Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. 21:44 - Mar 23 with 753 viewsBlueBadger

..we've ALL got detention.

These people are called idiots and BB is their leader.
Poll: Is the the UK government
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 21:59 - Mar 23 with 703 viewsNthQldITFC

Well you haven't have you. You can still swan around with your satchel, handing out aspirins, cups of tea, and your sister Dolly's cucumber sandwiches.

Seriously, massive thanks and respect to you and all of your colleagues.

The only thing I know is that I might be wrong about everything else.
Poll: Are binary opinions good or bad?

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:00 - Mar 23 with 695 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's alright for you, you're one of the ones who'd been made prefect

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:01 - Mar 23 with 688 viewsBlueBadger

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 21:59 - Mar 23 by NthQldITFC

Well you haven't have you. You can still swan around with your satchel, handing out aspirins, cups of tea, and your sister Dolly's cucumber sandwiches.

Seriously, massive thanks and respect to you and all of your colleagues.

I had a (likely) fooking cold last week. I'm on two week no-work lockdown with the rest of you bloody chair dampeners at the moment.

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:03 - Mar 23 with 675 viewsKeaneish

I think it was because SB told off everyone.

Poll: Do you begrudge Alan Judge wanting to talk to QPR?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:04 - Mar 23 with 667 viewsm14_blue

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:01 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

I had a (likely) fooking cold last week. I'm on two week no-work lockdown with the rest of you bloody chair dampeners at the moment.

Still no tests available?
So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:05 - Mar 23 with 662 viewsBlueBadger

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:04 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

Still no tests available?

Nah, not been sick enough for one, innit.

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:08 - Mar 23 with 656 viewsfactual_blue

A man who encouraged people to vote leave is all of a sudden surprised to find out that many people are really, really stupid.

I refer you to Galatians Chapter Six Verse Seven, boris.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Best Bargain Hunt expert
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:14 - Mar 23 with 606 viewsStokieBlue

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:03 - Mar 23 by Keaneish

I think it was because SB told off everyone.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Login to get fewer ads

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:16 - Mar 23 with 591 viewsRocky

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:08 - Mar 23 by factual_blue

A man who encouraged people to vote leave is all of a sudden surprised to find out that many people are really, really stupid.

I refer you to Galatians Chapter Six Verse Seven, boris.

Stay At Home on the side of a bus would be a great idea.
So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 23:29 - Mar 23 with 477 viewsEwan_Oozami

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:16 - Mar 23 by Rocky

Could always resurrect May's "hostile environment" vans, they'd be perfect, or maybe some water cannons...

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended.
Poll: How do you view the TWTD forum?

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 08:28 - Mar 24 with 355 viewsLeaky

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:16 - Mar 23 by Rocky

Well the NHS may finally need £350m a week. Ok it may not be available till next year.So glad we are leaving

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020