Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your proudest achievement? 13:53 - Mar 13 with 5966 viewsclive_baker

Go...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What's your proudest achievement? on 09:35 - Mar 14 with 633 viewsAce_High1

What's your proudest achievement? on 08:21 - Mar 14 by Kieran_Knows

Being made Director at work at 27 years old last year. Made a tough choice to leave a national company about 4 and a half years ago to join a smaller firm but the move couldn’t have worked out any better and being made Director last year topped it off.

Well done.

I did similar and although it is always a risk it has worked out well.
What's your proudest achievement? on 10:26 - Mar 14 with 602 viewshampstead_blue

I was one the medic when one of our guys had a fractured skull, fractured eye socket, and his eyeball blown out.

Kept him stable until the Dr arrived with reinforcements. He's now got a glass eye.

Had a nice message from him earlier this year.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What's your proudest achievement? on 06:50 - Mar 15 with 516 viewsChateauWines

What's your proudest achievement? on 07:45 - Mar 14 by NewcyBlue

Things not so bad now eh?

Good work CW! Wor Rommy was at Cheltenham.

Life now great cheers. Girlfriend now a proper sort. Romford did excellent didnt he. I had single winner in entire festival. Went Friday , an excellent experience

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

What's your proudest achievement? on 07:27 - Mar 15 with 506 viewseastangliaisblue

What's your proudest achievement? on 14:07 - Mar 13 by BiGDonnie

Sharing's caring.

I'm off the shrooms, ever since mushroom mountain ruined me in Thailand. Never had a such a bad trip. I remember all could think of was wishing I was back at me mums house. Bad times!

Ha!
Same here worst trip of my life.
Never touched them since!
What's your proudest achievement? on 07:29 - Mar 15 with 504 viewseastangliaisblue

What's your proudest achievement? on 14:03 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

DJ'd at Space in Ibiza, plus had a bi monthly set at Ministry of Sound in London for about 2 years.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 14:03]

Thats an achievement i would like myself!
What year/years are you talking?
Was an ibiza regular in my youth.
What's your proudest achievement? on 08:01 - Mar 15 with 494 viewssolemio

What's your proudest achievement? on 07:34 - Mar 14 by ChateauWines

When 4 women shared a very passionate time in bed with me

Was being in a bed with four lesbians that much fun?
What's your proudest achievement? on 08:33 - Mar 15 with 484 viewsWeWereZombies

Not really an achievement and more satisfaction than pride. I went up to London for the demonstration against the Pinochet regime back in 1974 and shortly afterwards helped to provide a safe house for a couple of Chileans who had escaped and were giving talks about what had happened (their local one was in the room above The Gardeners Arms).

Forty six years on and a local film society are showing 'Nostalgia For The Light' so I get asked to co-present for the evening, which gives me the opportunity to remind people about the Jack Lemmon film 'Missing' and a recent Scottish film 'Nae Pasaran'. Not proud but glad to play a small part in keeping awareness of a tragic time alive and to commemorate those who were killed.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024