Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return 10:07 - Jun 10 with 3662 viewsITFCfatso

Dropped me tin out me coat pocket when was walking the mutt this morning, please please please let me know if you find em as I wouldn't want the ol boy to go hungry, that's his dinner. Didn't hear em hit the floor cause I was listening to Elton john in me headphones yous see.Befor you say it ive already spent me last fiver on leccy so no I cant buy enymore. Don't need a letcure from the sensible brigade
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:47 - Jun 10 with 1822 viewsWeWereZombies

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:46 - Jun 10 by Johnny_Boy

Phil created Dolly to get the Forum stats up.

Phil's moved to Brixton!!!

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:49 - Jun 10 with 1808 viewsITFCfatso

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:39 - Jun 10 by Keno

woah!! just on hold there

Arent you at all worried the dog will cut his tongue on the serrated edge of the opened time of beans?

This highly dangerous here

buh hes eaten outta the tin since he was nothing but a wee nipper hes in n out of there clean as a wissle not a scratch on him
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:50 - Jun 10 with 1807 viewsclive_baker

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:37 - Jun 10 by ITFCfatso

what you reckon he took em, I dunno as im sure he told me e dont like branners, more of a hinez fella

I think I've probably said enough. As I said, it's not really my place to say. Just watch him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:51 - Jun 10 with 1804 viewsITFCfatso

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:39 - Jun 10 by footers

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, fatso. Branston make a superior tin of baked beans. Have you thought about putting up posters around town, maybe offering a reward?

Cheers mush lotta people about dont reelise how hard it can be to get by.Aint a half bad idea but I dint have much to offer for a reward.you reckon a rice pud will do?
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:51 - Jun 10 with 1803 viewsKeno

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:49 - Jun 10 by ITFCfatso

buh hes eaten outta the tin since he was nothing but a wee nipper hes in n out of there clean as a wissle not a scratch on him

mmmm, it amazing what can happen with a false slip of the tongue

can lead to all sorts of trouble

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:53 - Jun 10 with 1799 viewsITFCfatso

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:39 - Jun 10 by WeWereZombies

So no hole with a jagged edge in your pocket then?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 10:40]

no pal its ex nato Jackie off the army surplus, tough as old plums
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:55 - Jun 10 with 1795 viewsfooters

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:51 - Jun 10 by ITFCfatso

Cheers mush lotta people about dont reelise how hard it can be to get by.Aint a half bad idea but I dint have much to offer for a reward.you reckon a rice pud will do?

I'd take a tin of rice pudding, for sure. Lovely hot or cold with a big dollop of strawberry jam. Lovely stuff.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:57 - Jun 10 with 1788 viewsfactual_blue

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:21 - Jun 10 by ITFCfatso

Need an opener, thank god that dint fall out me pock

It's a very old tin then; Branston introduced the ring pull in 2018

https://www.retailtimes.co.uk/branston-baked-beans-launches-the-branston-bean-ch

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:00 - Jun 10 with 1766 viewsITFCfatso

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:55 - Jun 10 by footers

I'd take a tin of rice pudding, for sure. Lovely hot or cold with a big dollop of strawberry jam. Lovely stuff.

I never put jam in me ol mate im more ova chocchy spread man but aint gunna knock it till ive tried it.for afters tonight gota few Jaffa cakes and some leftover shortbread from chrimbo
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:21 - Jun 10 with 1722 viewsWeWereZombies

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:55 - Jun 10 by footers

Tinned rice pudding tsk tsk, but then what can one expect from from a Marxist who wears Barbour jackets and is unable to appreciate the sublime richness of Batteneberg.

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:23 - Jun 10 with 1715 viewsfooters

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:21 - Jun 10 by WeWereZombies

Tinned rice pudding tsk tsk, but then what can one expect from from a Marxist who wears Barbour jackets and is unable to appreciate the sublime richness of Batteneberg.

"Try tinned rice pudding, it'll give you the trots..."

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:26 - Jun 10 with 1707 viewsLibero

Have you just seen Adrian's Facebook status? "branston is b3st"

I think he's mugging you off mate.
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:43 - Jun 10 with 1683 viewsITFCfatso

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:26 - Jun 10 by Libero

Have you just seen Adrian's Facebook status? "branston is b3st"

I think he's mugging you off mate.

did you actshually see that? crafty git.will give him a wollop when I next see him. he owes me a ton as weel cause I moved his sofa for im an Lucy back before the coronavirus.hes a cleaner at bookers and he can get me harrybo on the cheap.
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:49 - Jun 10 with 1676 viewsLibero

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 11:43 - Jun 10 by ITFCfatso

did you actshually see that? crafty git.will give him a wollop when I next see him. he owes me a ton as weel cause I moved his sofa for im an Lucy back before the coronavirus.hes a cleaner at bookers and he can get me harrybo on the cheap.

He told me about the wicked deal he got you on 24 packs of wotsits last time he went, why did you need 10 packs of 24 though?
Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 13:03 - Jun 10 with 1636 viewsfactual_blue

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:36 - Jun 10 by ITFCfatso

what you talkin about I dint have a spoon or bowel on me. I use me fork then he finishes off straight form the can

If you didn't have your bowel with you, you need to get to your nearest hospital urgently, and don't eat anything until they've given you the all clear.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 14:33 - Jun 10 with 1612 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 10:57 - Jun 10 by factual_blue

It's a very old tin then; Branston introduced the ring pull in 2018

https://www.retailtimes.co.uk/branston-baked-beans-launches-the-branston-bean-ch

I hate to break this to you dear boy, but have just unpacked the shopping, amongst which, inspired by this thread, purchased said Branson baked beans, and a tin opener will be required.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 14:56 - Jun 10 with 1597 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think in future you should just pour the beans into your pocket before you leave the house. If you jump up you may lose a few, but not all.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 14:56 - Jun 10 with 1597 viewsGeoffSentence

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 14:33 - Jun 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

I hate to break this to you dear boy, but have just unpacked the shopping, amongst which, inspired by this thread, purchased said Branson baked beans, and a tin opener will be required.

Check the other end.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 17:19 - Jun 10 with 1529 viewsWeWereZombies

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 14:56 - Jun 10 by GeoffSentence

Check the other end.

But not if you have just opened one end with the can opener...

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 22:03 - Jun 10 with 1473 viewsjeera

Lost a tin of Branston Beans this mornin outside KFC Cardinal park please return on 14:33 - Jun 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

Ah, but were these multipacks?

I reckon it's the tins sold individually that have the ring pulls.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 22:04]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024