Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? 20:55 - Sep 1 with 2555 viewsmartin12120137

Thought would have come on at weekend for bit as was 3-0 up.
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 20:57 - Sep 1 with 2546 viewsSitfcB

He’s starting Tuesday.

Just easing him back in I think, I note that before the Peterborough game he had a brace on his knee.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 20:59 - Sep 1 with 2517 viewsGarv

Nolo probably a bigger priority in the short term.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 20:59 - Sep 1 with 2525 viewsRonFearonsHair

The way Nolan got clattered makes me thankful it wasn't Huws out there. Or was that just because it was Nolan..?
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:07 - Sep 1 with 2457 viewsstig4532

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 20:59 - Sep 1 by RonFearonsHair

The way Nolan got clattered makes me thankful it wasn't Huws out there. Or was that just because it was Nolan..?

The latter. I guess the Shrewsbury players must still be bitter and jealous at Nolan's move to a big club
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:10 - Sep 1 with 2439 viewsMrTown

There is no real reason to force him through.

2 years out, Downes and Skuse have formed a really good partnership at the moment.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him in and out, bits here and there, cup starts until after Christmas

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:11 - Sep 1 with 2444 viewsPhilTWTD

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:07 - Sep 1 by stig4532

The latter. I guess the Shrewsbury players must still be bitter and jealous at Nolan's move to a big club

I checked and Pierre, who clattered him, only signed in January so wouldn't have any gripe from his time there.
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:27 - Sep 1 with 2325 viewsstig4532

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:11 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

I checked and Pierre, who clattered him, only signed in January so wouldn't have any gripe from his time there.

Good point... perhaps the team had a word though? I'm quite cynical but some people can hold big grudges
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:30 - Sep 1 with 2301 viewsGuthrum

Still working his way back to full match fitness. He's played less than two hours cup/League football in the last 20 months.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:35 - Sep 1 with 2272 viewsjdf987

Should imagine 2 more weeks during international break will help him along big time
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:35 - Sep 1 with 2270 viewsxrayspecs

Back up to Skuse and Downes centrally for the time being. Makes sense given how long he has been out. That may be his role this season. Assuming he stays injury free, I can see him being more or a regular next season, especially if we go up, as I am not sure Skuse will be first choice and Downes may not be here.
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:59 - Sep 1 with 2202 viewsPhilTWTD

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:27 - Sep 1 by stig4532

Good point... perhaps the team had a word though? I'm quite cynical but some people can hold big grudges

It did occur to me that it was one of his mates leaving a mark or someone who didn't get on with him from his time there, but I think it was probably just a frustrated challenge.
Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 22:08 - Sep 1 with 2145 viewsRadlett_blue

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:35 - Sep 1 by jdf987

Should imagine 2 more weeks during international break will help him along big time

Not sure about this. Huws has played next to no football in the last 2 years and at some stage we have to see if he is actually up to professional football. Just wrapping him in cotton wool for the rest of his contract isn't going to be any good to anyone.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 22:20 - Sep 1 with 2094 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 22:08 - Sep 1 by Radlett_blue

Not sure about this. Huws has played next to no football in the last 2 years and at some stage we have to see if he is actually up to professional football. Just wrapping him in cotton wool for the rest of his contract isn't going to be any good to anyone.

He's being managed really well. I expect he'll start Tuesday. May even play 90. Long road back. Ability wise he is one of our best. But its got to be gradual. I think he'll start all the cup games and see him phased in as we go into 2020.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 22:32 - Sep 1 with 2056 viewsdavblue

Any reason huws hasn’t played much lately ? on 21:59 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

It did occur to me that it was one of his mates leaving a mark or someone who didn't get on with him from his time there, but I think it was probably just a frustrated challenge.

Pierre has always been a little rash at times I saw a reasonable amount of him at wycombe when he was there.

I actually thought he would be worth a punt for us on a free when he left Wycombe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024