Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB 17:07 - Jan 7 with 7283 viewsElderGrizzly

All the medias fault. Jesus...

[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 17:09]
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:13 - Jan 7 with 1859 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:33 - Jan 7 by footers

No problem.

I'm off for a bowl of Sugar Puffs now. TTFN.

I think you mean Honey Monster Puffs. Sugar Puffs have been consigned to the past now they have reduced the sugar content.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:14 - Jan 7 with 1846 viewsBloomBlue

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:16 - Jan 7 with 1846 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:05 - Jan 7 by footers

Indeed.

Will be interesting to watch the same joyous scrutiny applied to the current government. Especially from the 'definitely not Tory' progressives amongst us.

In other news, I fully expect the antisemitism 'crisis' in Labour to evaporate fairly quickly as well. How strange! Arf.

hopefully the ehrc report will start to bring the anti-semitism crisis to an end. that and a leader committed to stamping it out.

it's people like you that meant there was no credible opposition to the tories so i don't know what sort of progressive that makes you. a plastic and self-preening one i guess.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:35 - Jan 7 with 1826 viewsMelford

I was a Corbynista , the hung parliament and the scare he gave Teresa May was the high point. Since then it's been a right mess, it should have been The Labour Party will get us the best Brexit deal that will protect workers rights and all the things Labour stands for, or Labour being the party of remaining in the EU. Either go hard Remain or we're going to deliver a Labour Brexit where we'll look after people and not flog everything to the USA.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:42 - Jan 7 with 1810 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:16 - Jan 7 by lowhouseblue

hopefully the ehrc report will start to bring the anti-semitism crisis to an end. that and a leader committed to stamping it out.

it's people like you that meant there was no credible opposition to the tories so i don't know what sort of progressive that makes you. a plastic and self-preening one i guess.

Like I said, I believe in social democracy, with or without Corbyn. All you want is more of the same. And that you're so happy to revel in the defeat of actual leftist ideals says far more about your politics than it does mine.

Enjoy your pompous crowing.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:53 - Jan 7 with 1794 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:42 - Jan 7 by footers

Like I said, I believe in social democracy, with or without Corbyn. All you want is more of the same. And that you're so happy to revel in the defeat of actual leftist ideals says far more about your politics than it does mine.

Enjoy your pompous crowing.

and what you've given us all is boris. and you show no sign of shame.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:59 - Jan 7 with 1780 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:35 - Jan 7 by Melford

I was a Corbynista , the hung parliament and the scare he gave Teresa May was the high point. Since then it's been a right mess, it should have been The Labour Party will get us the best Brexit deal that will protect workers rights and all the things Labour stands for, or Labour being the party of remaining in the EU. Either go hard Remain or we're going to deliver a Labour Brexit where we'll look after people and not flog everything to the USA.

His result against May should be seen as his low point.

It was an open goal and he missed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 23:07 - Jan 7 with 1774 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 22:53 - Jan 7 by lowhouseblue

and what you've given us all is boris. and you show no sign of shame.

Coming from a human footnote to a GB post, I'll take that with a shovel of salt, ta.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 07:30 - Jan 8 with 1714 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:18 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

I wonder how she would have marked him had he actually won an election.

Winning elections is for centrists and Red Tories. 3/10, tops.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 07:56 - Jan 8 with 1670 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 23:07 - Jan 7 by footers

Coming from a human footnote to a GB post, I'll take that with a shovel of salt, ta.

People like you were told for years that Corbyn was unelectable. If you genuinely wanted a social democratic government then you’d have taken notice and voted in a more competent leader.

5 more years of a Tory government is on you. Congratulations.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 08:36 - Jan 8 with 1687 viewsitfcjoe

Imagine how highly he'd have scored out of 10 had he won the election, or just lost narrowly, instead of being totally obliterated

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:53 - Jan 9 with 1571 viewsGlasgowBlue

Emily Thornberry nit so generous

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:59 - Jan 9 with 1587 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:53 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

Emily Thornberry nit so generous

i think that is thornberry admitting that she can't win and throwing in the towel.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 13:05 - Jan 9 with 1578 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 12:59 - Jan 9 by lowhouseblue

i think that is thornberry admitting that she can't win and throwing in the towel.

Lol....yep we all know that RLB is nailed on...another 10/10 prediction from GB

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 13:13 - Jan 9 with 1560 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:13 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Wouldn’t be too expectant. The EHRC are due to report before spring.

Jess gets it

As does Lisa Nandy

Yiur mob will ousted very soon mate. Then you can go back to marching with the SWP.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 20:19]

Yiu're being a bit of a dick again then ....welcome back....happy new manure and all that!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 13:44 - Jan 9 with 1530 viewsGaryCooper

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:05 - Jan 7 by footers

Indeed.

Will be interesting to watch the same joyous scrutiny applied to the current government. Especially from the 'definitely not Tory' progressives amongst us.

In other news, I fully expect the antisemitism 'crisis' in Labour to evaporate fairly quickly as well. How strange! Arf.

'I fully expect the antisemitism 'crisis' in Labour to evaporate fairly quickly'

A denier, shameful.
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 14:32 - Jan 9 with 1492 viewsgiant_stow

Barry f'king Gardiner?!!!! Yikes. Has labour been overrun by ringers?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 14:38 - Jan 9 with 1477 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

10 out of 10 as leader of the Islington allotment association so I have heard. His strawberry jam is second to none.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 14:38 - Jan 9 with 1445 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 13:13 - Jan 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yiu're being a bit of a dick again then ....welcome back....happy new manure and all that!!

Footers received the contemptuous reply that his post deserved.

Happy new year or whatever pagan festival you anarchists celebrate.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 14:47 - Jan 9 with 1455 viewsnoggin

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 13:44 - Jan 9 by GaryCooper

'I fully expect the antisemitism 'crisis' in Labour to evaporate fairly quickly'

A denier, shameful.

What was the result of the investigation? I assume several hundred, even thousand, members are now facing prosecution.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 16:49 - Jan 9 with 1384 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 14:47 - Jan 9 by noggin

What was the result of the investigation? I assume several hundred, even thousand, members are now facing prosecution.

Noggin. As somebody who hasn’t resided in the U.K. for several years, what makes you believe that you are better qualified to pass judgement on the antisemitism crisis that has engulfed the Labour Party since the election of a Jeremy Corbyn as leader than the majority of British Jews who considered leaving the country Corbyn been elected last month, Hope Not Hate, or the EHRC, who saw enough evidence of widespread discrimination against Jewish people from members of the Labour Party from branch level up to the executive?

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 16:52 - Jan 9 with 1393 viewsGaryCooper

Another denier, back under your rock champ.
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:02 - Jan 9 with 1375 viewsnoggin

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 16:52 - Jan 9 by GaryCooper

Another denier, back under your rock champ.

What have I denied? I asked you a simple question.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:08 - Jan 9 with 1344 viewsBluesquid

"Five people MAY be prosecuted over antisemitism linked to the Labour Party, Britain’s most senior police officer has revealed."

"Rife".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/labour-antisemitism-arrest-charge-in
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:16 - Jan 9 with 1333 viewsnoggin

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:08 - Jan 9 by Bluesquid

"Five people MAY be prosecuted over antisemitism linked to the Labour Party, Britain’s most senior police officer has revealed."

"Rife".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/labour-antisemitism-arrest-charge-in

Oh.... I thought the fact that they were being investigated was proof that the party is institutionally anti-semitic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024