Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? 10:45 - Dec 24 with 1287 viewsFenboyBlue

?
When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:47 - Dec 24 with 1276 viewsclive_baker

5 years ago. Christmas Day 2014 we were 2nd in the Championship.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:48 - Dec 24 with 1273 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I mean 14/15 ?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

When Mick was in charge. (n/t) on 10:48 - Dec 24 with 1272 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:51 - Dec 24 with 1253 viewsFenboyBlue

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:47 - Dec 24 by clive_baker

Was it really ? Jeez. My memory's going. It just seems such a rare event in the Evans era.
When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:53 - Dec 24 with 1242 viewsBluefish

We have been higher than top of the 3rd division every christmas for my whole life. We got what "we" wished for though.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:54 - Dec 24 with 1241 viewsBent_double

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:47 - Dec 24 by clive_baker

I seem to remember the stats suggesting that the majority of teams in the top 2 at Christmas go on to get promotion.

We, as ever, were able to prove those stats wrong.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:56 - Dec 24 with 1227 viewsTractorCam

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 10:54 - Dec 24 by Bent_double

I seem to remember the stats suggesting that the majority of teams in the top 2 at Christmas go on to get promotion.

We, as ever, were able to prove those stats wrong.

2014:
2nd on Christmas day, end 6th

2019:
3rd on christmas day....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 11:04 - Dec 24 with 1209 viewsjas0999

Not long ago at all. Premier League football looked a reality then, now it’s debatable whether we will win promotion back to the championship. I still wonder whether ME regrets not signing any of MMs targets back then.
Login to get fewer ads

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 16:01 - Dec 24 with 1117 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, but The Football Is Better Now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 16:10 - Dec 24 with 1103 viewsBlueBadger

The only time this decade we've had a competent manager?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 16:47 - Dec 24 with 1079 viewsElephantintheRoom

We haven't been this low at Xmas for nearly 60 years

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 18:24 - Dec 24 with 1000 viewsRegencyBlue

When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 11:04 - Dec 24 by jas0999

Not long ago at all. Premier League football looked a reality then, now it’s debatable whether we will win promotion back to the championship. I still wonder whether ME regrets not signing any of MMs targets back then.

He should do!

We are unlikely to be in that position again for a very long time, if ever.
When was the last time we were 3rd or above in a league at Christmas ? on 18:27 - Dec 24 with 995 viewsWonky

Were'nt we top for like 30 mins, because we played earlier than someone else?.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024