Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) 21:15 - Apr 5 with 5222 viewsBloomBlue

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 09:32 - Apr 6 with 804 viewsmonytowbray

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 22:40 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

Absolutely nothing to do with politics, you're the one who has got a vibrating finger because of your political views.

I didn't vote for Boris either.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 22:43]

Sorry but just because Johnson is in hospital he doesn’t get a free pass for his failures in this so far.

Last week you incorrectly suggested I want people to suffer so I can say “I told you so”, yet here you are doing exactly that.

Sometimes the double standards of who and what prolific members call out behaviour wise amazes me.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 09:34 - Apr 6 with 795 viewsr2d2

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 21:21 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

That'll please some weirdos.

Agreed. People are such tw@ts sometimes.
Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 09:37 - Apr 6 with 778 viewsmonytowbray

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 09:34 - Apr 6 by r2d2

Agreed. People are such tw@ts sometimes.

The only people revelling in Johnson being ill here I see are those who ironically want to score political points by pushing a guilt trip.

I can’t see a single person celebrating he’s in hospital.

I think we need to change the definition of “weirdos” and “tw@ts” in this thread.

TWTD never forgets…

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 09:42 - Apr 6 with 763 viewsGeoffSentence

I'm worried.

Not so much for Boris, I am sure he will get over it, but now Raab seems to be in charge.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 10:14 - Apr 6 with 708 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 09:32 - Apr 6 by monytowbray

Sorry but just because Johnson is in hospital he doesn’t get a free pass for his failures in this so far.

Last week you incorrectly suggested I want people to suffer so I can say “I told you so”, yet here you are doing exactly that.

Sometimes the double standards of who and what prolific members call out behaviour wise amazes me.

Of course he doesn't get a free pass. Of course his decision making can and should be scrutinised. No one is sugesting otherwise.

What Lucan and I are highlighting are people who have posted day after day that BJ is a coward who has used his contracting coronavirus as a means to hide from the media.

Also worth noting that the same people were saying the same about Hancock and then having go at him for coming out of self isolation a day too early.

That is naked political point scoring and nothing to do with raising legitimate concerns regarding the government's response to this crisis.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 10:22 - Apr 6 with 690 viewsmonytowbray

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 10:14 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

Of course he doesn't get a free pass. Of course his decision making can and should be scrutinised. No one is sugesting otherwise.

What Lucan and I are highlighting are people who have posted day after day that BJ is a coward who has used his contracting coronavirus as a means to hide from the media.

Also worth noting that the same people were saying the same about Hancock and then having go at him for coming out of self isolation a day too early.

That is naked political point scoring and nothing to do with raising legitimate concerns regarding the government's response to this crisis.

"What Lucan and I are highlighting are people who have posted day after day that BJ is a coward who has used his contracting coronavirus as a means to hide from the media."

The bloke's spent most of his career running away when the going got tough. Brexit, ran away when the result came in and when May was taking heat as PM. General election campaign, literally hid from a reporter in a Fridge. More of a case of "the boy who cried wolf" there so can you blame them?

You may not like the manner in which myself and a few others make my points and think they have an ulterior motive (I don't FTR) and I can take that, but you can't be making these claims then pile on in a thread like this the way you have. Or you can if you want, means nothing to me, but if you are going to perhaps cut others some slack?

I am not exempt from this criticism either.

TWTD never forgets…

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 10:27 - Apr 6 with 679 viewsGeoffSentence

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 10:22 - Apr 6 by monytowbray

"What Lucan and I are highlighting are people who have posted day after day that BJ is a coward who has used his contracting coronavirus as a means to hide from the media."

The bloke's spent most of his career running away when the going got tough. Brexit, ran away when the result came in and when May was taking heat as PM. General election campaign, literally hid from a reporter in a Fridge. More of a case of "the boy who cried wolf" there so can you blame them?

You may not like the manner in which myself and a few others make my points and think they have an ulterior motive (I don't FTR) and I can take that, but you can't be making these claims then pile on in a thread like this the way you have. Or you can if you want, means nothing to me, but if you are going to perhaps cut others some slack?

I am not exempt from this criticism either.

Have an uppy for the point about Bojo's reputation for running and hiding preceding him.

I am pretty sure he wouldn't be on the receiving end of such criticism now if he had been a bottler in the past.

His reputation is catching up with him now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 10:31 - Apr 6 with 655 viewsHerbivore

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 10:27 - Apr 6 by GeoffSentence

Have an uppy for the point about Bojo's reputation for running and hiding preceding him.

I am pretty sure he wouldn't be on the receiving end of such criticism now if he had been a bottler in the past.

His reputation is catching up with him now.

The guy hid in a fridge to avoid some gentle questioning from a GMB presenter, ffs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 12:13 - Apr 6 with 590 viewsleitrimblue

Staff that he wouldn't have pissed on um if they were on fire until a couple of weeks ago?
Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 13:39 - Apr 6 with 495 viewsjaykay

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 08:10 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

I didn’t pile on. Lucan posted that sine people on here would be pleased with the news that Johnson had been admitted to hospital..

I pointed out that in particular poster has been relentless in using Johnson suffering with Covid 19 as a way to score cheap political points.

Had that poster made one or two off colour comments then I’d have said nothing. It was a Sikh garage of comments such as Johnson and Hancock “ running away from public scrutiny like a pair of cowards”. Every fooking day.

You have been very critical of the governments handling of this crisis. But you at least attempt to engage in honest debate using science and honest opinion. Sadly a small minority have been using this dreadful pandemic as an excuse to score cheap political points.

If people don’t wanting be called out on this then they shouldn’t engage in it in the first place. And frankly I’m surprised that one or two of you are happy to defend that sort of behaviour.

i would ask for a refund on that self awareness course you took

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 13:51 - Apr 6 with 476 viewsBrixtonBlue

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 08:10 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

I didn’t pile on. Lucan posted that sine people on here would be pleased with the news that Johnson had been admitted to hospital..

I pointed out that in particular poster has been relentless in using Johnson suffering with Covid 19 as a way to score cheap political points.

Had that poster made one or two off colour comments then I’d have said nothing. It was a Sikh garage of comments such as Johnson and Hancock “ running away from public scrutiny like a pair of cowards”. Every fooking day.

You have been very critical of the governments handling of this crisis. But you at least attempt to engage in honest debate using science and honest opinion. Sadly a small minority have been using this dreadful pandemic as an excuse to score cheap political points.

If people don’t wanting be called out on this then they shouldn’t engage in it in the first place. And frankly I’m surprised that one or two of you are happy to defend that sort of behaviour.

"a Sikh garage of comments"?!?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 13:57 - Apr 6 with 454 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 13:51 - Apr 6 by BrixtonBlue

"a Sikh garage of comments"?!?

barrage. blame predictive text.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 15:05 - Apr 6 with 418 viewsBrixtonBlue

Boris admitted to hospital (n/t) on 13:57 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

barrage. blame predictive text.

That's a weird thing for it to predict. I looked it up, in case it was a phrase I didn't know!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024