Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... 20:07 - Feb 28 with 2162 viewsFtnfwest

...wait.....no they don’t..
Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 20:26 - Feb 28 with 2093 viewsCoastalblue

I will freely admit I don't watch the Prem at all thses days. What's happened with Pukki, I know he started the season scoring goals, is he still getting a few or been worked out?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 20:32 - Feb 28 with 2067 viewsBlueyandCrazy

They sing like us though v Narridge....

“Champions of England, you’ll never sing that”

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 20:32 - Feb 28 with 2067 viewsWD19

Thought exactly the same thing. Decided if I half dozed off on the sofa I might be able to sleepily enjoy a team in a nice blue Adidas kit winning at carrot road.
Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 20:36 - Feb 28 with 2050 viewsFtnfwest

Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 20:26 - Feb 28 by Coastalblue

I will freely admit I don't watch the Prem at all thses days. What's happened with Pukki, I know he started the season scoring goals, is he still getting a few or been worked out?

I kind of start watching some games and very quickly lose interest. Even more quickly tonight. Tend to find the 4 o clock Sunday games come at the right time as nothing else is happening at that point in time.
Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 1970 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 20:26 - Feb 28 by Coastalblue

From today's game it looks a little of being worked out and some of a little off the pace and lost his eye for goal. Had one chance which he put well wide from distance and not really had much else from what I have seen (not seen all of it).

I would imagine his value has dipped significantly from what it would have been at the start of January.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 21:54 - Feb 28 with 1821 viewspatrickswell

They’ve lost to them, so yep, pretty much like us.

They’ll stay up and we’ll miss the top 6, won’t we?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 21:55]
Leicester look like us v Norwich except..... on 09:59 - Feb 29 with 1087 viewsBlueBadger

They do now they've lost limply at Norwich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024