Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would like to be the first to offer my resignation 23:21 - Dec 12 with 3685 viewsBrixtonBlue

from political posting.

I clearly have different views to the majority in this country. But such a crushing defeat is more than that. I'm clearly totally out of touch.

Tonight feels like one of those games where you were looking forward to a Town match all week, a big one perhaps, and then you're 2-0 down in the first 5 minutes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:21 - Dec 13 with 1114 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Good post and Sparks’ response is how I see it.

We’re a country in a mess on plenty of levels but unfortunately this election will polarise yet further. I’m amazed reading back through some of the posts on this board over the last four weeks. It’s sad, it really is, how people can be swept up in the nonsense “debate”.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 8:26]
I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:22 - Dec 13 with 1112 viewslondontractorboy57

I applaud your humility most posters on here are out of touch with reality.
I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:24 - Dec 13 with 1109 viewsElephantintheRoom

Not at all - the result merely reflects the unfairness of the electoral system. THe vast majority did NOT vote conservative. As per usual it is a minority government trumpeting a non-existant mandate from 'the people'.

It's a bit like thinking the whole of The Land of JImmies voted SNP - 45% of voters didnt.

And the Lib Dems gained 1 million votes - and lost a seat. etc etc

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:25 - Dec 13 with 1096 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:09 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

Lol why don't you pm him and plead with him to do it

Please phil please delete the nasty man that keeps getting thing right. I get really really upset and offended by him being here

Like the many times you’ve thrown your toys out the pram and got abusive when wrong to the point of name dropping people in your signature? You’re nothing but an internet troll and a coward. You start at least 3 threads a day designed to do nothing but cause an argument.

Phil, can we actually do away with this bloke now?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:26 - Dec 13 with 1090 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:25 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Like the many times you’ve thrown your toys out the pram and got abusive when wrong to the point of name dropping people in your signature? You’re nothing but an internet troll and a coward. You start at least 3 threads a day designed to do nothing but cause an argument.

Phil, can we actually do away with this bloke now?

Wonderful stuff please do keep it up.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:29 - Dec 13 with 1076 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:20 - Dec 13 by Onionboy

Why not for a change can't everyone be nice to each other?
If we can't show that side on here how can we change the hearts and the minds of the country to come back across?

Bluefish is incapable. I did accidentally call him a tw@t in the Fanzone recently in front of him to Hoppy and Sitters and he said nothing. Just stood there sheepish in the presence of a 5 ft 5 bloke. He’s little but a gob on the internet.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:43 - Dec 13 with 1040 viewshampstead_blue

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:29 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Bluefish is incapable. I did accidentally call him a tw@t in the Fanzone recently in front of him to Hoppy and Sitters and he said nothing. Just stood there sheepish in the presence of a 5 ft 5 bloke. He’s little but a gob on the internet.

Hey, can we get back to the OP.

I think the point is that we all can disagree and occasionally butt heads. Let's not get too personal.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:48 - Dec 13 with 1022 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:43 - Dec 13 by hampstead_blue

Hey, can we get back to the OP.

I think the point is that we all can disagree and occasionally butt heads. Let's not get too personal.

Bluefish insists on being personal. He needs to be gone again. When he first came back as Truce he was decent at first, similar posting style but usually had a point behind it. Now it’s just endless snipes, attention seeking and weird meltdowns every time he’s realised his opinion is disproven with facts and evidence. He’s upped it even more with recent ITFC results and the election. I’ve ignored it for a while but frankly it’s boring now and I would imagine I speak for a lot of posters here.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:49 - Dec 13 with 1023 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:29 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Err no you didn't that is hilarious that you have made that up to impress people on here
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 8:50]

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:50 - Dec 13 with 1016 viewsJ2BLUE

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:48 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Bluefish insists on being personal. He needs to be gone again. When he first came back as Truce he was decent at first, similar posting style but usually had a point behind it. Now it’s just endless snipes, attention seeking and weird meltdowns every time he’s realised his opinion is disproven with facts and evidence. He’s upped it even more with recent ITFC results and the election. I’ve ignored it for a while but frankly it’s boring now and I would imagine I speak for a lot of posters here.

He's been boring and pathetic on here for 20 years. He won't be changing anytime soon. Best ignored.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:51 - Dec 13 with 1007 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:50 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

He's been boring and pathetic on here for 20 years. He won't be changing anytime soon. Best ignored.

You can't though

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:53 - Dec 13 with 1001 viewsJ2BLUE

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:51 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

You can't though

I very rarely respond to you. If you've posted several times in a thread I usually skip it.

You can have the last word, I won't respond again

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:54 - Dec 13 with 996 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:49 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

Err no you didn't that is hilarious that you have made that up to impress people on here
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 8:50]

Deffo happened when Hoppy said your username and I said “Oh him, he’s a tw@t” without realising he was referencing you stood next to him. It wasn’t until after when it clicked and I asked Sitters if it was you I realised. Was possibly the first home game of the season, the sun was out and you were in your Pioneer shirt I think, much greyer than I expected from your Twitter pic.

If you’re going to be a troll on the internet at least have the decency to say hello.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:54 - Dec 13 with 995 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:53 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

I very rarely respond to you. If you've posted several times in a thread I usually skip it.

You can have the last word, I won't respond again

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:59 - Dec 13 with 976 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:54 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Deffo happened when Hoppy said your username and I said “Oh him, he’s a tw@t” without realising he was referencing you stood next to him. It wasn’t until after when it clicked and I asked Sitters if it was you I realised. Was possibly the first home game of the season, the sun was out and you were in your Pioneer shirt I think, much greyer than I expected from your Twitter pic.

If you’re going to be a troll on the internet at least have the decency to say hello.

This is tremendous stuff. We came over to you which kind ruins your story already but you didnt say anything of the sort.

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:02 - Dec 13 with 964 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 08:59 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

This is tremendous stuff. We came over to you which kind ruins your story already but you didnt say anything of the sort.

I can’t remember who came over to who if I’m honest, but I deffo called you a tw@t quite loud and you said nothing. There are two other witnesses to this.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:08 - Dec 13 with 951 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:02 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

I can’t remember who came over to who if I’m honest, but I deffo called you a tw@t quite loud and you said nothing. There are two other witnesses to this.

You can call me it as many times as you like if you get that excited about it. I love the fact that you also invented that you are taller than me. It is quite sweet and distracts well from the lame pleas to Phil

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:10 - Dec 13 with 943 viewschicoazul

Don't do that Dolly. Unlike many of the left leaning people on here who frown on freedom of thought and speech, TWTD encourages it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:14 - Dec 13 with 930 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:08 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

You can call me it as many times as you like if you get that excited about it. I love the fact that you also invented that you are taller than me. It is quite sweet and distracts well from the lame pleas to Phil

You are taller than me so perhaps I’ve shrunk, not checked my height in a while.

I’m not excited at all, it just makes me laugh how quiet and sheepish you are with all your bluster on here. At least I stick by my convictions.

The fact you are liberal with the truth and/or your memory doesn’t shock me, it’s been your posting pattern long enough. But I specifically remember about 10 minutes after going off somewhere the penny dropping and realising I’d just called you a tw@t in front of you because Hoppy referenced your username when TWTD was mentioned as a joke (I believe it was “it’s that Bluefish bloke you wanna look out for”) and I said “Oh he’s a massive tw@t” and hadn’t realised it was you at that exact moment.

Either way, it was that moment I realised you don’t have much self esteem in real life. Next time try saying hello or making eye contact. I’m a streak of p1ss and nothing to worry about.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:17]

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:18 - Dec 13 with 922 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:14 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

You are taller than me so perhaps I’ve shrunk, not checked my height in a while.

I’m not excited at all, it just makes me laugh how quiet and sheepish you are with all your bluster on here. At least I stick by my convictions.

The fact you are liberal with the truth and/or your memory doesn’t shock me, it’s been your posting pattern long enough. But I specifically remember about 10 minutes after going off somewhere the penny dropping and realising I’d just called you a tw@t in front of you because Hoppy referenced your username when TWTD was mentioned as a joke (I believe it was “it’s that Bluefish bloke you wanna look out for”) and I said “Oh he’s a massive tw@t” and hadn’t realised it was you at that exact moment.

Either way, it was that moment I realised you don’t have much self esteem in real life. Next time try saying hello or making eye contact. I’m a streak of p1ss and nothing to worry about.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:17]

Blimey you get very upset about all of this. If that happened my reaction would have been to laugh and it would be if you did it again. Would you expect me to get all angry and start a fight over it? Funny enough I can laugh about this place with lots of posters, most of us fo that in real life. Very few still get upset and weird about it and it is easy to guess who they are.

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:21 - Dec 13 with 913 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:18 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

Blimey you get very upset about all of this. If that happened my reaction would have been to laugh and it would be if you did it again. Would you expect me to get all angry and start a fight over it? Funny enough I can laugh about this place with lots of posters, most of us fo that in real life. Very few still get upset and weird about it and it is easy to guess who they are.

Not at all, I was just surprised with how aggressive and rude you get on here and have been on Twitter to the point of blocking you you’d be so quiet. There’s no one I wouldn’t talk to on here IRL and even call a tw@t at the expense of getting my face kicked in, but I like to live life on the edge.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:30 - Dec 13 with 903 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:21 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Not at all, I was just surprised with how aggressive and rude you get on here and have been on Twitter to the point of blocking you you’d be so quiet. There’s no one I wouldn’t talk to on here IRL and even call a tw@t at the expense of getting my face kicked in, but I like to live life on the edge.

All of that works so well except that i have met up with all sorts of posters on here and regularly say hello to lots of them and the fact we came over to you. The fact that I didnt choose to have an argument with you is an odd thing to be upset about, my identity isn't a secret so you have always been welcome to come over if it means that much to you.

I looked at the forum while queuing for the gents on saturday in Birmingham and the chap next to me ask who I was on there. I laughed but I told him.

Keep it up though, you are building my ego

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:34 - Dec 13 with 900 viewsPJH

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:18 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

I blame Hoppy.
I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:35 - Dec 13 with 896 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:34 - Dec 13 by PJH

I blame Hoppy.

Fair point. Bloke is always getting me in trouble

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:41 - Dec 13 with 889 viewsPJH

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:35 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

Fair point. Bloke is always getting me in trouble

Not just you, he is always causing problems by introducing TWTDers to other TWTDers.

I think he should lose his job of TWTD Social Secretary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024