Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got 18:45 - May 11 with 3467 viewsIllinoisblue

On Instagram? Utterly disgusting and yet weird in that the scumbag who sent the abuse, mid rant, had a dig saying “and Ronaldo R9 will always be better than you”. So very strange to go from telling someone you hope their family dies to having a nonsensical pop at their footballing ability. No doubt the little prick has already played the “i was hacked” card.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:11 - May 11 with 2925 viewsfactual_blue

Is that the same Ian Wright who disgustingly abused a referee who had thalidomide deformities, or a different one?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:13 - May 11 with 2909 viewsMattinLondon

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:11 - May 11 by factual_blue

Is that the same Ian Wright who disgustingly abused a referee who had thalidomide deformities, or a different one?

What has that got to do with this?

Ian Wright has been a complete idiot in the past - but that does not excuse the racist abuse he received.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 19:14]
Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:16 - May 11 with 2898 viewsfactual_blue

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:13 - May 11 by MattinLondon

What has that got to do with this?

Ian Wright has been a complete idiot in the past - but that does not excuse the racist abuse he received.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 19:14]

I didn't say it did. It doesn't. I seem to recall that talksport censored people who tried to raise Wright's stupidity when he laid into David Norris a few years ago.

Glasshouses and stones.

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:17 - May 11 with 2896 viewsbluelagos

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:11 - May 11 by factual_blue

True story.

The other day at our VE neighbourly socially distanced get together, the old boy on the close told me that my neighbour's house was owned by that ref at the time.

Apparently he was really proud of that interaction and would happily tell the story about how Ian Wright called him a &*(&^*(*((*)(*

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:20 - May 11 with 2880 viewsfactual_blue

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:17 - May 11 by bluelagos

True story.

The other day at our VE neighbourly socially distanced get together, the old boy on the close told me that my neighbour's house was owned by that ref at the time.

Apparently he was really proud of that interaction and would happily tell the story about how Ian Wright called him a &*(&^*(*((*)(*

I hope he had to use semaphore or an aldiss lamp to tell you, otherwise you were too close.

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:21 - May 11 with 2869 viewsbluelagos

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:20 - May 11 by factual_blue

I hope he had to use semaphore or an aldiss lamp to tell you, otherwise you were too close.

Some of us are still quite capable of hearing someone from 2m without a hearing aid Factors.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:22 - May 11 with 2867 viewsjeera

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:20 - May 11 by factual_blue

I've bought a torch from aldi's before and it wasn't very good.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:23 - May 11 with 2851 viewsChutney

Odd that he used the spelling 'mom' though, is that an Irish thing?
Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:24 - May 11 with 2850 viewsNewcyBlue

It’s an Aldis lamp.

Aldiss might be an East Anglian knock off version though.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:24 - May 11 with 2849 viewsfactual_blue

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:21 - May 11 by bluelagos

Some of us are still quite capable of hearing someone from 2m without a hearing aid Factors.

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:24 - May 11 with 2852 viewsChutney

Of course, he's deserved to be called a coon, monkey and a c*** on social media.

FFS.
Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:25 - May 11 with 2841 viewsjeera

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:24 - May 11 by Chutney

Of course, he's deserved to be called a coon, monkey and a c*** on social media.

FFS.

That needs editing.

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:26 - May 11 with 2835 viewsfactual_blue

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:24 - May 11 by NewcyBlue

It’s an Aldis lamp.

Aldiss might be an East Anglian knock off version though.

I was hoping somebody would spot that.

Well done Wilson.

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:26 - May 11 with 2834 viewsSpruceMoose

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:24 - May 11 by Chutney

FFS.

Not sure you needed to provide specific examples...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:27 - May 11 with 2829 viewsjeera

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:26 - May 11 by SpruceMoose

Not sure you needed to provide specific examples...

Nor has anyone suggested that he 'deserves' anything.

The poster is bang out of order.

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:31 - May 11 with 2809 viewsNewcyBlue

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:26 - May 11 by factual_blue

I was hoping somebody would spot that.

Well done Wilson.

It’s an essential piece of equipment on board ship.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:36 - May 11 with 2799 viewsjeera

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:31 - May 11 by NewcyBlue

It’s an essential piece of equipment on board ship.

A Wilson ball?

In case you get shipwrecked right?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 07:59 - May 12 with 2551 viewssolemio

Is it possible that people, including Ian Wright, can change and develop as a human being over time? He is not the same person now as he was years ago?
Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 14:00 - May 12 with 2398 viewsWeWereZombies

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 07:59 - May 12 by solemio

Is it possible that people, including Ian Wright, can change and develop as a human being over time? He is not the same person now as he was years ago?

Indeed, as anyone who listened to his quite moving 'Desert Island Discs' should realise.

And to one or two other posters - so glad to see that you have moved away from racist and anti-thalidomide victim abuse into the good old fashioned ribbing of the hard of hearing...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 14:14 - May 12 with 2378 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 19:27 - May 11 by jeera

Nor has anyone suggested that he 'deserves' anything.

The poster is bang out of order.

What? Clearly one poster has implied that he does, otherwise what relevance does his own past behaviour have?

Chutney’s is not the bang out of order post in this thread
[Post edited 12 May 2020 14:39]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 14:17 - May 12 with 2370 viewsSpruceMoose

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 14:14 - May 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

What? Clearly one poster has implied that he does, otherwise what relevance does his own past behaviour have?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 18:04 - May 12 with 2241 viewssolemio

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 14:00 - May 12 by WeWereZombies

Indeed, as anyone who listened to his quite moving 'Desert Island Discs' should realise.

And to one or two other posters - so glad to see that you have moved away from racist and anti-thalidomide victim abuse into the good old fashioned ribbing of the hard of hearing...

Yes, what a different Ian Wright that was compared with the outdated stereotypical view of him that some people are determined to maintain.
Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 18:31 - May 12 with 2188 viewsGlasgowBlue

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 14:14 - May 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I can't help but feel that had one of our more "right wing" posters made the same comment as facters there would be several people on this thread taking an entirely different view.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 18:45 - May 12 with 2164 viewsjeera

Wright has been called a hypocrite.

I don't consider that the same as saying he deserves racist abuse.

And the poster's history will tell you he has always stood against racism and bigotry in general.

Neither attitude has any place in society.

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 18:51 - May 12 with 2156 viewsjeera

Did anyone see Ian Wright’s tweet about racist abuse he got on 07:59 - May 12 by solemio

That's true.

And you would of course hope so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024