Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? 19:02 - Jul 22 with 2267 viewsCoco

Lolz, even ITFC would not be that stupid. Pure banter.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 19:18 - Jul 22 with 2197 viewsGirthyguy

You hope
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 19:55 - Jul 22 with 2090 viewsRegencyBlue

With this owner don’t bet on it!
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:01 - Jul 22 with 2074 viewsjas0999

Evans will be rubbing his hands together. More cash for Marcus. None will be spent of course. Nothing new.
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:10 - Jul 22 with 2038 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I can't see Dozzell going there even if they were interested and made an offer the club accepted. You never know, but I would be surprised.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:14 - Jul 22 with 2013 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:01 - Jul 22 by jas0999

Evans will be rubbing his hands together. More cash for Marcus. None will be spent of course. Nothing new.

And obviously some will keep defending him as they always do.
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:17 - Jul 22 with 1998 viewsyorkshire

How much cash has he made since he took over - I am guessing millions the way you guys talk about him
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:17 - Jul 22 with 1994 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:14 - Jul 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

And obviously some will keep defending him as they always do.

And some will keep criticising … as they always do.

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:21 - Jul 22 with 1975 viewsJ2BLUE

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:17 - Jul 22 by yorkshire

How much cash has he made since he took over - I am guessing millions the way you guys talk about him

He obviously hasn't made a penny but he does sell off assets to help fund the shortfall which leaves us replacing good players with cheap punts. You must surely understand that is why we are now in league one? Our long term direction under Evans is downwards. Even if we go up this season the lack of adequate funding will soon see us relegated again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:25 - Jul 22 with 1963 viewsyorkshire

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:21 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

He obviously hasn't made a penny but he does sell off assets to help fund the shortfall which leaves us replacing good players with cheap punts. You must surely understand that is why we are now in league one? Our long term direction under Evans is downwards. Even if we go up this season the lack of adequate funding will soon see us relegated again.

So what you are saying is that the club shouldn't sustain itself and that ME should keep ploughing more and more cash into the club (even though it may be against financial guidelines)
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:25 - Jul 22 with 1963 viewsFixed_It

Zzzzzzzz...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:25 - Jul 22 with 1960 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:21 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

Our long-term direction has been poor. However, he is a businessman and throwing money at the problem didn't work when he did do so. There are issues with the way he has run the club and some of the decisions he has made. However, to suggest he is making money out of it or benefits from those errors is plain crass.

I am sure Evans is as disappointed or more than the rest of us that the club has gone backwards. I am sure he would love to own a Premier League Club instead of a League 1 one.

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:32 - Jul 22 with 1922 viewsActionMan

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:10 - Jul 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can't see Dozzell going there even if they were interested and made an offer the club accepted. You never know, but I would be surprised.

People make the assumption that the lad has a real emotional investment in Town because his Dad played here, forgetting his Dad supported Spurs and jumped to them as soon as possible! It's a money game, they'll be able to pay him more than double we can just to warm a bench, given his injury history, they will take the money surely? Because he may not get another offer like that playing for a League One side.

As for Judge it seems he wants off, but he has a contract here so unless it is silly money for him I don't see why we have to sell. If he wants off though do we really want him with us? Lambert already seems a bit off with him over it given the dig he had the other day.
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:36 - Jul 22 with 1901 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:32 - Jul 22 by ActionMan

People make the assumption that the lad has a real emotional investment in Town because his Dad played here, forgetting his Dad supported Spurs and jumped to them as soon as possible! It's a money game, they'll be able to pay him more than double we can just to warm a bench, given his injury history, they will take the money surely? Because he may not get another offer like that playing for a League One side.

As for Judge it seems he wants off, but he has a contract here so unless it is silly money for him I don't see why we have to sell. If he wants off though do we really want him with us? Lambert already seems a bit off with him over it given the dig he had the other day.

I don't think anyone could blame any player for moving to a Premier League club and taking the wages if they were offered the chance.

I do think he would struggle with the overall family commitment to supporting the Town (I think his uncle more so than his dad if I remember correctly). So much so that I would imagine if there is genuine interest his agent would seek to tout him to other Championship/low Prem clubs for a similar wage.

In all honesty I would be surprised if nodge were interested.

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:40 - Jul 22 with 1887 viewsITFC_Forever

I bet we could...

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 08:05 - Jul 23 with 1535 viewsSaigonTractor

If both these things happen (and for the record I think there's about 40% chance both deals happen) then I'd hope fans finally fully turn on Evans.
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 08:10 - Jul 23 with 1517 viewsFreddy

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 08:05 - Jul 23 by SaigonTractor

If both these things happen (and for the record I think there's about 40% chance both deals happen) then I'd hope fans finally fully turn on Evans.

Evans Out !
Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 11:55 - Jul 23 with 1375 viewsBlueBadger

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:17 - Jul 22 by yorkshire

I resent your use of 'you guys'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 12:00 - Jul 23 with 1355 viewsBiGDonnie

Judge sold for pennies and Dozzell to Norwich? on 20:17 - Jul 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

And some will keep criticising … as they always do.

While he runs the club the way he does it's completely fair to criticise him.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024