Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm 15:23 - Jun 14 with 2354 viewsSitfcB

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/pigs-stolen-from-suffolk-farmyard-1-6106787

🤷🏻‍♂️

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:26 - Jun 14 with 2336 viewsSE1blue

Is it too early to accuse Philip Ham?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:27 - Jun 14 with 2332 viewsWeWereZombies

I suspect that the thief may have disguised his vehicle as an hambulance, if the ventilation is poor they are going to bacon inside.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:32 - Jun 14 with 2310 viewsSE1blue

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:27 - Jun 14 by WeWereZombies

I suspect that the thief may have disguised his vehicle as an hambulance, if the ventilation is poor they are going to bacon inside.

When they catch the suspects will there be a police loin up?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:33 - Jun 14 with 2306 viewsSwansea_Blue

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:26 - Jun 14 by SE1blue

Is it too early to accuse Philip Ham?

I'd question Gav, see if you can get him to squeal.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:36 - Jun 14 with 2290 viewsfooters

They can find them all in Yates' tomorrow night.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:43 - Jun 14 with 2272 viewsjeera

Activists or BBQ enthusiasts?

Wasn't a truck spotted with Gloucestershire number plates in the area per chance?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:43 - Jun 14 with 2274 viewspimballwizard

Apparently one or two of them got away but were impaled on the farmyard fencing . A few cuts and scratches were treated with some oinkment.
Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:44 - Jun 14 with 2266 viewsSteve_M

Are there lots of hungry foxes in need of feeding?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:45 - Jun 14 with 2261 viewsgiant_stow

Sorry, i was feeling a bit frisky, but I'll have them back safe and sound(ish) tomorrow

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:47 - Jun 14 with 2260 viewsjontysnut

the driver was allegedly Kevin Rowland. When his wife phoned to ask what he was bringing home for tea he said 'Gammon,Eileen'
Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 16:09 - Jun 14 with 2206 viewsSwansea_Blue

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 15:47 - Jun 14 by jontysnut

the driver was allegedly Kevin Rowland. When his wife phoned to ask what he was bringing home for tea he said 'Gammon,Eileen'

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:24 - Jun 14 with 2059 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Anyone want any bacon I can't shift it out

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:26 - Jun 14 with 2055 viewswkj

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:24 - Jun 14 by Northstander_Blue

Nah mate, we've had enough of your porkies to last a life time. Didn't your first stretch teach you anything?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 18:27]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:26 - Jun 14 with 2052 viewsSpruceMoose

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:24 - Jun 14 by Northstander_Blue

Is it second hand Twitter bacon?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:28 - Jun 14 with 2048 viewsSpruceMoose

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:26 - Jun 14 by wkj

Nah mate, we've had enough of your porkies to last a life time. Didn't your first stretch teach you anything?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 18:27]

First stretch?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:29 - Jun 14 with 2045 viewswkj

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:28 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

First stretch?

Didn't he commit crimes as 12th Man so he could reinvent himself as a new man?

Crybaby

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:30 - Jun 14 with 2034 viewsSpruceMoose

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:29 - Jun 14 by wkj

Didn't he commit crimes as 12th Man so he could reinvent himself as a new man?

Oh I see. I thought you were suggesting he'd actually been to prison before!

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:32 - Jun 14 with 2027 viewswkj

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 18:30 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Oh I see. I thought you were suggesting he'd actually been to prison before!

Crybaby

Appeal after 40 pigs stolen from Suffolk farm on 19:26 - Jun 14 with 1960 viewsBloomBlue

Trotters Independent Traders
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024