posted that they barely post here anymore for that reason. Assume that’s what Benters was referring to

Well I've no doubt that some posters are annoyed by my constant rolling battle with the Brexit Party fans. I'm sorry if that's the case. I don't want to let their stuff get posted on here unchallenged though.

It it really bothers anyone then the ignore button is there.
[Post edited 30 May 2019 12:02]

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:00 - May 30 with 649 viewsStokieBlue

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:57 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Conversely there are a number of people who don't post much anymore because of the torrent of unpalatable views and fake news that's spouted.

SB

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:07 - May 30 with 631 viewsfooters

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:00 - May 30 by StokieBlue

Conversely there are a number of people who don't post much anymore because of the torrent of unpalatable views and fake news that's spouted.

SB

When I want the really nasty stuff I come on here. All they do on Stormfront these days is chat about their favourite biscuits...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:27 - May 30 with 595 viewsBiGDonnie

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 11:59 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

Well I've no doubt that some posters are annoyed by my constant rolling battle with the Brexit Party fans. I'm sorry if that's the case. I don't want to let their stuff get posted on here unchallenged though.

It it really bothers anyone then the ignore button is there.
[Post edited 30 May 2019 12:02]

Can someone enlighten me as to what he just said?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:31 - May 30 with 586 viewsGeoffSentence

What the heck's going on with all the conspiracy theory nonsense on here lately? on 12:27 - May 30 by BiGDonnie

Can someone enlighten me as to what he just said?

WELL I'VE NO DOUBT THAT SOME POSTERS ARE ANNOYED BY MY CONSTANT ROLLING BATTLE WITH THE BREXIT PARTY FANS. I'M SORRY IF THAT'S THE CASE. I DON'T WANT TO LET THEIR STUFF GET POSTED ON HERE UNCHALLENGED THOUGH.

IT IT REALLY BOTHERS ANYONE THEN THE IGNORE BUTTON IS THERE.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024