Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? 17:48 - Dec 14 with 12955 viewsmonytowbray

Excellent shot. Amazing when he started moaning at the steward who basically ushered him off quicker as if to say “stop being a d1ck in front of the lairy end then”.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 03:56 - Dec 16 with 1503 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You’ll no doubt say I’m coming at you because it’s you Callis but Christ almighty you’ve spouted some stuff in this thread.

From page 2 onwards, you’ve unravelled. The dig at Jeera for using the term ‘emotional blackmail’ and the list of things such as stealing from shops because ‘they have enough money’ was bonkers but your replies to Newcy throughout page 3 (the ending bit about Hitler and the Germans being an obvious example) was just outright ridiculous.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 06:59 - Dec 16 with 1436 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:43 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

I never saw that.

The anti North Shiite I have seen on here lately....

Tossers.

I think you will have to admit that the north has gained some ground on w@nky southerners recently Newcy!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 07:41 - Dec 16 with 1405 viewsGlasgowBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 01:41 - Dec 16 by monytowbray

You can’t just take a comment in relation to something completely different and draw up a comparison like that. You’ve really shown some true colours tonight. One of the oddest things I’ve ever had said to me and some of the worst hoop jumping I’ve encountered.

As I said, I’ve experienced all of that abuse, emotionally and financially this year. I’m done with you, I don’t have time for someone I’ve told has literally triggered my PTRS wanting to carry on doing so whilst trying to claim moral high ground. You’re awful.

Hitler spoke German, do you compare German speakers to Hitler too?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 1:48]

Callis, you know I like you so please understand that what I am posting is coming with nothing but good intentions and no offence is meant.

Since the result on Thursday you have been lashing out at people on here and started/been involved in numerous threads where it appears that the result has affected you very badly.

You’ve been very open about your mental health issues and although I’m no expert on the subject I think your posting is showing very worrying signs.

Last week your posts were very considered and thought provoking. This has changed drastically.

Maybe, for your own good, take a couple of days away from here and other social media outjets, spend some time with friends and/or family.

Once again, no offence is meant. I’m genuinely looking out fir you mate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 07:53 - Dec 16 with 1384 viewsWednesdayJon

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 21:49 - Dec 14 by ChateauWines

Correct it was lobbed from around ten feet to my left. If had travelled in distance another foot it would have hit player on head. At least one coin thrown as well. True the player was inviting crowd laughing and staring at them but we cannot have objects being thrown. We cannot start behaving like northerners

Oi!
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 09:31 - Dec 16 with 1320 viewsSamWhiteUK

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 09:25 - Dec 15 by NewcyBlue

I’m all for punching racists, but I will only do it if I see them in the act.

Otherwise live and let live.

The other stuff you claim is just being a tw@t really.

Not paying for your train? Then complain when prices go up.

JRMs house is his family home. His kids live there. It’s not on.

Undertaking slow drivers? Sure why not? But if you have an accident don’t complain about it.

Taking food from shelves and dumping it in a food bank trolley isn’t anything really. Why not pay for it and place it in the trolley? Or even go volunteer at the food bank.

It’s not a moral code at all.

But Callis is punk though isn't he. So it's "cool". Smash the system, stick it to the man and all that.
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 10:46 - Dec 16 with 1273 viewsGaryCooper

Excellent deflection technique, but I fear the old Bill may have seen Columbo and you are nailed Callis.
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 11:38 - Dec 16 with 1217 viewsOxford_Blue

Throwing a bottle at someone because of a game is pathetic.
Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 11:40 - Dec 16 with 1214 viewsbraveblue

Own up, lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 18:24 - Dec 14 by monytowbray

No, I just own my opinions.

Assume you weren’t there as usual? As someone said above, it was hardly an aggressive act, most the crowd went WHEEEEY and laughed.

Throwing a bottle not aggressive?

Biggest laugh was when the steward slipped and fell.

Player was an idiot. But throwing bottles is simple not on.
Login to get fewer ads

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:05 - Dec 16 with 1183 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 07:41 - Dec 16 by GlasgowBlue

Callis, you know I like you so please understand that what I am posting is coming with nothing but good intentions and no offence is meant.

Since the result on Thursday you have been lashing out at people on here and started/been involved in numerous threads where it appears that the result has affected you very badly.

You’ve been very open about your mental health issues and although I’m no expert on the subject I think your posting is showing very worrying signs.

Last week your posts were very considered and thought provoking. This has changed drastically.

Maybe, for your own good, take a couple of days away from here and other social media outjets, spend some time with friends and/or family.

Once again, no offence is meant. I’m genuinely looking out fir you mate.

I think when someone makes a massive jump to domestic abuse and is told by said poster they are currently in therapy for issues of abuse and the remark was a considerable trigger and highly offensive on a personal level the best thing to do is stop, but it didn’t so I left it. It was a leap to begin with. Politics to domestic abuse. I was reading it physically anxious and didn’t sleep well:

Some of a language used on this thread, such as “Emotional blackmail” and “unraveling” is problematic as hell. I wouldn’t wish the last year and a half on my worst enemy with what I’ve experienced so it’s evident they haven’t. It seems we’re further away from understanding MH and language it consideration than I thought, and that’s a real shame.

I appreciate your post, one if the only considerate responses here. As someone who once thought I compared eating meat to the holocaust and rightly got annoyed, surely you can see my view point here? Add the personal factor and it is no worry my responses went south?

I’m not asking for more bickering, I wasn’t in the first place. I just posted a thread about a bottle. I just want people to maybe think about what buttons they press and the points they make.

If anyone wants some further reading about my experiences and what it has done to my brain I’m happy to send some links if they DM me. I’m not willing to explain the story directly as it’s mostly my business and I’m not comfortable going into it.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 13:13 - Dec 16 with 1119 viewsBlueastheycome

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:05 - Dec 16 by monytowbray

I think when someone makes a massive jump to domestic abuse and is told by said poster they are currently in therapy for issues of abuse and the remark was a considerable trigger and highly offensive on a personal level the best thing to do is stop, but it didn’t so I left it. It was a leap to begin with. Politics to domestic abuse. I was reading it physically anxious and didn’t sleep well:

Some of a language used on this thread, such as “Emotional blackmail” and “unraveling” is problematic as hell. I wouldn’t wish the last year and a half on my worst enemy with what I’ve experienced so it’s evident they haven’t. It seems we’re further away from understanding MH and language it consideration than I thought, and that’s a real shame.

I appreciate your post, one if the only considerate responses here. As someone who once thought I compared eating meat to the holocaust and rightly got annoyed, surely you can see my view point here? Add the personal factor and it is no worry my responses went south?

I’m not asking for more bickering, I wasn’t in the first place. I just posted a thread about a bottle. I just want people to maybe think about what buttons they press and the points they make.

If anyone wants some further reading about my experiences and what it has done to my brain I’m happy to send some links if they DM me. I’m not willing to explain the story directly as it’s mostly my business and I’m not comfortable going into it.

To be fair, you haven't done anything wrong at all. All you did was show your workings out on your maths for your opinions/world view (which was abit LOOK AT ME but that isn't the issue) and posters just saw that as an excuse to pile in because its you.

All rather pathetic really.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 13:15]
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 14:30 - Dec 16 with 1046 viewsmonytowbray

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 13:13 - Dec 16 by Blueastheycome

To be fair, you haven't done anything wrong at all. All you did was show your workings out on your maths for your opinions/world view (which was abit LOOK AT ME but that isn't the issue) and posters just saw that as an excuse to pile in because its you.

All rather pathetic really.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 13:15]

I thought so much but figured saying it just invites more. If I’d have made such a jump in logic I’d rightly be torn apart.

I noticed without Spruce here it remained contained among 3 regular posters mainly bar the odd rare accounts that pop up occasionally with something small to add. Interesting.

TWTD never forgets…

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 16:56 - Dec 16 with 958 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 14:30 - Dec 16 by monytowbray

I thought so much but figured saying it just invites more. If I’d have made such a jump in logic I’d rightly be torn apart.

I noticed without Spruce here it remained contained among 3 regular posters mainly bar the odd rare accounts that pop up occasionally with something small to add. Interesting.

"Yeah but sometimes you do kinda ask for it."
Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:31 - Dec 16 with 880 viewsRyorry

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 12:05 - Dec 16 by monytowbray

Tbh Callis, I've not read many of your posts recently and was therefore unaware of your health issues - perhaps the same goes for other posters. Many people on here do have back stories of various kinds including ill health, family problems, work-related problems etc., but unless they're up-front, we obv can't know about them as clearly we ain't mind-readers!

I thought the language thing here that Newcy referenced was just drawing an abstract parallel about the way victims generally are treated, not meant as a personal dig at you.

I think if anything this thread is a reminder that as we're all human beings (well, apart from the bots that are JC & J2 anyway ) we're all quite likely to have problems & back stories, so not a bad idea to treat each other more kindly & think before pressing the 'add reply' button

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 22:00 - Dec 16 with 799 viewsNewcyBlue

Own up, who lobbed the bottle at the injury faking prick in our box? on 19:31 - Dec 16 by Ryorry

Tbh Callis, I've not read many of your posts recently and was therefore unaware of your health issues - perhaps the same goes for other posters. Many people on here do have back stories of various kinds including ill health, family problems, work-related problems etc., but unless they're up-front, we obv can't know about them as clearly we ain't mind-readers!

I thought the language thing here that Newcy referenced was just drawing an abstract parallel about the way victims generally are treated, not meant as a personal dig at you.

I think if anything this thread is a reminder that as we're all human beings (well, apart from the bots that are JC & J2 anyway ) we're all quite likely to have problems & back stories, so not a bad idea to treat each other more kindly & think before pressing the 'add reply' button

Correct. It wasn’t a dig at all.

I compared the language used.

Blaming the victim. It shows a lack of responsibility.

I was nothing but courteous and polite.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024