Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB 17:07 - Jan 7 with 7278 viewsElderGrizzly

All the medias fault. Jesus...

[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 17:09]
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:23 - Jan 9 with 881 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:16 - Jan 9 by noggin

Oh.... I thought the fact that they were being investigated was proof that the party is institutionally anti-semitic.

didn't you get the message? now that corbyn's off and there's no need to try and cover up for him and say black is white so no one's doing the denial stuff any more. it's just you and dk left - you must have been left off the circulation list. whoops.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 18:25]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:37 - Jan 9 with 864 viewsnoggin

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:23 - Jan 9 by lowhouseblue

didn't you get the message? now that corbyn's off and there's no need to try and cover up for him and say black is white so no one's doing the denial stuff any more. it's just you and dk left - you must have been left off the circulation list. whoops.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 18:25]

Huh?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:51 - Jan 9 with 841 viewsGaryCooper

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:16 - Jan 9 by noggin

Oh.... I thought the fact that they were being investigated was proof that the party is institutionally anti-semitic.

The failure of the great leader to address the deep rooted anti-Semitism in the momentum faction of the labour party, was a key reason why he lost.

Those who self identify as caring and always of virtue refuse to see this, it shows them as simpletons and racists, not a good look.
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:57 - Jan 9 with 831 viewsnoggin

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:51 - Jan 9 by GaryCooper

The failure of the great leader to address the deep rooted anti-Semitism in the momentum faction of the labour party, was a key reason why he lost.

Those who self identify as caring and always of virtue refuse to see this, it shows them as simpletons and racists, not a good look.

So where's the evidence? Criticism of Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people is not anti-semitic. I think this is where the 'confusion' is.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 19:00]

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:05 - Jan 9 with 818 viewsGaryCooper

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:57 - Jan 9 by noggin

So where's the evidence? Criticism of Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people is not anti-semitic. I think this is where the 'confusion' is.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 19:00]

It is you who is confused, countless first hand reports have been made, you should read the testament from Miriam Mirwitch, the leader of the young labour party, the abuse she has received is disgusting.

If you keep denying and refuse to acknowledge then I am certain you endorse it.
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:08 - Jan 9 with 816 viewsnoggin

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:05 - Jan 9 by GaryCooper

It is you who is confused, countless first hand reports have been made, you should read the testament from Miriam Mirwitch, the leader of the young labour party, the abuse she has received is disgusting.

If you keep denying and refuse to acknowledge then I am certain you endorse it.

I think I'll wait for the evidence thanks. Why bother with an investigation if hear say is sufficient evidence? Perhaps she received abuse from the 5 members who are, possibly, being prosecuted? I'm looking for evidence that the party is institutionally racist.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 19:12]

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 752 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:08 - Jan 9 by noggin

I think I'll wait for the evidence thanks. Why bother with an investigation if hear say is sufficient evidence? Perhaps she received abuse from the 5 members who are, possibly, being prosecuted? I'm looking for evidence that the party is institutionally racist.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 19:12]

Evidence of institutional racism? Fill yer boots.

https://www.scribd.com/document/438367082/Redacted-JLM-Closing-Submission-to-the

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:43 - Jan 9 with 742 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:12 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

Evidence of institutional racism? Fill yer boots.

https://www.scribd.com/document/438367082/Redacted-JLM-Closing-Submission-to-the

We've been here before ... That's evidence of antisemitism (in many cases, other times there's a lot of conflation and/or unsubstantiated accusation).

But who is saying that it's acceptable to be antisemitic? And how were these incidents dealt with/not dealt with?

This smeary, no smoke without fire, accusation of institutional antisemitism needs to be addressed fairly. Stop using it as a political and hypocritical weapon, much like the JLM itself has done from the start.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:21 - Jan 9 with 699 viewsfooters

Been many threads on the Tories' institutional Islamophobia yet from our band of committed anti-racists?

Are we at 'existential threat' levels?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:30 - Jan 9 with 671 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:43 - Jan 9 by Darth_Koont

We've been here before ... That's evidence of antisemitism (in many cases, other times there's a lot of conflation and/or unsubstantiated accusation).

But who is saying that it's acceptable to be antisemitic? And how were these incidents dealt with/not dealt with?

This smeary, no smoke without fire, accusation of institutional antisemitism needs to be addressed fairly. Stop using it as a political and hypocritical weapon, much like the JLM itself has done from the start.

Remember when Corbyn approached Lord Falconer to review Labour’s disciplinary process regarding antisemitism?

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/lord-falconer-invokes-institutional-antisem

“Echoing the Macperson definition of institutional racism, Falconer — who had been poised to take over a review of the party’s disciplinary process — told Jewish News: “Can antisemitism be detected in the party’s processes, attitudes or behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping? Looks frighteningly like it as every day goes by.”

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:34 - Jan 9 with 665 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:21 - Jan 9 by footers

Been many threads on the Tories' institutional Islamophobia yet from our band of committed anti-racists?

Link me one thread you have started condemning Labour racism. Just one. Because I can link you several that I have started condemning Tory racism.

If you can’t link one then I suggest you keep your gob shut on the subject.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:40 - Jan 9 with 667 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:34 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

Link me one thread you have started condemning Labour racism. Just one. Because I can link you several that I have started condemning Tory racism.

If you can’t link one then I suggest you keep your gob shut on the subject.

Just a shame you never saw the inherent racism while you were voting for and indeed standing for them as a candidate, in what would would've been about two decades! Crazy times. Maybe you didn't see it because those affected weren't related to you. Who knows.

Threads on a third-tier football forum are all well and good, but real-life actions maybe matter a bit more, old bean.

My gob remains open.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:43 - Jan 9 with 650 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:40 - Jan 9 by footers

Just a shame you never saw the inherent racism while you were voting for and indeed standing for them as a candidate, in what would would've been about two decades! Crazy times. Maybe you didn't see it because those affected weren't related to you. Who knows.

Threads on a third-tier football forum are all well and good, but real-life actions maybe matter a bit more, old bean.

My gob remains open.

That’s a no then. Not a single thread started condemning Labour racism.

All mouth and no trousers.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:55 - Jan 9 with 643 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:43 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

That’s a no then. Not a single thread started condemning Labour racism.

All mouth and no trousers.

You might derive your sense of morality from the threads you start on here, but sadly I can't say the same.

I wasn't the one voting in and standing for a party infested with racism for years. You were. Qualify that, if we're talking about the real world.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:59 - Jan 9 with 620 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:55 - Jan 9 by footers

You might derive your sense of morality from the threads you start on here, but sadly I can't say the same.

I wasn't the one voting in and standing for a party infested with racism for years. You were. Qualify that, if we're talking about the real world.

You voted for a party infested with racism and under investigation for institutional racism less than thirty days ago you doughnut. A complete lack of self awareness.

You’re a busted flush on here. When the EHRC publishes I imagine you’ll skulk away in embarrassment.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 21:59]

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:05 - Jan 9 with 616 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:59 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

You voted for a party infested with racism and under investigation for institutional racism less than thirty days ago you doughnut. A complete lack of self awareness.

You’re a busted flush on here. When the EHRC publishes I imagine you’ll skulk away in embarrassment.

nah, these people have no shame.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:08 - Jan 9 with 615 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:59 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

You're convinced it is, but I'm not so sure. And please spare me (and the rest of the board, again) your database of Tw@tter links conflating some pretty complex issues re: Zionism, the state of Israel etc.

You can't make me embarrassed, dear old gibbers. I'm not one for long holidays, unlike yourself ;) But don't let that stop you calling people 'busted flushes' and attempting to drive them off 'your' board!

Shame your LDs didn't do so well though, eh Bet you're gutted! :(

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:36 - Jan 9 with 566 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:21 - Jan 9 by footers

Even GB’s condemnation of the Tory racism this year smacks of political opportunism. It’s been clear for years- and without the subjectivity of the new battle to conflate anti-Israel criticism with antisemitism.

If he wasn’t on such a high horse over Labour he’d have been like every previous year and said absolutely nothing.

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:47 - Jan 9 with 537 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:36 - Jan 9 by Darth_Koont

Even GB’s condemnation of the Tory racism this year smacks of political opportunism. It’s been clear for years- and without the subjectivity of the new battle to conflate anti-Israel criticism with antisemitism.

If he wasn’t on such a high horse over Labour he’d have been like every previous year and said absolutely nothing.

As I said in my maiden post on this thread, let's hope he and his human footnote continue their earnest anti-racist agenda with this new Tory government. Let's see what rigorous vigour they have for the true anti-racist cause :)

I'm sure it will be just as thorough ;)

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:03 - Jan 10 with 464 viewstractordownsouth

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:53 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

Emily Thornberry nit so generous

I don't want her as leader as I don't think she'll appeal but I think Thornberry would have been a decent foreign sec, she comes across as calm and measured.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:29 - Jan 10 with 448 viewsvapour_trail

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:03 - Jan 10 by tractordownsouth

I don't want her as leader as I don't think she'll appeal but I think Thornberry would have been a decent foreign sec, she comes across as calm and measured.

I think she comes across as a lunatic with no intellectual depth.

Is she still suing Caroline Flint?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:31 - Jan 10 with 445 viewsvapour_trail

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:47 - Jan 9 by footers

As I said in my maiden post on this thread, let's hope he and his human footnote continue their earnest anti-racist agenda with this new Tory government. Let's see what rigorous vigour they have for the true anti-racist cause :)

I'm sure it will be just as thorough ;)

They’ll have to won’t they?

Mr and Mrs Fighting Racism Since 2015 cant be seen to be giving up the good fight that quickly.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:51 - Jan 10 with 432 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:31 - Jan 10 by vapour_trail

They’ll have to won’t they?

Mr and Mrs Fighting Racism Since 2015 cant be seen to be giving up the good fight that quickly.

better than excusing racism since 2015 I guess.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:55 - Jan 10 with 426 viewsnoggin

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:51 - Jan 10 by lowhouseblue

better than excusing racism since 2015 I guess.

Didn't you vote tory?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:58 - Jan 10 with 419 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:55 - Jan 10 by noggin

Didn't you vote tory?

no.

If you can get past thinking that everyone who opposes corbyn is a tory the world will make more sense to you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024