Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The paint brushes are out... 10:16 - Sep 12 with 3724 viewsSitfcB

Remember Clegg getting pelters for this yet everyone is happy to see it happening now...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The paint brushes are out... on 16:02 - Sep 12 with 591 viewshoppy

Clegg looks like he's put on a bit of timber since he was last here...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The paint brushes are out... on 16:07 - Sep 12 with 587 viewsSouperJim

The paint brushes are out... on 14:48 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

Not really sure he was the one who made a massive deal of it. If I remember rightly it was mentioned in his column in the programme, which isn't really unfair given it was his job to deal with the off-field side of things. Unfortunately for him we lost heavily that day, to Barnsley if I remember rightly.

I think this is a slightly generous recollection Phil. At a time when things on the pitch were going badly wrong, Clegg was busy using his column in the programme to boast about (what should be considered) routine maintenance of the stadium, like this was some wonderful news to be celebrated. Uncle Marcus has allowed me to spend £10 on a tin of paint. It was spectacularly out of touch and a microcosm of everything wrong with the way the club was being run at the time.

Sitters attempting to draw a comparison via the non-club tweet above and claiming hypocrisy is laughable.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

The paint brushes are out... on 16:47 - Sep 12 with 541 viewsTractorWood

The paint brushes are out... on 16:07 - Sep 12 by SouperJim

I think this is a slightly generous recollection Phil. At a time when things on the pitch were going badly wrong, Clegg was busy using his column in the programme to boast about (what should be considered) routine maintenance of the stadium, like this was some wonderful news to be celebrated. Uncle Marcus has allowed me to spend £10 on a tin of paint. It was spectacularly out of touch and a microcosm of everything wrong with the way the club was being run at the time.

Sitters attempting to draw a comparison via the non-club tweet above and claiming hypocrisy is laughable.

The ground looks awful. Even the 'new' stands look painfully dated.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The paint brushes are out... on 16:55 - Sep 12 with 535 viewsKieran_Knows

The paint brushes are out... on 16:07 - Sep 12 by SouperJim

Sitters is just a troll these days....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The paint brushes are out... on 16:59 - Sep 12 with 529 viewsDubtractor

The paint brushes are out... on 15:02 - Sep 12 by Steve_M

It needs replacing really, the core bits are early 1970s aren't they. I doubt that's ever going to happen as without Premier League money we'll never be able to afford it.

Also, rebuilding stands tends to go hand in hand with bad times for us.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The paint brushes are out... on 17:01 - Sep 12 with 527 viewshoppy

The paint brushes are out... on 16:47 - Sep 12 by TractorWood

The ground looks awful. Even the 'new' stands look painfully dated.

I might be in the minority, but when I'm sitting in any of the stands, looking around I still absolutely love the place - much prefer our stadium to a Pride Park (or whatever they call it now) or a Bolton University Stadium... And for a lot of clubs that will be visiting this season, compared with their home grounds, they will probably think ours is quality.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The paint brushes are out... on 17:06 - Sep 12 with 517 viewsSpruceMoose

The paint brushes are out... on 14:48 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

Not really sure he was the one who made a massive deal of it. If I remember rightly it was mentioned in his column in the programme, which isn't really unfair given it was his job to deal with the off-field side of things. Unfortunately for him we lost heavily that day, to Barnsley if I remember rightly.

Unlike Town fans to sh!t the bed over a minor thing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The paint brushes are out... on 19:59 - Sep 12 with 444 viewsSitfcB

The paint brushes are out... on 16:55 - Sep 12 by Kieran_Knows

Sitters is just a troll these days....

Genuinely wasn’t anything in it, was just making a comment, which is true.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024