Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Jeremy .... 22:37 - Jun 3 with 2500 viewsXYZ

cavorting with terrorists ….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16366413
Oh Jeremy .... on 22:40 - Jun 3 with 2468 viewsBloomBlue

Is she one of the candidates for the Conservatives leader?
Oh Jeremy .... on 22:43 - Jun 3 with 2453 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Jeremy .... on 22:40 - Jun 3 by BloomBlue

No she's dead.

Edit.... Not that she should let that stop her.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 22:43]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh Jeremy .... on 22:50 - Jun 3 with 2430 viewsBrixtonBlue

LOL.

I wonder how Glassers is gonna square this one.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh Jeremy .... on 22:58 - Jun 3 with 2414 viewsfactual_blue

Oh Jeremy .... on 22:50 - Jun 3 by BrixtonBlue

LOL.

I wonder how Glassers is gonna square this one.

I couldn't care less.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh Jeremy .... on 23:02 - Jun 3 with 2411 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy .... on 22:58 - Jun 3 by factual_blue

I couldn't care less.

Facters you sassy lately!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Jeremy .... on 23:31 - Jun 3 with 2366 viewsfactual_blue

Oh Jeremy .... on 23:02 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

Facters you sassy lately!

Why should I care about things that are of absolutely no consequence to me?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh Jeremy .... on 00:04 - Jun 4 with 2339 viewsXYZ

Oh Jeremy .... on 22:40 - Jun 3 by BloomBlue

no, just another liar ….
Oh Jeremy .... on 00:59 - Jun 4 with 2313 viewspickles110564

Maggie was the best Prime Minister we had. Corbyn is a joke just like his supporters.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh Jeremy .... on 01:11 - Jun 4 with 2310 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy .... on 00:59 - Jun 4 by pickles110564

Maggie was the best Prime Minister we had. Corbyn is a joke just like his supporters.

That is an excellent joke pickles. Good one!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Jeremy .... on 02:34 - Jun 4 with 2299 viewsXYZ

She was a bare faced liar as this report confirms
As some of us have been saying for the last 40 years.

Myths die when the truth is revealed.

RIP Maggie's reputation.

Maggie the terrorist negotiator.

Shameful duplicitous liar.
Oh Jeremy .... on 02:40 - Jun 4 with 2294 viewsXYZ

Oh Jeremy .... on 02:34 - Jun 4 by XYZ

She was a bare faced liar as this report confirms
As some of us have been saying for the last 40 years.

Myths die when the truth is revealed.

RIP Maggie's reputation.

Maggie the terrorist negotiator.

Shameful duplicitous liar.

Should add a big up to John Major who actually made a real difference to peace in NI in the few years he had, which Blair and the sainted Mo Mowlem picked up and rammed home.

Oh for such politicians now.
Oh Jeremy .... on 07:09 - Jun 4 with 2201 viewsBrixtonBlue

Maggie was the Prime Minister. Corbyn has his supporters.

There, I fixed it for you.

Saying Maggie was the best Prime Minister is like saying Roy Keane was ITFC's best manager. She is the most hated Prime Minister in British history, you might want to ask yourself why. The fact that she did one of the things most of you Corbyn haters attack Corbyn for must be a bit embarrassing for you.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh Jeremy .... on 07:40 - Jun 4 with 2170 viewshampstead_blue

were you aware of what actually happened?

We had the IRA in the palm of our hands. We'd penetrated them to such a level they couldn't fart without it coming back to us.

In this phase she is giving them the exit. Are you aware that we 'allegedly' had one maybe more of the Army Council working for us?
They had no choice. We had taken out their best units either dead or in jail.

I personally don't agree with the pandering to them. They should be in jail, end of.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Oh Jeremy .... on 08:14 - Jun 4 with 2130 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Jeremy .... on 07:40 - Jun 4 by hampstead_blue

We had the IRA in the palm of our hands. We'd penetrated them to such a level they couldn't fart without it coming back to us.

In this phase she is giving them the exit. Are you aware that we 'allegedly' had one maybe more of the Army Council working for us?

I personally don't agree with the pandering to them. They should be in jail, end of.

So in 1981 which this article is about "we" had them "in the palm of our hands " and "they couldn't fart......" etc. Good of you to let them have a go at blowing her up, cheers!

Ps "penetration" and "farting".....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh Jeremy .... on 08:22 - Jun 4 with 2119 viewsBluefish

This article strikes me as a desperate attempt to clutch at straws, it really is a non story. Simpletons will lap it up with no idea why they are doing it.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Oh Jeremy .... on 08:36 - Jun 4 with 2090 views26_Paz

Oh Jeremy .... on 08:22 - Jun 4 by Bluefish

This article strikes me as a desperate attempt to clutch at straws, it really is a non story. Simpletons will lap it up with no idea why they are doing it.

Plenty of them on here buh

The Paz Man

Oh Jeremy .... on 09:22 - Jun 4 with 2033 viewshampstead_blue

Oh Jeremy .... on 08:14 - Jun 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

So in 1981 which this article is about "we" had them "in the palm of our hands " and "they couldn't fart......" etc. Good of you to let them have a go at blowing her up, cheers!

Ps "penetration" and "farting".....

Please read 'Secret Victory' by Dr William Matchett.

The problem with these posts is that those on the outside only know what the press tells them.

Some of us who've worked inside this story know what really happened.
You may wish to 'poo poo' my posts on this matter but you are denying fact.

The IRA were holed below the water line. The only way out way given to them by the politicians.
One of the inferences of the book, for which I completely agree with, is that we should not have given them an inch.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Oh Jeremy .... on 09:46 - Jun 4 with 2005 viewsNo9

Oh Jeremy .... on 09:22 - Jun 4 by hampstead_blue

The problem with these posts is that those on the outside only know what the press tells them.

The IRA were holed below the water line. The only way out way given to them by the politicians.
One of the inferences of the book, for which I completely agree with, is that we should not have given them an inch.

So what you are saying is that the British government sustained the hostilities ?
Doesn't that make them complicit in the deaths that followed?
Oh Jeremy .... on 09:50 - Jun 4 with 1998 viewsbrazil1982

You may be surprised to know that MT negotiated...or at least attempted to. Corbyn has never "negotiated" anything - he just happened to support the IRA.
Oh Jeremy .... on 11:06 - Jun 4 with 1911 viewsWeWereZombies

Oh Jeremy .... on 09:22 - Jun 4 by hampstead_blue

Thanks for the heads up on 'Secret Victory', I doubt whether I will agree with all of it judging from the reviews on Amazon (if I ever get around to reading it). Not without its detractors but at least written by someone who was there and a stake in a peaceful outcome.

Although XYZ's link was to a seven and a half year old article it has wised me up regarding Thatcher at least contacting the IRA, I had the impression from a BBC2 documentary, mainly an interview with Blair's chief of staff Jonathan Powell, that Thatcher completely blanked them. And now I have another book to add to my ever growing bookcases of still to reads:

Talking to Terrorists: How to End Armed Conflicts, The Bodley Head, 2014, ISBN 9781847922298

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Oh Jeremy .... on 13:12 - Jun 4 with 1843 viewsChurchman

Oh Jeremy .... on 07:40 - Jun 4 by hampstead_blue

Having witnessed the delights of what they did first hand on one occasion and nearly being a victim of it, I agree with you entirely. They should be in jail or dead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024