Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would like to be the first to offer my resignation 23:21 - Dec 12 with 3686 viewsBrixtonBlue

from political posting.

I clearly have different views to the majority in this country. But such a crushing defeat is more than that. I'm clearly totally out of touch.

Tonight feels like one of those games where you were looking forward to a Town match all week, a big one perhaps, and then you're 2-0 down in the first 5 minutes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 10:59 - Dec 13 with 613 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:30 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

All of that works so well except that i have met up with all sorts of posters on here and regularly say hello to lots of them and the fact we came over to you. The fact that I didnt choose to have an argument with you is an odd thing to be upset about, my identity isn't a secret so you have always been welcome to come over if it means that much to you.

I looked at the forum while queuing for the gents on saturday in Birmingham and the chap next to me ask who I was on there. I laughed but I told him.

Keep it up though, you are building my ego

Not really, you’re missing the point. I was just baffled how someone so sheepish and pretty quiet does such a job of constantly being the loudest voice on here causing so many issues. It’s tiresome and dull.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:42 - Dec 13 with 591 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 10:59 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Not really, you’re missing the point. I was just baffled how someone so sheepish and pretty quiet does such a job of constantly being the loudest voice on here causing so many issues. It’s tiresome and dull.

Lol sheepish and quiet i have never been called that before. I think the point is that you are desperately looking for something that isn't there. I find it flattering but a bit odd.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:49 - Dec 13 with 585 viewsGlasgowBlue

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 09:14 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

You are taller than me so perhaps I’ve shrunk, not checked my height in a while.

I’m not excited at all, it just makes me laugh how quiet and sheepish you are with all your bluster on here. At least I stick by my convictions.

The fact you are liberal with the truth and/or your memory doesn’t shock me, it’s been your posting pattern long enough. But I specifically remember about 10 minutes after going off somewhere the penny dropping and realising I’d just called you a tw@t in front of you because Hoppy referenced your username when TWTD was mentioned as a joke (I believe it was “it’s that Bluefish bloke you wanna look out for”) and I said “Oh he’s a massive tw@t” and hadn’t realised it was you at that exact moment.

Either way, it was that moment I realised you don’t have much self esteem in real life. Next time try saying hello or making eye contact. I’m a streak of p1ss and nothing to worry about.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:17]

I often meet up with fishers at away games and he is nothing like the description you are giving.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:54 - Dec 13 with 578 viewsitfcjoe

Chin up Dolly, can't win them all (or it seems any at the moment sadly).

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:56 - Dec 13 with 571 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:49 - Dec 13 by GlasgowBlue

I often meet up with fishers at away games and he is nothing like the description you are giving.

I’ll take your word for it, but he deffo behaves like a tw@t on there and had little to say when I called him a tw@t accidentally IRL.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:57 - Dec 13 with 568 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:42 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

Lol sheepish and quiet i have never been called that before. I think the point is that you are desperately looking for something that isn't there. I find it flattering but a bit odd.

As I said before, the odd part is why you haven’t been banned again yet. The idea of BANTZ is to be funny.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:01 - Dec 13 with 554 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:57 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

As I said before, the odd part is why you haven’t been banned again yet. The idea of BANTZ is to be funny.

To be fair you have been hilarious so far, i should take a leaf out of your book. Lovely that your epic blub had now gone full circle and you are back to desperate plees for phil to ban me. It is a great look

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:03 - Dec 13 with 546 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:01 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

To be fair you have been hilarious so far, i should take a leaf out of your book. Lovely that your epic blub had now gone full circle and you are back to desperate plees for phil to ban me. It is a great look

You’re proving my point throughout. It’s a great look.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:04 - Dec 13 with 542 viewsNewcyBlue

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:49 - Dec 13 by GlasgowBlue

He’s definitely alright in person.

No more of a tw@t than the rest of us really is he?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:05 - Dec 13 with 540 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:56 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

I’ll take your word for it, but he deffo behaves like a tw@t on there and had little to say when I called him a tw@t accidentally IRL.

I must have just been so terrified of you. I am pleased it was so a big moment in your life, probably similar to when bluebadger met lee Bowyer and called him a nasty name for the 1st time. If you want next time we can pose for a selfie but you can do bunny ears behind my head without me knowing, you could properly tell your mates about that one

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:06 - Dec 13 with 537 viewsNewcyBlue

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:05 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

I must have just been so terrified of you. I am pleased it was so a big moment in your life, probably similar to when bluebadger met lee Bowyer and called him a nasty name for the 1st time. If you want next time we can pose for a selfie but you can do bunny ears behind my head without me knowing, you could properly tell your mates about that one

Alright then, a bit more of a tw@t than the rest of us....

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:08 - Dec 13 with 533 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:04 - Dec 13 by NewcyBlue

I think I'm a tw*t but i don't cry about

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:14 - Dec 13 with 518 viewsNewcyBlue

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:08 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

I think I'm a tw*t but i don't cry about

As irritants go, you’re like a small haemorrhoid. You know it’s there. It’s a bit itchy sometimes, you’re not getting too much blood in your poo, so you just let it go away.

There. Happy now? Don’t be a tw@t about it.

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:14 - Dec 13 with 518 viewsperiwinkleblue

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 10:59 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

What reaction did you want? Perhaps he should have smacked you over and you wouldn’t be whinging on about it months down the line.
I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:17 - Dec 13 with 514 viewsBluefish

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:14 - Dec 13 by NewcyBlue

As irritants go, you’re like a small haemorrhoid. You know it’s there. It’s a bit itchy sometimes, you’re not getting too much blood in your poo, so you just let it go away.

There. Happy now? Don’t be a tw@t about it.

Beautiful words, very similar to what my wife says about me

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:18 - Dec 13 with 513 viewsNewcyBlue

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:17 - Dec 13 by Bluefish

Beautiful words, very similar to what my wife says about me

Yeah she’s in the “Blubfish” WhatsApp group

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:32 - Dec 13 with 498 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:14 - Dec 13 by periwinkleblue

What reaction did you want? Perhaps he should have smacked you over and you wouldn’t be whinging on about it months down the line.

Nothing really. I just find it amusing when you consider how much of a tw@t he is on here.

Lives in his own mind.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:34 - Dec 13 with 496 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:04 - Dec 13 by NewcyBlue

I’d say the regular posting all the time trying to get a rise with no real point will be the reason he’s banned eventually probably qualifies him more than most.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:40 - Dec 13 with 488 viewsNewcyBlue

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 12:34 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

I’d say the regular posting all the time trying to get a rise with no real point will be the reason he’s banned eventually probably qualifies him more than most.

If I find myself getting wound up by stuff on here I know it’s time to log out and have a good think about stuff that actually matters.

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 13:05 - Dec 13 with 472 viewsWD19

In the 'tiresome and dull' stakes I am not sure he makes the Top 20 tbh....

He needs added self-righteousness to achieve that.
I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 13:30 - Dec 13 with 453 viewsmonytowbray

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 13:05 - Dec 13 by WD19

In the 'tiresome and dull' stakes I am not sure he makes the Top 20 tbh....

He needs added self-righteousness to achieve that.

The “I’m always right” nonsense does that enough.

TWTD never forgets…

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 13:34 - Dec 13 with 447 viewsJ2BLUE

I would like to be the first to offer my resignation on 11:56 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

What was he supposed to say?

If it was me in that situation I think i'd have ignored it as well. What do you think should have happened?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024