Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... 16:25 - Jun 18 with 4573 viewschicoazul

...stuff like this happens, which I warn you all about on the reg.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:05 - Jun 18 with 820 viewschicoazul

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:49 - Jun 18 by HolyGoalie

ARF

Hey Blueas how are you? Not seen you on here for a while.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:27 - Jun 18 with 791 viewseireblue

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:03 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

I'm 44 and look not a day over 42

Hmmmm, are you sure you are not a software developer, around the age of 27, that likes pints?
While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:30 - Jun 18 with 788 viewsDanTheMan

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:45 - Jun 18 by footers

Thought it was 'all about' front end these days? Though tbf a front end dev did tell me that.

I'm only allowed partial CMS access, any more and the whole thing would catch on fire or something.

It is but my experience is that nobody is really that good at it and the ecosystem is a nightmare.

I've switched to doing cloud systems which is much more interesting and actually fun.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:55 - Jun 18 with 762 viewsSwansea_Blue

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:39 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Look at the state of him. I bet he advertises himself on dating sites as being a 'nice guy' and refers to women as 'females'.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 21:35 - Jun 18 with 729 viewsMelford

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:39 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Look at the state of him. I bet he advertises himself on dating sites as being a 'nice guy' and refers to women as 'females'.

He's got the fedora and neckbeard combo.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 00:59 - Jun 19 with 683 viewsSpruceMoose

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:04 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

Thanks mane!

Careful there, he' was saying that racist words aren't really racist the other day. Got to pick your allies carefully!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024