Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Walker 10:11 - May 8 with 1436 viewsuefacup81

If he doesn't want to feel 'harrassed', perhaps he should stop acting like an entitled tw@t who clearly thinks the rules don't apply to him.

Simple, no?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Kyle Walker on 10:16 - May 8 with 1400 viewspointofblue

He himself said “check in with family members but don’t visit them”. It’s a case of do what I say not what I do. He’d probably have more sympathy if it wasn’t for that sex party.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kyle Walker on 10:31 - May 8 with 1371 viewsGarv

What's done is done, and it's not necessary for the press to be following him. The police just need to caution him or fine him and move on.

But he's excusing his family for breaking rules as well. They didn't have to allow him into their home or hug him. The worrying this is he's not actually admitted wrongdoing.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Kyle Walker on 10:34 - May 8 with 1366 viewssparks

Kyle Walker on 10:31 - May 8 by Garv

What's done is done, and it's not necessary for the press to be following him. The police just need to caution him or fine him and move on.

But he's excusing his family for breaking rules as well. They didn't have to allow him into their home or hug him. The worrying this is he's not actually admitted wrongdoing.

2nd time- I think they are probably entitled.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Kyle Walker on 10:35 - May 8 with 1356 viewspointofblue

Kyle Walker on 10:34 - May 8 by sparks

I wouldn’t say it’s essential travel for the press to follow him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kyle Walker on 10:54 - May 8 with 1311 viewsPecker

Modern day "celebrity" status.
Kyle Walker on 10:56 - May 8 with 1307 viewssparks

Kyle Walker on 10:35 - May 8 by pointofblue

I wouldn’t say it’s essential travel for the press to follow him.

Press are hypocrites.

Ursine / arborial excrement nexus.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Kyle Walker on 10:58 - May 8 with 1300 viewsGarv

Kyle Walker on 10:34 - May 8 by sparks

I don't think so.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Kyle Walker on 13:13 - May 8 with 1178 viewsIllinoisblue

Just read his statement and his mention of “toughest period of his life, for him and his family” is he referring to genuine tragedy - a death of a family member or friend - or him getting revealed for hosting an orgy?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Walker on 13:41 - May 8 with 1130 viewsfactual_blue

He fails to see the irony in somebody fed up with press intrusion issuing a press statement.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Kyle Walker on 13:49 - May 8 with 1115 viewsitfcjoe

Kyle Walker on 13:13 - May 8 by Illinoisblue

Just read his statement and his mention of “toughest period of his life, for him and his family” is he referring to genuine tragedy - a death of a family member or friend - or him getting revealed for hosting an orgy?

Think it’s tough from his own actions, missis was telling me about the daily mail on him

He split up with long term partner, got with a reality star, got her pregnant, got back with long term partner, didn’t tell her, reality star had the baby, he told long termpartner then about the baby, reality person didn’t want to reveal gender, long term partner then did it on Instagram out of spite...

I think that is the gist of it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kyle Walker on 15:13 - May 8 with 1031 viewsIllinoisblue

Kyle Walker on 13:49 - May 8 by itfcjoe

Think it’s tough from his own actions, missis was telling me about the daily mail on him

He split up with long term partner, got with a reality star, got her pregnant, got back with long term partner, didn’t tell her, reality star had the baby, he told long termpartner then about the baby, reality person didn’t want to reveal gender, long term partner then did it on Instagram out of spite...

Ha, and he’s looking for sympathy and understanding?!?! Amazing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kyle Walker on 15:29 - May 8 with 1008 viewsHerbivore

Kyle Walker on 13:49 - May 8 by itfcjoe

So his tale of woe is that he's following his dick around constantly and getting into bother? Hard to have much sympathy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Kyle Walker on 17:29 - May 8 with 903 viewsTractorWood

Lad seems to think the world revolves around him.

'At what point do my feelings get taken into account'

They don't. It's a pandemic. Sit inside like everyone else.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024