Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines 12:30 - Oct 9 with 12803 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49984487

Not really sure what this is designed to achieve, apart from raising his profile.

I dont think dancing with a man achieves anything from an LGBT perspective. Its not as if the 'dancers' are being asked to be in a relationship.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 22:55 - Oct 9 with 783 viewswkj

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 22:15 - Oct 9 by Trequartista

I haven't given a single opinion or fact on the thread topic itself so how on earth can I be creating an idea I am knowledgable about it? You just seem to be flailing here with comments that appear to have no relevance to the point.

Thatcher's Britain

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 22:56 - Oct 9 with 781 viewsbrazil1982

I always thought dancing with a partner was choreographed for a male and female role ( ie the man picks up/twirls the woman). Strictly will be under huge pressure to follow next year.
Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 05:19 - Oct 10 with 730 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 22:15 - Oct 9 by Trequartista

I haven't given a single opinion or fact on the thread topic itself so how on earth can I be creating an idea I am knowledgable about it? You just seem to be flailing here with comments that appear to have no relevance to the point.

The problem here is that you're a low information kind of guy. You'll never get it, despite my laudable efforts to try and help you see why you're being a plum. I see that now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 10:49 - Oct 10 with 662 viewsBryanPlug

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 17:33 - Oct 9 by SpruceMoose

This thread is like so many others on here.

1) OP starts us off with a bit of a harmless but silly opinion.

2) A few pages follow where more knowledgeable posters try to educate OP.

3) OP doubles down refusing to listen to anyone else, often while repeatedly claiming to be interested in honest debate.

4) Some thin-skinned type enters the action, quite often just to have good blub about board mafia/bullies/lefties ruining their just telling it like it is stylings.

5) Anyone with any actual insight or interest in the topic abandons thread as they realise it's nothing more than a massive waste of time.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 14:19 - Oct 10 with 627 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 10:49 - Oct 10 by BryanPlug

Lol.

Don't be such a crybaby and stop making things up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 18:12 - Oct 10 with 591 viewseireblue

Good old 'H', he knows how to get headlines on 10:49 - Oct 10 by BryanPlug

I have always wanted to know this, where is the volume button for TWTD forum, I assumed somewhere in the settings?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024