Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT 19:45 - Mar 2 with 3511 viewsgeg1992

Have you heard this too, Phil?

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 19:59 - Mar 2 with 3398 viewsSitfcB

That site is unreliable and has no credibility. Ignore.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 3349 viewsBlueBadger

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 19:59 - Mar 2 by SitfcB

Ah now, Phil's alright.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 20:04 - Mar 2 with 3331 viewsPJH

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 20:02 - Mar 2 by BlueBadger

Ah now, Phil's alright.

I started to type "That's not very fair on Phil..."
Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 07:45 - Mar 3 with 2488 viewsITFC_96

Not surprising if true.
Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 10:42 - Mar 3 with 2216 viewsPhilTWTD

As previously reported, talks ongoing, offer having been made, no agreement reached. Same with Andre.

O'Neill: Youngsters' Contractual Situations Should Not Be a Concern 6th Feb 2020 15:39
Blues general manager of football operations Lee O’Neill has sought to allay concerns regarding youngsters Andre Dozzell and Armando Dobra only being tied to Town for another 18 months. 4

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 10:45 - Mar 3 with 2183 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 19:59 - Mar 2 by SitfcB

Think there is some truth in it.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 10:51 - Mar 3 with 2143 viewsSomethingBlue

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 10:45 - Mar 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Think there is some truth in it.

Would not exactly be a surprise given lack of game time in a struggling side and interest from the top flight.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:02 - Mar 3 with 1851 viewsbraveblue

Wouldn’t blame him. Has not had a chance in a poor side. Should start tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:07 - Mar 3 with 1822 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 10:51 - Mar 3 by SomethingBlue

Would not exactly be a surprise given lack of game time in a struggling side and interest from the top flight.

No I don't blame the kid one bit.

Exact same scenario with Dozzell, interest from a Premier League club, no game time, contract running down.

It is a shame, because for ITFC's fault, the academy is not one of them, time, money and effort has gone into the development of these kids, but ultimately the man at the helm has to be brave enough to play them consistently.

I love Ajax's famous quote. 'We can't afford to buy superstars, so we make them'. I love that, I really do.

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:39 - Mar 3 with 1693 viewsstrikalite

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:07 - Mar 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

No I don't blame the kid one bit.

Exact same scenario with Dozzell, interest from a Premier League club, no game time, contract running down.

It is a shame, because for ITFC's fault, the academy is not one of them, time, money and effort has gone into the development of these kids, but ultimately the man at the helm has to be brave enough to play them consistently.

I love Ajax's famous quote. 'We can't afford to buy superstars, so we make them'. I love that, I really do.

I'm 100% with you on that mate, I too wouldn't blame Dozz or Dobra one bit if they didn't sign and went elsewhere, they've been shown no faith or confidence at all.
Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:43 - Mar 3 with 1670 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:39 - Mar 3 by strikalite

I'm 100% with you on that mate, I too wouldn't blame Dozz or Dobra one bit if they didn't sign and went elsewhere, they've been shown no faith or confidence at all.

Dobra is clearly so talented and would be one of the first names on any other League One sides team sheet. We absolutely have to give him a run of games.

I still think Dozzell is massively overrated and we can't carry a player who does nothing all game and then makes one killer pass, especially as we aren't likely to take that chance anyway! But with Judge and Nolan being largely rubbish, Dozzell should also have been given a good run of games like those two.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:45 - Mar 3 with 1647 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:43 - Mar 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Dobra is clearly so talented and would be one of the first names on any other League One sides team sheet. We absolutely have to give him a run of games.

I still think Dozzell is massively overrated and we can't carry a player who does nothing all game and then makes one killer pass, especially as we aren't likely to take that chance anyway! But with Judge and Nolan being largely rubbish, Dozzell should also have been given a good run of games like those two.

I agree Andre needs to implement himself more, but he really hasn't been given the opportunity to develop in mens football.

Needs game time to prosper, has a lot to learn, but will only learn it on the pitch in my opinion.

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:53 - Mar 3 with 1585 viewsstrikalite

Dobra turned down contract extension according to TOTT on 16:43 - Mar 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I think games do pass Dozzell by, but I love his little turns, his flicks, his touch is pure quality just like his Dad, his vision, the way he plays with his head up, looking for first time balls, sounds daft but this level isn't good enough for him, well, to get better anyway, I've always said he should go overseas and play with technically better players, he'd learn far far more than being here...he's stagnating here, he's not a kid anymore, it would also as a man be the making of him imo..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024