Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
from the itfcdirect site 23:18 - Sep 27 with 1850 viewstextbackup

SOUTHEND UTD - FOLLOWING FEEDBACK FROM REGULAR SUPPORTERS TRAVELLING TO AWAY MATCHES THE CLUB HAVE SELECTED AN AREA WHERE ELDERLY SUPPORTERS AND FAMILIES MAY WISH TO SIT. SUPPORTERS WISHING TO PURCHASE IN THIS AREA MUST CALL THE TICKET OFFICE DURING THE RELEVANT PRIORITY PERIOD RATHER THAN BUYING ONLINE. 03330 05 05 03.

decent that, this club is getting better

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

from the itfcdirect site on 23:28 - Sep 27 with 1798 viewsIllinoisblue

I read all that important ALL CAPS stuff and was waiting for a savage texters remark at the end, something about shirters and divs getting their own section. Never happened. Peace, man.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

from the itfcdirect site on 00:54 - Sep 28 with 1709 viewstextbackup

from the itfcdirect site on 23:28 - Sep 27 by Illinoisblue

I read all that important ALL CAPS stuff and was waiting for a savage texters remark at the end, something about shirters and divs getting their own section. Never happened. Peace, man.

copy and pasted it - they were the ones shouting lol

I mean i'm all up for having away ends male only environment, ages 15-65 (if still game) with a min 7 pints each..... BUT as this is Ipswich I can understand that wont happen.

Hopefully this way the sensible and decent folk can enjoy the games whilst pond life (like myself) can now not worry about upsetting anyone

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

from the itfcdirect site on 06:57 - Sep 28 with 1555 viewsSuperfrans

from the itfcdirect site on 00:54 - Sep 28 by textbackup

I mean i'm all up for having away ends male only environment, ages 15-65 (if still game) with a min 7 pints each..... BUT as this is Ipswich I can understand that wont happen.

Hopefully this way the sensible and decent folk can enjoy the games whilst pond life (like myself) can now not worry about upsetting anyone

[post deleted]
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 6:59]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

from the itfcdirect site on 07:00 - Sep 28 with 1539 viewsm14_blue

Great idea, should improve the experience for everyone, well done ITFC
from the itfcdirect site on 07:57 - Sep 28 with 1424 viewsPJH

from the itfcdirect site on 00:54 - Sep 28 by textbackup

Not sure where I fit in because I am aged 68, do not drink before football matches but do not want to be with the "elderly" and families.

Can you possibly raise that 65 age limit for me?
from the itfcdirect site on 08:06 - Sep 28 with 1386 viewsITFC_Forever

Not sure this is going to work.

The front rows at Saaatheend are very low down and offer a poor view of the game when sat down.

The sitter downers will still be moaning.

Is there also a bit asking fans not to celebrate goals with nothing more than polite applause?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

from the itfcdirect site on 08:08 - Sep 28 with 1380 viewsBluebell

from the itfcdirect site on 07:57 - Sep 28 by PJH

Not sure where I fit in because I am aged 68, do not drink before football matches but do not want to be with the "elderly" and families.

I am female and think the remark is very sexist!

I also do not drink before football and certainly don’t want to be with the ‘oldies’ and children.
from the itfcdirect site on 08:08 - Sep 28 with 1371 viewsitfcjoe

from the itfcdirect site on 08:06 - Sep 28 by ITFC_Forever

Not sure this is going to work.

The front rows at Saaatheend are very low down and offer a poor view of the game when sat down.

The sitter downers will still be moaning.

Is there also a bit asking fans not to celebrate goals with nothing more than polite applause?

Might be my idea of a whole block or section

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Pipe down sweetheart...... on 08:12 - Sep 28 with 1349 viewsBloots

from the itfcdirect site on 08:08 - Sep 28 by Bluebell

I also do not drink before football and certainly don’t want to be with the ‘oldies’ and children.

….the men are talking.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Pipe down sweetheart...... on 08:14 - Sep 28 with 1344 viewsBluebell

Pipe down sweetheart...... on 08:12 - Sep 28 by Bloots

….the men are talking.

Men?
from the itfcdirect site on 09:34 - Sep 28 with 1182 viewsSuperfrans

from the itfcdirect site on 08:08 - Sep 28 by Bluebell

I presumed it was some kind of joke. It can’t possibly have been serious, can it?

I’m a man and I go to football with women. There will be two women among our group of 6 or so going to Southend. Does this make me “woke” or something these days?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

from the itfcdirect site on 12:27 - Sep 28 with 1009 viewsTractorWood

from the itfcdirect site on 07:57 - Sep 28 by PJH

I think it's saying if you're going to moan about standing up, go in this section. Not literally how old are you.

Well overdue but still credit to the club for fixing it.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 12:28]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

from the itfcdirect site on 12:42 - Sep 28 with 966 viewsPJH

from the itfcdirect site on 12:27 - Sep 28 by TractorWood

I think it's saying if you're going to moan about standing up, go in this section. Not literally how old are you.

Well overdue but still credit to the club for fixing it.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 12:28]

Yes, I know.

I was joking, as I assume Texters was.

Going to every away game I can see both sides of the argument but I think that what appears to be being done for Southend looks to be a good idea.

I would object to being told to "sit at the front" for what would probably be an inferior view just because I wanted to (or had to) sit down to watch a game but as I am still able to I prefer to stand at away games anyway.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 12:47]
from the itfcdirect site on 12:52 - Sep 28 with 943 viewsTractorWood

from the itfcdirect site on 12:42 - Sep 28 by PJH

Yes, I know.

I was joking, as I assume Texters was.

Going to every away game I can see both sides of the argument but I think that what appears to be being done for Southend looks to be a good idea.

I would object to being told to "sit at the front" for what would probably be an inferior view just because I wanted to (or had to) sit down to watch a game but as I am still able to I prefer to stand at away games anyway.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 12:47]

Great, exactly. For people who are desperate to go but can't stand for 90 minutes it's excellent. Most will want to stand at Southend so it makes sense.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

from the itfcdirect site on 13:24 - Sep 28 with 860 viewsColin_Viljoen

Can we also have a section for people who like to stand but can't manage for the whole game... a sort of mid-section
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024