Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown projects/activities 10:32 - Apr 6 with 1563 viewsHerbivore

Anyone got anything on the go in particular? I've been getting the garden ship shape, and planning on waxing our floorboards. I've also got a sourdough starter on the go, nearly a week in and after a couple of feeds it's looking pretty epic.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lockdown projects/activities on 10:42 - Apr 6 with 1532 viewsNewcyBlue

I’m in the back yard today.

Some changes to the rabbit pens. They easily have 2/3rds of the yard. Just a configuration change so I can have some exercise space and bike storage. My woodwork is pretty ok.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Lockdown projects/activities on 10:46 - Apr 6 with 1525 viewsHerbivore

Lockdown projects/activities on 10:42 - Apr 6 by NewcyBlue

Some changes to the rabbit pens. They easily have 2/3rds of the yard. Just a configuration change so I can have some exercise space and bike storage. My woodwork is pretty ok.

My ex had rabbits and they ended up taking over most of the garden.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lockdown projects/activities on 10:55 - Apr 6 with 1498 viewsgiant_stow

Lockdown projects/activities on 10:46 - Apr 6 by Herbivore

My bro has rabbits and they're pretty useless: just sh1t everywhere and nibble everything when allowed out of the pen. Not like cats.

Edit: back to the OP, I'm going to repair the garden fence - been putting it off as I have to dig the holes through old rubble less than a foot down, but work won;t allow yet.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 10:56]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Lockdown projects/activities on 12:15 - Apr 6 with 1437 viewsNewcyBlue

Lockdown projects/activities on 10:46 - Apr 6 by Herbivore

These are all rescues and a pain in the backside.

MrsN hates the small hutches and runs you see at the pet shops, so I bought a load of timber and made massive pens for them all. Originally 6 rabbits, 3 pairs in pens. One has died. She’s thinking about bonding the giant rabbit with one of the other pairs...

Lockdown projects/activities on 12:49 - Apr 6 with 1397 viewshatch

Lockdown projects/activities on 10:55 - Apr 6 by giant_stow

My bro has rabbits and they're pretty useless: just sh1t everywhere and nibble everything when allowed out of the pen. Not like cats.

Edit: back to the OP, I'm going to repair the garden fence - been putting it off as I have to dig the holes through old rubble less than a foot down, but work won;t allow yet.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 10:56]

My missus brought a rabbit with her when she moved in. I have grown to appreciate it but it does chew up the carpet and cables. He has the freedom of our balcony at night and then we let him roam indoors during the day. He is litter trained so thankfully doesn't sh1t everywhere.

Bizarrely for the first time ever he has woken up today and started humping our legs.
Lockdown projects/activities on 12:53 - Apr 6 with 1381 viewsFoD_Blue

Started 3D printing face shields to be donated to the NHS or other front-line workers who need them as part of a large online campaign.
Also some gardening and painting of 3D printed or Warhammer miniatures is keeping me occupied and sane.
Lockdown projects/activities on 12:56 - Apr 6 with 1376 viewsJakeITFC

I'm still working, but aside from that I've started learning German again.

Would seem like a bit of a waste to have come out of this without at least trying to do something with the time we've got.
Lockdown projects/activities on 15:20 - Apr 6 with 1329 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lockdown projects/activities on 10:42 - Apr 6 by NewcyBlue

"Just a configuration change"

Rabbit stew for dinner?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Lockdown projects/activities on 15:21 - Apr 6 with 1323 viewsNewcyBlue

Lockdown projects/activities on 15:20 - Apr 6 by BrixtonBlue

"Just a configuration change"

Rabbit stew for dinner?

You have no idea how tempting it is!

Lockdown projects/activities on 15:49 - Apr 6 with 1295 viewsericclacton

I'm learning how to leap from house to house just like spider-man, i was amazed just how easy it is.

Lockdown projects/activities on 15:54 - Apr 6 with 1288 viewsNthQldITFC

Lockdown projects/activities on 12:49 - Apr 6 by hatch

My missus brought a rabbit with her when she moved in. I have grown to appreciate it but it does chew up the carpet and cables. He has the freedom of our balcony at night and then we let him roam indoors during the day. He is litter trained so thankfully doesn't sh1t everywhere.

Bizarrely for the first time ever he has woken up today and started humping our legs.

It really is a shame that the rabbit was not of the female persuasion. Could have had some fun replying to your post. As it is, nothing.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Lockdown projects/activities on 16:16 - Apr 6 with 1257 viewsbrazil1982

Thinking of starting some scale modelling (1:76), but I've been thinking about it for twenty years so clearly haven't got the motivation! Maybe now is the time.
Lockdown projects/activities on 16:26 - Apr 6 with 1243 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Lockdown projects/activities on 12:15 - Apr 6 by NewcyBlue

These are all rescues and a pain in the backside.

MrsN hates the small hutches and runs you see at the pet shops, so I bought a load of timber and made massive pens for them all. Originally 6 rabbits, 3 pairs in pens. One has died. She’s thinking about bonding the giant rabbit with one of the other pairs...

A strip of gorilla tape should do it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Lockdown projects/activities on 19:32 - Apr 6 with 1174 viewsbritbiker

Have a pagoda that I erected 15 years ago that was totally overgrown so have done a massive pruning job. Made harder as I have to cut everything into small pieces which completely filled my recycling bin twice. Just hoping they collect once more so that I can do some standard gardening soon.

Pressure washed all the patios. Cleaned both vehicles. Washed all windows inside and out.

Just finished woodstaining the pegoda including the latticed panels. Woodstained all my fences which has been a job in waiting for eight years.

Nearly done with a major overhaul in the garage and two sheds which are overpacked with my tradesman gear.

Wife has now started me on the loft.

Really not used to not working and thought I had better finish everything in case the government says the lockdown is over.

If it lasts a couple more weeks I will have to invent some diy jobs as only have the bedroom left to decorate.
Lockdown projects/activities on 19:55 - Apr 6 with 1139 viewsazuremerlangus

Apart from the usual DIY and garden stuff I have a ukulele to build (Xmas present) which came in kit form. Still have to make some jigs when it comes to glueing bits of it together but other than that it is all there.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Lockdown projects/activities on 20:35 - Apr 6 with 1109 viewsNewcyBlue

Lego Millennium Falcon too!

Lockdown projects/activities on 00:16 - Apr 7 with 1032 viewshatch

Lockdown projects/activities on 15:54 - Apr 6 by NthQldITFC

It really is a shame that the rabbit was not of the female persuasion. Could have had some fun replying to your post. As it is, nothing.

It actually is a she but I changed it’s sex to protect myself from people like you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024