Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players 14:11 - Oct 20 with 3930 viewstown8710

Anyone else agree Judge , Dozzell , Nsiala are not good enough and don't have a place in the squad... would rather el mizouni , hughes and other youngsters around the squad
Players on 09:32 - Oct 21 with 682 viewsitfcjoe

I don't personally rate Nsiala, but if we are ranking the CBs in order at the club there is a chasm between Nsiala as 4th place and Ndaba in 5th place.

Judge and Dozzell are clearly good enough too, but need to play in roles that suit them more. Neither have had much/any opportunity in roles that suit them this season. Judge isn't a striker and playing him there is just rank bad management.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Players on 09:38 - Oct 21 with 658 viewsPJH

Players on 09:32 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

I don't personally rate Nsiala, but if we are ranking the CBs in order at the club there is a chasm between Nsiala as 4th place and Ndaba in 5th place.

Judge and Dozzell are clearly good enough too, but need to play in roles that suit them more. Neither have had much/any opportunity in roles that suit them this season. Judge isn't a striker and playing him there is just rank bad management.

I am agree that as footballers Judge and Dozzell are both good enough at this level and above.Trouble is that Dozzell has very rarely proved it and Judge has very rarely been used in a role that makes the best use of him.
Since coming back from injury Dozzell has done very little to impress however he has been used, maybe a few nice touches and a couple of great passes but for him to have any chance of a semi permanent place he needs to do more when he does actually get a chance.

Nsiala is clearly our 4th best central defender.
Players on 10:00 - Oct 21 with 648 viewsBlue_Moses

Players on 14:35 - Oct 20 by TractorWood

I think Judge is good enough just being shoehorned in and his confidence is shot.

Dozzell is a magician. Not in that he can create something from nothing, but he can disappear for 60 minutes.

Nsiala hasn't played much recently but I think he'll be well down the pecking order after that performance. Getting subbed at half time as a centre back is not a good day at the office.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 14:41]

Dozzell is a magician in the David Copperfield role, i.e he makes himself disappear in games
Players on 10:08 - Oct 21 with 637 viewsHerbivore

What is the role that Judge needs to be played in? He was essentially a 10 playing off a front man yesterday and he drifted about and lost the ball whenever he got it. That has nothing to do with position. Now, are we at the stage where we're saying he's only effective as a 10 behind a front two? Because if that's what we're saying he's a very limited option that needs a team built around him and he's not been close to good enough to justify building a team around. He has also played that role at times for us and there's no getting away from how little end product he's produced when he has played that role. I want Judge to be the player that some think he is but I'm just not seeing it at all. For me he holds us back when he plays.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 10:43]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Players on 10:50 - Oct 21 with 614 viewsSamWhiteUK

It seemed to me that Lambert wanted to keep things as consistent as possible, and seeing as he was having to make 4 changes, he didn't want to change the formation as well...

...which really is baffling!
Players on 17:44 - Oct 21 with 576 viewsPilgrimblue

Players on 09:27 - Oct 21 by artsbossbeard

This post would be more relevant if it was put on here following a win/away draw. Dismissing players because they didn't play well in our first defeat of the season looks likes a knee jerk reaction to me.

Home game Wednesday followed by a large away following at Southend, perfect opportunities to put things right with the same squad.

Hope you're right
Players on 18:21 - Oct 21 with 564 viewsDennyx4

Players on 14:16 - Oct 20 by Bluebell

* Huws

Think he means Tommy Hughes who played v Gillingham in the Trophy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024