Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t 21:48 - Feb 26 with 6306 viewsLord_Lucan

Those energy saving bulbs that would still only be thinking about getting into action by the time you had actually reached the top of the fecking stairs.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 11:14 - Feb 27 with 1295 viewsStokieBlue

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 07:44 - Feb 27 by GlasgowBlue

Diesel cars.

Spot on.

Mine is actually going to be basically impossible to drive from next April unless I want to pay 13 GBP per day for the pleasure.

I understand why and it's the right thing to do but the advice from the government was rubbish and they haven't even done a scrapage scheme.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 11:31 - Feb 27 with 1258 viewsBrixtonBlue

Wear a tie.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Things that on 11:32 - Feb 27 with 1257 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things that on 23:26 - Feb 26 by jeera

Essex early doors, born in Hertfordshire of a very East End, London family.

Moved to Suffolk at age 6 (ish).

My sister is my real sister but those Stylophone things were really popular kids' presents at the time. Heck knows why - piece of junk.

My first gf was 4 when I was the older guy of 5 and it was actually she who owned the RH records at the time.

I also had an older gf of 6 who lived a few doors the other side of our house, but even at that age I'd witnessed enough arguments between my parents to realise you had to keep the two entities apart.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 23:26]

Quite the player as a 5 year old weren't you?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 13:50 - Feb 27 with 1214 viewsBigManBlue

Get a job
Work hard
Be responsible

Actually get married was about the only good one so far, but ask me again when the kid comes.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Things that on 15:40 - Feb 27 with 1164 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 11:14 - Feb 27 by StokieBlue

Spot on.

Mine is actually going to be basically impossible to drive from next April unless I want to pay 13 GBP per day for the pleasure.

I understand why and it's the right thing to do but the advice from the government was rubbish and they haven't even done a scrapage scheme.

SB

I am in the market for a reliable old diesel van if you have one?

As usual the engine on mine is still good to go for ever...the rest of it not so much!
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 15:41]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 15:48 - Feb 27 with 1153 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 13:50 - Feb 27 by BigManBlue

Get a job
Work hard
Be responsible

Actually get married was about the only good one so far, but ask me again when the kid comes.

There is never a bad time to post this

Things that on 15:50 - Feb 27 with 1148 viewsStokieBlue

Things that on 15:40 - Feb 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am in the market for a reliable old diesel van if you have one?

As usual the engine on mine is still good to go for ever...the rest of it not so much!
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 15:41]

It's not a van although it is an estate and to be honest with you it's a bit of a wreck now. I wouldn't burden you with it.

Maybe I can try and flog it in Norwich given the market is now destroyed in London.

SB

Things that on 16:19 - Feb 27 with 1125 viewsjeera

Things that on 11:32 - Feb 27 by BrixtonBlue

Quite the player as a 5 year old weren't you?!

Such a promising start.

Alas, it's been all downhill since those heady days!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Things that on 16:45 - Feb 27 with 1095 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Things that on 15:50 - Feb 27 by StokieBlue

It's not a van although it is an estate and to be honest with you it's a bit of a wreck now. I wouldn't burden you with it.

Maybe I can try and flog it in Norwich given the market is now destroyed in London.

SB

I am hoping for a similar flood of diesel vans from London soon...does this make me a disaster capitalist?

Things that on 16:46 - Feb 27 with 1090 viewsStokieBlue

Things that on 16:45 - Feb 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am hoping for a similar flood of diesel vans from London soon...does this make me a disaster capitalist?

It makes you sensible.

Perhaps ponder that for a while :).

SB

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 19:56 - Feb 27 with 1053 viewsDeano69

Start saving for a flying car, we’ll all be driving them by the year 2000

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 20:12 - Feb 27 with 1042 viewsPecker

Jim can fix it.
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 20:17 - Feb 27 with 1035 viewsDeano69

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 23:16 - Feb 26 by HARRY10

beaded car seats

bits of rubber hanging of the back, to stop lightening strikes

Wasn’t the rubber thing supposed to stop car sickness? Dad had one on his car and it made a terrible noise everywhere he went.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 20:22 - Feb 27 with 1029 viewsSwansea_Blue

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 20:17 - Feb 27 by Deano69

Wasn’t the rubber thing supposed to stop car sickness? Dad had one on his car and it made a terrible noise everywhere he went.

They were the only slightly more grown up version of putting those clackity thingies in the spokes of your Raleigh Grifter.

TWTD. When we were good too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:58 - Feb 28 with 943 viewsPecker

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 20:22 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

They were the only slightly more grown up version of putting those clackity thingies in the spokes of your Raleigh Grifter.

TWTD. When we were good too.

We used playing cards to make it sound like a motorbike. TWTD indeed.
Things that on 09:06 - Feb 28 with 922 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Things that on 16:46 - Feb 27 by StokieBlue

It makes you sensible.

Perhaps ponder that for a while :).

SB

Should I "buy the dip" while I'm at it.....another 4% down today so far?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:11 - Feb 28 with 910 viewsGeoffSentence

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 20:17 - Feb 27 by Deano69

I thought they were to dissipate static.

It seems, maybe, that they were multi-functional.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024