Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think that Boris is 22:22 - Mar 22 with 1346 viewsghostofescobar

Shatting himself, knowing that the Tory austerity cuts to the NHS over the past decade is about to come back to bite him (and his party) in a massive way? Not necessarily right now, but when the dust had settled and there are enquiries around how the UK dealt with this? Or will he spin it at the next election as “Get the NHS done”?

GhostOfEscobar

Do you think that Boris is on 22:25 - Mar 22 with 1331 viewstextbackup

I reckon, and this might be crazy, but his mind is fully on the job in hand.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do you think that Boris is on 10:17 - Mar 23 with 1078 viewsBlueNomad

Back in the summer of 2018 my wife was seriously ill in a large teaching hospital. While she was there they closed a ward because so many nurses had returned home to Spain and Portugal. I will leave you to work out why but I suspect they weren't replaced.
Do you think that Boris is on 10:18 - Mar 23 with 1072 viewsfooters

Do you think that Boris is on 22:25 - Mar 22 by textbackup

What's her name?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Do you think that Boris is on 10:21 - Mar 23 with 1058 viewsBlueBadger

Do you think that Boris is on 22:25 - Mar 22 by textbackup

He looks to me like a new junior doctor who's been the smartarse with all the answers all through his studies, been yawning through various training stuff that is put on in an attempt to vaguely prepare them for the reality of life 'on the ground' and thinks that it's going to be Just Fine come first week of August who is now into his third day on call.
The bleeps keep coming, they're all fairly simple jobs but he is now painfully aware that he may not actually know what he is doing, his registrar is in clinic/theatre and has told him 'you'll be fine, just manage it on a job-by-job basis' and he can't remember what he was supposed to have been listening to in the last 'how to an ABCDE assessment' session that he sneered his way through because it was being taught by a senior nurse with a slightly funny accent.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 10:28]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do you think that Boris is on 10:31 - Mar 23 with 1014 viewsBlueBadger

Do you think that Boris is on 10:17 - Mar 23 by BlueNomad

Back in the summer of 2018 my wife was seriously ill in a large teaching hospital. While she was there they closed a ward because so many nurses had returned home to Spain and Portugal. I will leave you to work out why but I suspect they weren't replaced.

Spoiler alert: they mostly weren't.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do you think that Boris is on 10:35 - Mar 23 with 983 viewsHerbivore

I think Johnson has just enough self awareness to realise that we've never had a PM less well equipped to deal with this kind of crisis. That's why he looks almost constantly terrified.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Do you think that Boris is on 10:41 - Mar 23 with 959 viewsmrshallisfit

Not really. Many of the wonderful British public wont blame the cuts on the Tories, but probably Jeremy Corbyn.
Do you think that Boris is on 11:47 - Mar 23 with 895 viewsBloomBlue

I think Boris is expecting more of a kicking from people when he fully locks down as that is taking away people's civil liberties. I think that will become a game changer although the next GE is 5 years away so thinks will change before then
Login to get fewer ads

Do you think that Boris is on 11:52 - Mar 23 with 877 viewsbluelagos

You assume he has an once of integrity or a conscience. I am not convinced, given his previous conduct both proffessionally and personally.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Do you think that Boris is on 12:45 - Mar 23 with 820 viewsmonytowbray

Do you think that Boris is on 11:52 - Mar 23 by bluelagos

You assume he has an once of integrity or a conscience. I am not convinced, given his previous conduct both proffessionally and personally.

The guy is the definition of what is wrong with people. Lies, cheats and steals yet somehow a section of the nation love him.

As I said yesterday, a chunk of the nation are in an abusive relationship with a sociopath, but the web of lies and personality are coming undone now he’s in too deep.

Although the other part of me still thinks he’s the “likeable and funny” face to something much more evil pulling the strings.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024