Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did people make of the wingers today ?? 18:09 - Nov 23 with 2034 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Ineffective I thought.

I also thought PR Paul left his changes a bit too late.

Not the end of the world though, decent point.

Huge game Tuesday, bring it on.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:13 - Nov 23 with 2011 viewsBloomBlue

One of them scored so effective.
What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:19 - Nov 23 with 1982 viewsIllinoisblue

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:13 - Nov 23 by BloomBlue

Just wish Edwards wasn’t so lightweight. Gets brushed off the ball so easily

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:25 - Nov 23 with 1955 viewsJDB23

Pretty poor IMO, I think that's an area we really need to strengthen in January. If we got a proper LB in then I'd be happy with Garbutt moving up. Don't think Rowe or Edwards offer a lot and I'm not sure Georgiou is up to the level required of professional football yet, always looking for the flashy play rather than what is effective. Can't see Lankester having much game time this season either.
What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:29 - Nov 23 with 1947 viewsSarge

Could you not use the term PR Paul? There’s a couple of mugs that use it on here and you wouldn’t want everyone to think you’re their level of moron.
What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:38 - Nov 23 with 1904 viewsRomeo4

The squad is strong down the spine but we are not blessed with much quality in wide positions. Garbutt and KYV are the exceptions to this. Fair play to Donacien, he played well today.

If we need to strengthen in Jan then wide players must be a priority along with decent cover up front.
What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:41 - Nov 23 with 1867 viewsKeaneish

Thought Rowe started well but Feeney had him sussed after the first 15 mins and Rowe ran out of ideas; worked hard though. Edwards isn’t the standard we need sadly but has goals in him. Thought he lacked a bit of direction going forward today.

Neither did particularly well in supporting Jackson; briefly on occasion but few and far between.

Agree with others that they were subbed too late.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2019 8:06]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:44 - Nov 23 with 1836 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:29 - Nov 23 by Sarge

Could you not use the term PR Paul? There’s a couple of mugs that use it on here and you wouldn’t want everyone to think you’re their level of moron.

Just a bit of a joke, he is very good at PR though.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:44 - Nov 23 with 1825 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:13 - Nov 23 by BloomBlue

You can score and be ineffective throughout the game though.

Login to get fewer ads

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:56 - Nov 23 with 1776 viewsBloomBlue

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:44 - Nov 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

You can score and be ineffective throughout the game though.

Football is about scoring goals that is how you win games.
What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 20:28 - Nov 23 with 1634 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I thought Edwards and Georgiou both continued to flatter to deceive. They clearly have skill but don't beat men/create chances often if. Yes, Edwards was in the right place and can score goals. Georgiou's long throws looked like they have potential. Judge didn't do enough but he didn't get long. Rowe got involved. Didn't quite work out for him.

I thought Donacien and Garbutt did well supporting. At one point Garbutt was overlapping at the right side corner flag!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 20:31 - Nov 23 with 1623 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:56 - Nov 23 by BloomBlue

Football is about scoring goals that is how you win games.

Thank you for explaining how football works pal.

Although if you think scoring a goal means that you have had a good game all the time I would question your knowledge of it.

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 21:00 - Nov 23 with 1579 viewslongtimefan

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 20:31 - Nov 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

Thank you for explaining how football works pal.

Although if you think scoring a goal means that you have had a good game all the time I would question your knowledge of it.

A it like politics really. Both left and right wing don’t deliver and we need more in the centre.
What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 22:07 - Nov 23 with 1529 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 21:00 - Nov 23 by longtimefan

A it like politics really. Both left and right wing don’t deliver and we need more in the centre.

Or could be everything has been going down the right for too long and need to use the left instead?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 23:37 - Nov 23 with 1395 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:44 - Nov 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

Just a bit of a joke, he is very good at PR though.

Like most jokes they have a limited shelf life of one or two uses. This was never that funny and yes it's basically a stock term of the tools on here now. Long had they craved something to replace 'Dinosaur' Mick. l

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 00:32 - Nov 24 with 1365 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 23:37 - Nov 23 by Terry_Nutkins

Like most jokes they have a limited shelf life of one or two uses. This was never that funny and yes it's basically a stock term of the tools on here now. Long had they craved something to replace 'Dinosaur' Mick. l

I am sure Paul would take it as a compliment

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 03:05 - Nov 24 with 1316 viewsBlueBadger

What did people make of the wingers today ?? on 18:29 - Nov 23 by Sarge

Would you prefer 'Improved Paul-formance' instead?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024