Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. 21:35 - Sep 24 with 6898 viewsSwailsey

About KVY and Woolfie. Lovely stuff.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 21:38 - Sep 24 with 6866 viewscatch74

Noticed that too, clearly not a fan.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 22:06 - Sep 24 with 6746 viewsKieran_Knows

You love to see it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 22:13 - Sep 24 with 6708 viewssuffolkpoker

Chambers is a proper captain, type of player your glad is in your team.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 22:39 - Sep 24 with 6586 viewsChurchman

I know he is not the best centre half the club has ever seen and he has a mistake or two in him, but I am so glad he stayed. His positive impact on and off the field is massive.

As for Hurst, his comments just confirm those of others. He and his idiot assistant were so far out of their depth they needed a periscope.
Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 22:59 - Sep 24 with 6533 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Was interesting to read. He initially played it safe and then doubled back and deliberately thought no, lets tell it how it is. It was another poor Hurst decision.

Note EADT quoted him first satin 'we'll and then correcting to 'we'll not we'dsomeone for wrong"

Was obviously a very unhappy camp.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 23:35]

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 23:49 - Sep 24 with 6396 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 21:38 - Sep 24 by catch74

Noticed that too, clearly not a fan.

Who is?!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 05:17 - Sep 25 with 6253 viewscatch74

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 23:49 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

Who is?!

Chambers (of Hurst)

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 07:40 - Sep 25 with 6049 viewsbefxblue

Typically the EADT have used Chambos comments out of context, stating KVY is a weapon, when he was still talking about Hurst.
Login to get fewer ads

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 07:59 - Sep 25 with 5981 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 05:17 - Sep 25 by catch74

Chambers (of Hurst)

Sorry, I meant that as ‘who (else) is’ statement rather than a question. Hurst seems to be collecting non-fans quicker than most people in football.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 8:00]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 08:00 - Sep 25 with 5977 viewsMeadowlark

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 22:13 - Sep 24 by suffolkpoker

Chambers is a proper captain, type of player your glad is in your team.

My glad is in the team?
Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 08:28 - Sep 25 with 5899 viewsmaccyd9

Hurst didn't say one word to KVY during the whole duration of his time here on trial.

One of the players messaged KVY after the trial to ask what Hurst had said and he confirmed he hadn't spoken to him once, before, during or after.

The guy was an absolute shambles.
Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 09:47 - Sep 25 with 5727 viewscatch74

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 07:59 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

Sorry, I meant that as ‘who (else) is’ statement rather than a question. Hurst seems to be collecting non-fans quicker than most people in football.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 8:00]

Ha, got you. I’m a bit slow, just ignore me.

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 10:29 - Sep 25 with 5655 viewschicoazul

I feel conflicted about this. On the one hand we all know Mini Roy was a disaster but on the other hand, maybe the fact Chambo for one (and we can guess at several other)s wasnt on board from the word go was part of the problem?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 11:47 - Sep 25 with 5554 viewsSamWhiteUK

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 22:59 - Sep 24 by Terry_Nutkins

Was interesting to read. He initially played it safe and then doubled back and deliberately thought no, lets tell it how it is. It was another poor Hurst decision.

Note EADT quoted him first satin 'we'll and then correcting to 'we'll not we'dsomeone for wrong"

Was obviously a very unhappy camp.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 23:35]

This post has been edited, and I'm still none the wiser as to what it's supposed to be saying
Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 12:03 - Sep 25 with 5518 viewsTown_Boy

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 08:28 - Sep 25 by maccyd9

Hurst didn't say one word to KVY during the whole duration of his time here on trial.

One of the players messaged KVY after the trial to ask what Hurst had said and he confirmed he hadn't spoken to him once, before, during or after.

What a c**t he is. Has the be in line with Roy Keane with the worse managers we’ve had..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 23:00 - Sep 25 with 5099 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 10:29 - Sep 25 by chicoazul

I feel conflicted about this. On the one hand we all know Mini Roy was a disaster but on the other hand, maybe the fact Chambo for one (and we can guess at several other)s wasnt on board from the word go was part of the problem?

What makes you think from the word go? Chambers said some positive things early doors about fitness work. I think he was very open about welcoming a new manager. But it is Hursts job to develop that and im sorry but he was miles off the mark required.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 23:34 - Sep 25 with 5033 viewsSwailsey

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 12:03 - Sep 25 by Town_Boy

What a c**t he is. Has the be in line with Roy Keane with the worse managers we’ve had..

Unbelievably, I think he’s worse man.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 08:54 - Sep 26 with 4824 viewsvanmunt

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 08:28 - Sep 25 by maccyd9

If this is true, well, I am flabbergasted. What a horrible person.
Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 10:00 - Sep 26 with 4773 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chambers sticking the boot into Hurst.. on 23:34 - Sep 25 by Swailsey

Unbelievably, I think he’s worse man.

Agreed

He managed to have a toxic combination of both being terrible at his job but also arrogant and pr1ckish.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024