Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party 11:17 - May 31 with 19664 viewsElderGrizzly

I wonder how quickly a member of the NEC is expelled vs someone voting Lib Dem is?
Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 14:25 - May 31 with 1517 viewsDarth_Koont

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 14:17 - May 31 by GlasgowBlue

Jesus HChrist. If non Israeli Jews are worried about antisemitism they should put pressure on the Israeli government. Are you fcukin serious?

Imagine if somebody said that British Muslims are worried about the rise of Islamophobia they should put pressure on Iran or Saudis Arabia?

If I wanted to speak to someone who'd willfully ignore the point I'd have put your name in the title.

I also wouldn't have written as much to explain my point of view. It's just more fuel for your distortion machine.

Pronouns: He/Him

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 15:04 - May 31 with 1475 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s been suspended, rather than expelled just now

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 15:11 - May 31 with 1465 viewsDarth_Koont

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 15:04 - May 31 by ElderGrizzly

Well, that makes sense if they're going to investigate his comments to see if they're actually antisemitic.

Pity no-one ever wants to do that on here.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 15:25 - May 31 with 1429 viewsgiant_stow

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 15:04 - May 31 by ElderGrizzly

Wasn't he suspended for that other thing he said a year or so back, or was that punishment just re-education?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:25 - May 31 with 1369 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 12:26 - May 31 by Darth_Koont

Just to give this context, this isn't even about Corbyn. Here's Oborne who did the Despatches documentary talking about this MO back in 2009. That was even before the propaganda offensive really kicked off over Gaza in 2014 and then when Corbyn came in as the number one target.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/pro-israel-lobby-in-britain-ful

Does the inability to address this ring any bells today?

Crikey that's quite a read isn't it !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:36 - May 31 with 1361 viewsBrixtonBlue

How is this anti-semitism? It's a conspiracy theory, but anti-semitism?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:52 - May 31 with 1348 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:36 - May 31 by BrixtonBlue

How is this anti-semitism? It's a conspiracy theory, but anti-semitism?!

So you’ve been defending labour over antisemitism for over three years now and you don’t know the accepted IHRA definition of antisemitism?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:59 - May 31 with 1339 viewsMugwump

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:52 - May 31 by GlasgowBlue

So you’ve been defending labour over antisemitism for over three years now and you don’t know the accepted IHRA definition of antisemitism?

The things he said were antisemitic but the most worrying thing is that he doesn’t realise it.

None of them do and that’s the worrying thing. So now we have to worry about the far right and the far left.
Login to get fewer ads

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:03 - May 31 with 1336 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:59 - May 31 by Mugwump

The things he said were antisemitic but the most worrying thing is that he doesn’t realise it.

None of them do and that’s the worrying thing. So now we have to worry about the far right and the far left.

Dolly recently posted a video by antisemite David Ike which repeated the antisemitic trope about the Rothschilds and didn’t understand why it was antisemtic.
[Post edited 31 May 2019 20:04]

Iron Lion Zion

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:03 - May 31 with 1334 viewsDarth_Koont

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:25 - May 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

Crikey that's quite a read isn't it !

Certainly sobering and that was in 2009 before everything's been ramped up and been party-politicised.

Oborne knows his stuff via that documentary and sees the current situation for what it is — a witchhunt where nobody dares speak out.

I don't blame Israel or the more Zionist members of the Jewish community. They can think and do what they believe in and others can disagree. But there's a conspiracy of silence surrounding this from so-called objective observers which means that's off the table.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:07 - May 31 with 1326 viewsDarth_Koont

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:52 - May 31 by GlasgowBlue

Link it to the IHRA definition please.

Maybe this is the Israeli embassy plan? The more they're involved the more "antisemitic" people are by pointing it out.

Clever.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:14 - May 31 with 1315 viewsDarth_Koont

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 19:59 - May 31 by Mugwump

What if there was evidence that the Israeli embassy were involved? Is telling the truth antisemitic just because it points the finger at some Israelis or Jewish groups?

I don't know the evidence for Willsman's claims about the rabbis having been "organised" by the Israeli embassy but it's not exactly a stretch given they've been all over the Board of Deputies, the CST, the LFI and the CFI to name just a few. But if that's wrong then he should retract it and apologise.

But in the context of how the Israeli embassy and the lobbyists have been working it's hardly antisemitic.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:18 - May 31 with 1304 viewslowhouseblue

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:14 - May 31 by Darth_Koont

What if there was evidence that the Israeli embassy were involved? Is telling the truth antisemitic just because it points the finger at some Israelis or Jewish groups?

I don't know the evidence for Willsman's claims about the rabbis having been "organised" by the Israeli embassy but it's not exactly a stretch given they've been all over the Board of Deputies, the CST, the LFI and the CFI to name just a few. But if that's wrong then he should retract it and apologise.

But in the context of how the Israeli embassy and the lobbyists have been working it's hardly antisemitic.

do YOU have any evidence that 68 british rabbis have been acting under the direction of israel? if not why are you constantly repeating and promoting an undoubtedly anit-semitic trope? if you don't have evidence stop giving credence to this offensive crap.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:19 - May 31 with 1300 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've not defended any antisemitism.

It's Friday night I haven't got time for this. Bye.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:22 - May 31 with 1286 viewsDarth_Koont

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:18 - May 31 by lowhouseblue

do YOU have any evidence that 68 british rabbis have been acting under the direction of israel? if not why are you constantly repeating and promoting an undoubtedly anit-semitic trope? if you don't have evidence stop giving credence to this offensive crap.

No, you utter fool. That's why I've said it repeatedly.

The first parts are accurate though so stop giving credence to the idea that this all made up and antisemitic.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:27 - May 31 with 1276 viewslowhouseblue

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:22 - May 31 by Darth_Koont

No, you utter fool. That's why I've said it repeatedly.

The first parts are accurate though so stop giving credence to the idea that this all made up and antisemitic.

so what parts are accurate?

you post: "I don't know the evidence for Willsman's claims about the rabbis having been "organised" by the Israeli embassy but it's not exactly a stretch given they've been all over the Board of Deputies, the CST, the LFI and the CFI to name just a few." so you have no evidence but you post an anti-semitic slur - 'it's not exactly a stretch'.

you want to promote this nonsense but you want to pretend you're not doing it. you're an utter disgrace.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:29 - May 31 with 1272 viewsDarth_Koont

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:19 - May 31 by BrixtonBlue

Good move.

I'm going to leave them to it too and wait for an answer to what's been posted. I think I've got more chance of Santa Claus being real.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:36 - May 31 with 1259 viewsDarth_Koont

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:27 - May 31 by lowhouseblue

you post: "I don't know the evidence for Willsman's claims about the rabbis having been "organised" by the Israeli embassy but it's not exactly a stretch given they've been all over the Board of Deputies, the CST, the LFI and the CFI to name just a few." so you have no evidence but you post an anti-semitic slur - 'it's not exactly a stretch'.

you want to promote this nonsense but you want to pretend you're not doing it. you're an utter disgrace.

Well done. Twice in a thread you've asked me for an answer that I just gave in the post you replied to.

As a matter of interest, where do you think you fit on the Dunning-Kruger graph?

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:49 - May 31 with 1247 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:19 - May 31 by BrixtonBlue

Perhaps read what was posted. I said you’ve defended Labour over antisemitism. You have. Numerous times.

Iron Lion Zion

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:49 - May 31 with 1247 viewsBackToRussia

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:27 - May 31 by lowhouseblue

It's either true or it isn't. It's b0llocks that it's antisemitism. Any time some one blames any Jewish person for anything it's antisemitic?? Regardless of its connection to their race?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 22:06 - May 31 with 1205 viewslowhouseblue

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:36 - May 31 by Darth_Koont

Well done. Twice in a thread you've asked me for an answer that I just gave in the post you replied to.

As a matter of interest, where do you think you fit on the Dunning-Kruger graph?

you really are a turd. in the end everyone can read what you post and reach their own conclusion - but it's pretty obvious what you are.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 22:12 - May 31 with 1195 viewsBackToRussia

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 22:06 - May 31 by lowhouseblue

you really are a turd. in the end everyone can read what you post and reach their own conclusion - but it's pretty obvious what you are.

Go on, say it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 22:15 - May 31 with 1190 viewslowhouseblue

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 22:12 - May 31 by BackToRussia

Go on, say it.

town are going up,
now you're going believe it ?

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 22:16 - May 31 with 1188 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 22:12 - May 31 by BackToRussia

Go on, say it.

He did, the 5th word....and that is a twtd trope at the moment.....PHIL, PHIL!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 23:11 - May 31 with 1146 viewsMugwump

Another day, a little bit more anti-semitism in the Labour party on 20:03 - May 31 by GlasgowBlue

Dolly recently posted a video by antisemite David Ike which repeated the antisemitic trope about the Rothschilds and didn’t understand why it was antisemtic.
[Post edited 31 May 2019 20:04]

Well I’m a 4 by 2 but it seems people know more about these things than me.

I’ll remember in future to sleep with my passport in my pocket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024