Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets 12:49 - Jun 12 with 13462 viewsJ2BLUE

Applications open in 10 minutes.

No need to rush though, it's open for a month and everyone has an equal chance in the ballot.

https://lottery-access.uefa.com/pkpcontroller/wp/euro2020/index_en.html?queue=q-

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 18:51 - Jun 15 with 1554 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:56 - Jun 12 by bluelagos

You can go back and remove it before the closing date...

I also went for one of the Glasgow games. Sods law thats the one I get.

Cheers, just edited out Rome

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:35 - Aug 5 with 1356 viewsJ2BLUE

Just read they had 19.3 million ticket requests! 1.9m tickets requested for the final.

Suddenly i'm not expecting a single ticket!

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:37 - Aug 5 with 1348 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:35 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

Just read they had 19.3 million ticket requests! 1.9m tickets requested for the final.

Blimey that's my hopes dashed too. I have various applications spread out amongst my mates too so i'm hopeful for at least 1 game, will be really disappointed if I get none.

They better hurry up and tell us.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 1339 viewsitfcjoe

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:35 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

I'm glad I went big, I always try and sensibly pick tickets and get nothing - just went for all the Wembley games at Cat 1, the 2 Glasgow games at Cat 2 and the Munich 1/4 final at Cat 2.

If I got everything was something like €6500 but will be lucky to get anything

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:48 - Aug 5 with 1304 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:40 - Aug 5 by itfcjoe

I'm glad I went big, I always try and sensibly pick tickets and get nothing - just went for all the Wembley games at Cat 1, the 2 Glasgow games at Cat 2 and the Munich 1/4 final at Cat 2.

Are you obligated to buy all the tickets you are awarded?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:50 - Aug 5 with 1299 viewsSuperblue95

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:48 - Aug 5 by SpruceMoose

I applied for a few and yeah I think you have to stump up regardless

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:54 - Aug 5 with 1285 viewsitfcjoe

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:48 - Aug 5 by SpruceMoose

Yep, but it's a numbers game

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:57 - Aug 5 with 1279 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:54 - Aug 5 by itfcjoe

Yep, but it's a numbers game

Got it. It would be like losing the lottery!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:58 - Aug 5 with 1272 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I did similar. When do we find out?
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:59 - Aug 5 with 1263 viewsitfcjoe

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:57 - Aug 5 by SpruceMoose

Got it. It would be like losing the lottery!

I'd go to all the ones I could get - the final tickets alone are €1k each so between the 2 semis and the final that is €4k out of it and you aren't going to get all of them

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 16:01 - Aug 5 with 1261 viewsitfcjoe

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:58 - Aug 5 by PrideOfTheEast

I did similar. When do we find out?

Next week or 2:

"Fans did not pay anything at the time of application. If successful, they will be notified by email with a request to pay for their tickets within a specified time (approximately ten days).

Due to the high interest, tickets for all venues are being allocated by a random ballot conducted at the end of July. Fans will know the outcome of applications by mid-August at the latest."

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 16:03 - Aug 5 with 1252 viewsFreddies_Ears

Cat 2 is often the best to go for. Lower cats are vastly oversubscribed, and cat 1 can be impacted by corporate demand.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 16:03 - Aug 5 with 1249 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 16:01 - Aug 5 by itfcjoe

Next week or 2:

"Fans did not pay anything at the time of application. If successful, they will be notified by email with a request to pay for their tickets within a specified time (approximately ten days).

Due to the high interest, tickets for all venues are being allocated by a random ballot conducted at the end of July. Fans will know the outcome of applications by mid-August at the latest."

So the draw has been done. Schrödinger's tickets.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 1211 viewsitfcjoe

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 16:03 - Aug 5 by Freddies_Ears

Cat 2 is often the best to go for. Lower cats are vastly oversubscribed, and cat 1 can be impacted by corporate demand.

I went for the accepting tickets of any category as well to help as know these things are always massively oversubscribed

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 17:34 - Aug 5 with 1163 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 16:19 - Aug 5 by itfcjoe

I went for the accepting tickets of any category as well to help as know these things are always massively oversubscribed

You're now going to get everything and will be forking out £6k!

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:16 - Aug 6 with 1079 viewsTractorCam

DRAW IS COMPLETE:

I applied for 6 wembley fixtures and got 1 of the group games as a category 2 ticket! Waiting to hear from my mates and their applications but happy days for me!

Good luck the rest of you.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:24 - Aug 6 with 1065 viewsGooders7592

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:16 - Aug 6 by TractorCam

DRAW IS COMPLETE:

I applied for 6 wembley fixtures and got 1 of the group games as a category 2 ticket! Waiting to hear from my mates and their applications but happy days for me!

How do you know already? Email or logging into UEFA?
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:27 - Aug 6 with 1056 viewsportmantales

DRAW IS COMPLETE:

18 games and didnt get any!

Ahhh well, I am sure some will appear on official re-sale markets

Blog: Hello Old Friend - AFC Wimbledon Home Preview

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:32 - Aug 6 with 1043 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:27 - Aug 6 by portmantales

Did you get an email telling you that?

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:33 - Aug 6 with 1043 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:27 - Aug 6 by portmantales

Ah sorry mate :(

And Gooders I went on the website, i still haven't received an email.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:33 - Aug 6 with 1041 viewsGiant_Midget

I've been allocated 7 of the games I applied for. The 3 Wembley group games, and England's potential knock outs (assuming they win the group) up until and including the semi. I've also got a group game in Amsterdam.

I applied for the middle category and applied for a single ticket for each.

Just need to find £900 to pay for the tickets and tell the missus I've been far more successful than I expected!
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:37 - Aug 6 with 1026 viewsportmantales

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:32 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

Did you get an email telling you that?

Logged into the website,

My friend has 3 Wembley games but at a cost of £5.5K! (4 tickets per game so 12 tickets total) including both semis.

I feel for his bank balance! That is the gamble of ballots I suppose!

Blog: Hello Old Friend - AFC Wimbledon Home Preview

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:43 - Aug 6 with 1011 viewsJ2BLUE

I have tickets to:

Match 20, Group D VS Group D Category 2 2 tickets 250.00 EUR
Match 32, Group D VS Group D Category 2 2 tickets 250.00 EUR

My dad didn't get anything. Hmm. 500 EUR for two group game tickets. Not sure i'll be bothering.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:45 - Aug 6 with 1002 viewsitfcjoe

DRAW IS COMPLETE:

Me and a mate applied for a fair bit together and now need to work out which ones to kick back....

Both got all 3 England group games

He got 2nd round in Dublin if England win group

I got one of the semi's, a Wembley 2nd round game and a quarter in Munich

Mine is €3k and his €1,500 so think his might be a better bet and we lose the semi final which is €600 each and not England if we win the group

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:47 - Aug 6 with 994 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:33 - Aug 6 by Giant_Midget

I've been allocated 7 of the games I applied for. The 3 Wembley group games, and England's potential knock outs (assuming they win the group) up until and including the semi. I've also got a group game in Amsterdam.

I applied for the middle category and applied for a single ticket for each.

Just need to find £900 to pay for the tickets and tell the missus I've been far more successful than I expected!

Wow you've done well there mate!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024