Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broadly speaking he has done quite well 17:40 - May 25 with 4981 viewssparks

Calm and reasoned.

He is fundamentally wrong to say he was within the rules because they say that with small children compliance may not be possible. His situation did not make compliance impossible. he is disingenuously conflating a rule noting that sometimes compliance is impossible, with permission to use your judgement

I do not buy the bit about his home being targeted. Nothing changed there and he is trying to cash in on yesterday's footage by claiming that it was already happening.

The barnard castle account lacks all credibility. You don't drive with dodgy eyesight. If he had an issue driving to London the wife could have taken over.

The second visit is problematic as I suggested yesterday in the absence of more evidence. Time will tell on whether there is more but I rather expected it to come this morning if it existed.

The purported inability of either Cummings our boris to recall their conversation about the trip is enormously convenient.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Broadly speaking he has done quite well on 23:17 - May 25 with 542 viewsPlums

Broadly speaking he has done quite well on 18:31 - May 25 by monytowbray

In an ideal world he would have hired an actor to play him.

Amazing how these powerful self-proclaimed intellects come across as the weak streaks of piss they are the moment the situation falls out of their control.

If Cummings were in my profession, he’d be the bloke who just gives up the moment his understanding doesn’t align with results, rather than trying to understand what’s causing the problem by investigating.

Speaking of my profession I should add he’s not even that smart either, he’s just ahead of the curve on applying digital marketing principles to politics, which traditionally for whatever reasons the public sector has always been slow to keep up with new technology and ideas. Dare I say, despite being anti-privatisation, is one argument for it I can understand. But then the way around it is not every private business choice has to be motivated by money and can be done for the greater good of the public sector so it’s a non-starter.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 18:36]

He’s been undone by his lack of digital knowledge this evening. Fingerprints everywhere by the look of it.
This thread:

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Broadly speaking he has done quite well on 08:05 - May 26 with 464 viewsElephantintheRoom

Completely disagree. He has blown the illusion of being a fearsome strategist who makes brilliant decisions and propaganda messages.

All he did was read an implausible and ridiculous script ant then struggle to answer basic questions.

Worst of all he showed himself to be a complete idiot incapable of making remotely sensible decisions. His idiocy and inability to tell right from wrong has destroyed his credibility for ever - and destroyed the collapsing public health message.

A woeful, often laugh out loud performance of staggering self indulgence and ineptitude.

Do you really want someone who cant cope with a 4 year old with a tummy bug or thinks driving 30 miles to a popular beauty spot to test his eyesight is a sensible choice for an adviser?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Broadly speaking he has done quite well on 08:09 - May 26 with 458 viewsHerbivore

Broadly speaking he has done quite well on 22:40 - May 25 by Pinewoodblue

But if the Guardian and Mail are on the same side you are in trouble.

In normal times, but these aren't normal times. Many have decided this is a lefty/remain media witch hunt and when you point out the criticism coming from the right/leave media they just ignore it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Broadly speaking he has done quite well on 08:33 - May 26 with 434 viewsgordon

Cummings came across as an almost perfect example of a high-functioning psychopath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024