Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Italian PM just extended Coronavirus restriction zone to ENTIRE country 20:48 - Mar 9 with 13926 viewsElderGrizzly

F*cking hell

Plus Israelis about to quarantine everyone entering the country from Thursday

[Post edited 9 Mar 2020 20:49]
Italian PM just extended Coronavirus restriction zone to ENTIRE country on 19:50 - Mar 10 with 306 viewsFreddies_Ears

Italian PM just extended Coronavirus restriction zone to ENTIRE country on 16:32 - Mar 10 by StokieBlue

That is ridiculous.

Hope you had a stern word.

SB

Of course. Especially when I discovered they're happy to stay away from work...
Italian PM just extended Coronavirus restriction zone to ENTIRE country on 19:50 - Mar 10 with 304 viewsRyorry

Italian PM just extended Coronavirus restriction zone to ENTIRE country on 17:59 - Mar 10 by jeera

I'm having the same problem and it's causing me all sorts.

Had to cancel a procedure last week, but that'll have to wait.

Got doc's thursday so rang them this morning and told them that, as you say, I'm coughing and spluttering and sneezing a bit but also have the accompanying itchy eyes and nose. They're ok with me going in.

But more importantly I'm supposed to be n for an op in under 2 weeks under a general and gotta stay in overnight.

Not gonna want me there like that are they?

Sorry to hear that Jeera. Don't think they'll operate on anyone who has a cold or temperature, so if your nose breathing's blocked up they might consider a g.a. too risky anyway.

The way things are going tho, I can see a lot of routine stuff being put on the back burner till summer when, (we hope,) situation will have calmed down.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024