Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... 16:25 - Jun 18 with 4572 viewschicoazul

...stuff like this happens, which I warn you all about on the reg.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:12 - Jun 18 with 874 viewsBlueBadger

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:52 - Jun 18 by J2BLUE

I always wonder if people just see their chance for a bit of attention and that is why they do it.

Chico or the bloke in the story?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:16 - Jun 18 with 865 viewschicoazul

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:12 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Chico or the bloke in the story?

Are you saying you *dont* post on here to get attention?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:17 - Jun 18 with 856 viewsBlueBadger

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:12 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

That's beautiful

I quite like Chico. He comes across as a slightly dim bloke who's a bit baffled by modern ife, rather than actively hating anything that isn't white, straight People Lik eUs like some of our other thickos.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:18 - Jun 18 with 859 viewsbrogansnose

He's got a pony tail therefore it is only right and proper that he's discriminated against.
While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:19 - Jun 18 with 841 viewsSpruceMoose

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:17 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

I quite like Chico. He comes across as a slightly dim bloke who's a bit baffled by modern ife, rather than actively hating anything that isn't white, straight People Lik eUs like some of our other thickos.

He would make a rather lovely Mr Bean type sitcom character I imagine.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:22 - Jun 18 with 841 viewsDubtractor

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:17 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

I think you've all got chico wrong personally. I'd include him in the list of people I'd share a pint with off twtd.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:23 - Jun 18 with 826 viewsSpruceMoose

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:22 - Jun 18 by Dubtractor

I think you've all got chico wrong personally. I'd include him in the list of people I'd share a pint with off twtd.

I reckon he'd let you have your own pint, he seems nice like that!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:23 - Jun 18 with 824 viewsfooters

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:22 - Jun 18 by Dubtractor

He's a good egg. Just beware of his tricky traps and you'll be fine.

He was so nice he even helped me out with a bit of advice via PM which was very welcome :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:24 - Jun 18 with 831 viewsDanTheMan

Me too.

On topic, what a knob the suing guy is. Software Engineer too and I can pretty much tell what sort of one he is. The sort where you really don't want to be on their team.

Although I guess fair play that he won?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 18:25]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:26 - Jun 18 with 819 viewsBlueBadger

I'd definitely have a pint with Chico. It'd be like drinking with Carl Pilkington having discovered Google.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:26 - Jun 18 with 817 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:26 - Jun 18 with 813 viewsSpruceMoose

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:24 - Jun 18 by DanTheMan

Me too.

On topic, what a knob the suing guy is. Software Engineer too and I can pretty much tell what sort of one he is. The sort where you really don't want to be on their team.

At least he's kind enough to signal that he's a plank by wearing that hat.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:30 - Jun 18 with 804 viewsDanTheMan

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:26 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

At least he's kind enough to signal that he's a plank by wearing that hat.

Nothing like a good fedora to really round off the signature look.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:32 - Jun 18 with 793 viewsfooters

Me too.

Can always smell the envy of those who aren't full stack...

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:34 - Jun 18 with 792 viewsDanTheMan

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:32 - Jun 18 by footers

Can always smell the envy of those who aren't full stack...

Full stack, yuck.

Sod front end development for a laugh these days. Maybe when WebAssembly gives us something that isn't awful to work with.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:39 - Jun 18 with 782 viewsMullet

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:30 - Jun 18 by DanTheMan

Is he one of these guys that vapes and thinks he's in Blade Runner and women are just wrong to spurn his Wotsitty fingered advances?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:43 - Jun 18 with 773 viewsJakeITFC

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:30 - Jun 18 by DanTheMan

M’lady
While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:43 - Jun 18 with 775 viewsTrequartista

When you say "all", i think you just mean the usual mafia who have to post on every thread. Most people I suspect would agree with you.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:45 - Jun 18 with 757 viewsfooters

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:34 - Jun 18 by DanTheMan

Full stack, yuck.

Sod front end development for a laugh these days. Maybe when WebAssembly gives us something that isn't awful to work with.

Thought it was 'all about' front end these days? Though tbf a front end dev did tell me that.

I'm only allowed partial CMS access, any more and the whole thing would catch on fire or something.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:49 - Jun 18 with 751 viewsHolyGoalie

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:43 - Jun 18 by Trequartista

When you say "all", i think you just mean the usual mafia who have to post on every thread. Most people I suspect would agree with you.

ARF

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:02 - Jun 18 with 718 viewschicoazul

Oh TYB, likewise!

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:03 - Jun 18 with 716 viewschicoazul

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:23 - Jun 18 by footers

He's a good egg. Just beware of his tricky traps and you'll be fine.

He was so nice he even helped me out with a bit of advice via PM which was very welcome :)

Traps? Moi? Thank you luv.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:03 - Jun 18 with 714 viewschicoazul

Me too.

Thank you my G, you too! Yep the fedora tells it all.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:03 - Jun 18 with 713 viewschicoazul

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:26 - Jun 18 by J2BLUE

Agree

TYB!

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 19:04 - Jun 18 with 712 viewschicoazul

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:43 - Jun 18 by Trequartista

Thanks mane!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024