Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question 10:37 - Sep 2 with 16537 viewsBrixtonBlue

Blubfish reckons last year's squad, as signed by Lambert, was the most expensive squad in our history. He reckons you're the only one who can confirm that he is correct. I reckon he's talking bobbins. What say you?

Thanks in advance.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 10:28 - Sep 3 with 1943 viewsBackToRussia

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 09:49 - Sep 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Good point - why is the time of day relevant? Rather odd thing to pickup on - especially as it may not be the afternoon where he is

Are you Blubfish's b1tch or what?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 11:00 - Sep 3 with 1913 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 10:28 - Sep 3 by BackToRussia

Are you Blubfish's b1tch or what?

LOL - I assume you completely missed the bits in the thread where I linked details of our wage bill to confirm Fishers was talking rubbish

Might be worth actually reading the thread before diving in next time pal 👍🏻

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 11:00 - Sep 3 with 1911 viewsBackToRussia

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 11:00 - Sep 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

LOL - I assume you completely missed the bits in the thread where I linked details of our wage bill to confirm Fishers was talking rubbish

Might be worth actually reading the thread before diving in next time pal 👍🏻

Funner this way.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 11:23 - Sep 3 with 1884 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 09:49 - Sep 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Good point - why is the time of day relevant? Rather odd thing to pickup on - especially as it may not be the afternoon where he is

Yes, good point. I shall go away and think about what I've done.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 11:46 - Sep 3 with 1867 viewskinnockers

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 18:13 - Sep 2 by wkj

Thats it Will, last time you're having red on a week night 🤣

Your posts are horrible . Why do you keep saying we know each other and have been going for drinks when i've never met you or any one else on here at least that i know of? I cant drink under doctors orders for the next few months any way. My name is also not Will

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 11:50 - Sep 3 with 1856 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 11:23 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

Yes, good point. I shall go away and think about what I've done.

Wise move, Fishers can recommend a good sunbed, so I’ve heard

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 13:08 - Sep 3 with 1807 viewsSouperJim

Good grief, this thread is a corker. If TWTD went to the seaside, you lot would bitterly argue over how many grains of sand were on the beach.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 13:34 - Sep 3 with 1787 viewswkj

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 11:46 - Sep 3 by kinnockers

Your posts are horrible . Why do you keep saying we know each other and have been going for drinks when i've never met you or any one else on here at least that i know of? I cant drink under doctors orders for the next few months any way. My name is also not Will

Of course your real name isn't Will, I was not going to divulge that on here was I? Thought it would be safer calling you by your Mum's maiden name, as we agreed. As for the not being able to drink bit, what are you like? You knock back more piss than Tosh from the bill with a christmas bonus!

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 13:41 - Sep 3 with 1774 viewskinnockers

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 13:34 - Sep 3 by wkj

Of course your real name isn't Will, I was not going to divulge that on here was I? Thought it would be safer calling you by your Mum's maiden name, as we agreed. As for the not being able to drink bit, what are you like? You knock back more piss than Tosh from the bill with a christmas bonus!

Reporting to admin

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 13:44 - Sep 3 with 1766 viewswkj

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 13:41 - Sep 3 by kinnockers

Reporting to admin

Reporting to adnams more like

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 13:44 - Sep 3 with 1766 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 13:41 - Sep 3 by kinnockers

Reporting to admin

Snitches get stitches boyo.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:11 - Sep 3 with 1732 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 00:36 - Sep 3 by wkj

Essentially it is because he still doesn't like me and has an idea deep down I orchestrate all of the bants against him.

Shame some of the last month was spent fighting for my life and worrying about actual issues rather than this supposed dark campaign I weave, but hey ho, scum like me deserves it ey?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 0:37]

What are you talking about? Please don't put words in my mouth.

I hope you are well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:14 - Sep 3 with 1722 viewswkj

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:11 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

I hope you are well.

Nice one will

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:15 - Sep 3 with 1720 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:11 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

I hope you are well.

wkj can't answer right now sadly. She lost both arms in a tragic bowling accident so now has to wait until the nurse comes over to type out her forum posts for her.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:16 - Sep 3 with 1717 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:15 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

wkj can't answer right now sadly. She lost both arms in a tragic bowling accident so now has to wait until the nurse comes over to type out her forum posts for her.

That's unfortunate.

Truly impaired.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:17 - Sep 3 with 1716 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:16 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

That's unfortunate.

Only if you care about her. I won't be losing any sleep. Not after the 'Joanna' incident.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:20 - Sep 3 with 1702 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:17 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

Only if you care about her. I won't be losing any sleep. Not after the 'Joanna' incident.

Hang on, both arms you say?

Does that mean the Rolex is no longer needed?

Truly impaired.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:22 - Sep 3 with 1697 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:20 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

Hang on, both arms you say?

Does that mean the Rolex is no longer needed?

Wears it around the ankle now.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:23 - Sep 3 with 1691 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:22 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

Oh well, no arm in asking.

Truly impaired.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:28 - Sep 3 with 1680 viewsfooters

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 14:22 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

That's a probation tag, you idiot.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024