Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? 21:32 - Mar 7 with 5371 viewskizaitfc

The goal once again came through player individual error.

We were on top at that point and both Nolan a d Sears should have scored.

The constant blame on the manager is utterly laughable. We have now had 5 different managers and had the same issue with all 5 if you cant see there is a deeper issue then just stop trying to understand football

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 11:38 - Mar 8 with 902 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 09:15 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

Staggering in that there wasn't much of one?

I’m sorry, but if you thought there was no great difference between the sides yesterday, you either weren’t at the game, or don’t know too much about the game.

Coventry, an organised, disciplined team that know their roles down to a tee, who play in the same system week after week, with little rotation. A 15 goal striker leading the line, didn’t get out second gear and put in probably the perfect away performance.

Ipswich, a dysfunctional team, another week goes by where personnel and systems are rotated once more. Created very little, powder puff and feeble in the final third, a team combined of average footballers looking like a poorly coached team, could still be playing now and we wouldn’t have scored.

Not too much difference, are you sure?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 12:28 - Mar 8 with 877 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 11:38 - Mar 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

I’m sorry, but if you thought there was no great difference between the sides yesterday, you either weren’t at the game, or don’t know too much about the game.

Coventry, an organised, disciplined team that know their roles down to a tee, who play in the same system week after week, with little rotation. A 15 goal striker leading the line, didn’t get out second gear and put in probably the perfect away performance.

Ipswich, a dysfunctional team, another week goes by where personnel and systems are rotated once more. Created very little, powder puff and feeble in the final third, a team combined of average footballers looking like a poorly coached team, could still be playing now and we wouldn’t have scored.

If you're going to patronise me just for having a different view to you then I'll leave it there.

There were very few chances for either team, and Coventry won narrowly 1-0. If you think there was a gulf in class that's your prerogative. I don't, based only on yesterday's game.

There aren't just two options of me either not being at the game or not understanding the game. There is a third option that I just disagree with your assessment. I can see that people can have different views without stooping to telling you you don't understand the game, because I'm an adult.

Good day Sir.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 12:47 - Mar 8 with 865 viewshaynes_toe1

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 11:38 - Mar 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

Spot on
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 15:56 - Mar 8 with 836 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 10:56 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

He was talking about the difference between Ipswich and Coventry yesterday. I presumed he was talking about the performance of both teams on the pitch on that particular day.

The difference was, they're a well-coached side playing consistent first XI with a consistent style of play. We.....don't.

That's why we're languishing and they're starting to look like they might win the division.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:00 - Mar 8 with 838 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 12:28 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

If you're going to patronise me just for having a different view to you then I'll leave it there.

There were very few chances for either team, and Coventry won narrowly 1-0. If you think there was a gulf in class that's your prerogative. I don't, based only on yesterday's game.

There aren't just two options of me either not being at the game or not understanding the game. There is a third option that I just disagree with your assessment. I can see that people can have different views without stooping to telling you you don't understand the game, because I'm an adult.

Good day Sir.

We're not patronising you for a 'different opinion', we're patronising you for your total unwillingness to see what's in front of you. Paul Lambert, like Jeremy Corbyn, isn't good enough at his job to take us forward.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:11 - Mar 8 with 833 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 15:56 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

The difference was, they're a well-coached side playing consistent first XI with a consistent style of play. We.....don't.

That's why we're languishing and they're starting to look like they might win the division.

Having seen them 4 times bizarrely this season, I can say I personally feel they will comfortably win the league, possibly by 10 points.

So organised, disciplined, know their roles, core group of players, about 14 or so that are consistent in the same set up every week.

They give you nothing in front of goal, a good organised team, with a goalscorer, a couple of creative sparks (Allen, O'Hara, Shipley). They have great recipe for success there.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:12 - Mar 8 with 832 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:00 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

We're not patronising you for a 'different opinion', we're patronising you for your total unwillingness to see what's in front of you. Paul Lambert, like Jeremy Corbyn, isn't good enough at his job to take us forward.

I have no intention to patronise BB or anyone else on this forum for that matter.

I just cannot fathom how people cannot see the stark contrast between to two teams yesterday.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:17 - Mar 8 with 827 viewsbackwaywhen

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 09:15 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

Staggering in that there wasn't much of one?

Coventry we’re far more organised and drilled , knew what each of their team mates were doing and where they were on the pitch ...... we didn’t.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:33 - Mar 8 with 818 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:12 - Mar 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

I have no intention to patronise BB or anyone else on this forum for that matter.

I just cannot fathom how people cannot see the stark contrast between to two teams yesterday.

Dollers, bless him, gets crushes on useless celebrities and refuses to see the badness in them. It was Jeremy Corbyn and Russell Brand before Paul Lambert.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:36 - Mar 8 with 817 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans is a bigger problem in terms of our decline but this season is squarely on Lambert.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:40 - Mar 8 with 806 viewseddiespearitt03

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 11:13 - Mar 8 by jeera

" keep selecting the same players"

Surely that's the one thing he cannot be accused of.

Chambers,Sears and Skuse should be no where near this team.
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:49 - Mar 8 with 798 viewslondontractorboy57

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:35 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

Every week a different line up. Every week different tactics. Every week the same unproductive football. Every week the same excuses.

I refuse to believe that a better manager couldn't get our squad playing better, or at least more effective, football.

They said the same thing about MM.
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 17:44 - Mar 8 with 781 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:00 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

Where have I said otherwise?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 17:46 - Mar 8 with 778 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 15:56 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

Again, this is nothing to do with yesterday's game in which there didn't look to be an awful lot between the sides, based on that one performance.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 17:47 - Mar 8 with 768 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:12 - Mar 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

"you either weren’t at the game, or don’t know too much about the game."

If that's not patronising I don't know what is.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 17:50 - Mar 8 with 758 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:33 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

Dollers, bless him, gets crushes on useless celebrities and refuses to see the badness in them. It was Jeremy Corbyn and Russell Brand before Paul Lambert.

Anyone I agree with I have a "crush" on? You're such a child.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 18:40 - Mar 8 with 737 viewsjeera

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 16:40 - Mar 8 by eddiespearitt03

Chambers,Sears and Skuse should be no where near this team.

Well Skuse hasn't been playing every game and Sears was out for months.

So what you on about mate?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024