Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question 10:37 - Sep 2 with 16539 viewsBrixtonBlue

Blubfish reckons last year's squad, as signed by Lambert, was the most expensive squad in our history. He reckons you're the only one who can confirm that he is correct. I reckon he's talking bobbins. What say you?

Thanks in advance.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 19:32 - Sep 2 with 3096 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 17:09 - Sep 2 by BrixtonBlue

You think trolling on a Sunday afternoon whilst on holiday is something to be proud of?

Why is the day relevant if you’re on holiday?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 19:45 - Sep 2 with 3065 viewswkj

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 19:32 - Sep 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Because Sunday is usually the day when Butlins does the disco.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:20 - Sep 2 with 3035 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 19:32 - Sep 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The day isn't relevant.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:31 - Sep 2 with 3023 viewsfooters

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:20 - Sep 2 by BrixtonBlue

The day isn't relevant.

It is if you're staying at Butlins.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:42 - Sep 2 with 3014 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:31 - Sep 2 by footers

It is if you're staying at Butlins.

Fancy pants. Us poor folk had to make do with Haven.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:44 - Sep 2 with 3011 viewsfooters

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:42 - Sep 2 by SpruceMoose

I was a Redcoat, not on holiday.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:46 - Sep 2 with 3004 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:42 - Sep 2 by SpruceMoose

Pontins was epic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:48 - Sep 2 with 2997 viewsfooters

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:46 - Sep 2 by J2BLUE

Pontins was epic.

Why did you downvote No wood?

Login to get fewer ads

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:50 - Sep 2 with 2986 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:48 - Sep 2 by footers

Why did you downvote No wood?

, The reason I downvoted is [redacted]

Truly impaired.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:52 - Sep 2 with 2980 viewsfooters

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:50 - Sep 2 by J2BLUE

, The reason I downvoted is [redacted]

I'm worried about you, very worried indeed.

Not as much as some of the others on here, but worried nonetheless.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:53 - Sep 2 with 2971 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:52 - Sep 2 by footers

Thank you.

Truly impaired.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 00:36 - Sep 3 with 2906 viewswkj

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:52 - Sep 2 by footers

Essentially it is because he still doesn't like me and has an idea deep down I orchestrate all of the bants against him.

Shame some of the last month was spent fighting for my life and worrying about actual issues rather than this supposed dark campaign I weave, but hey ho, scum like me deserves it ey?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 0:37]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 01:11 - Sep 3 with 2889 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 00:36 - Sep 3 by wkj

Essentially it is because he still doesn't like me and has an idea deep down I orchestrate all of the bants against him.

Shame some of the last month was spent fighting for my life and worrying about actual issues rather than this supposed dark campaign I weave, but hey ho, scum like me deserves it ey?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 0:37]

When your Rolex got caught in the propeller of my speedboat I thought I was going to jail for sure.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 01:21 - Sep 3 with 2885 viewsjeera

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 01:11 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

When your Rolex got caught in the propeller of my speedboat I thought I was going to jail for sure.

I hate it when that happens.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 02:26 - Sep 3 with 2866 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 01:21 - Sep 3 by jeera

I hate it when that happens.

Luckily the video footage was captured by the Nest doorbell camera on my speedboat's front door. The insurance people found it most helpful.

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 07:16 - Sep 3 with 2840 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 20:20 - Sep 2 by BrixtonBlue

The day isn't relevant.

Bit odd to post ‘You think trolling on a Sunday afternoon...’ then

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:10 - Sep 3 with 2821 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 07:16 - Sep 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Bit odd to post ‘You think trolling on a Sunday afternoon...’ then

It's just a factual sentence. "Afternoon" isn't particularly relevant either, so why don't you jump on that as well?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:37 - Sep 3 with 2800 viewsBiGDonnie

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 15:52 - Sep 2 by Bluefish

Grower not a shower

Pahahaaaaaaaaaa

Small dick Bluefish. Brilliant. From now on, I'll call you tiny.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:44 - Sep 3 with 2789 viewsBluefish

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:37 - Sep 3 by BiGDonnie

Pahahaaaaaaaaaa

Small dick Bluefish. Brilliant. From now on, I'll call you tiny.

Typical spurs fan missing the joke

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:58 - Sep 3 with 2778 viewsBiGDonnie

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:44 - Sep 3 by Bluefish

Typical spurs fan missing the joke

Ain't nothing funny about small willies pal.

COYBs

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:58 - Sep 3 with 2777 viewsBluefish

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:58 - Sep 3 by BiGDonnie

Ain't nothing funny about small willies pal.

According to your missus

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 09:28 - Sep 3 with 2761 viewsBiGDonnie

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:58 - Sep 3 by Bluefish

According to your missus

She left me. Said it was too big.

COYBs

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 09:49 - Sep 3 with 2743 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 08:10 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

It's just a factual sentence. "Afternoon" isn't particularly relevant either, so why don't you jump on that as well?

Good point - why is the time of day relevant? Rather odd thing to pickup on - especially as it may not be the afternoon where he is

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 09:52 - Sep 3 with 2735 viewsmonytowbray

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 09:49 - Sep 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Good point - why is the time of day relevant? Rather odd thing to pickup on - especially as it may not be the afternoon where he is

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 10:26 - Sep 3 with 2719 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hi Phil, how's it going? Good weekend? I have a quick question on 09:52 - Sep 3 by monytowbray

Classic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024