Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominic raab on taking a knee 10:25 - Jun 18 with 6096 viewsDubtractor

We are governed by some of the scummiest people imaginable.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 23:32 - Jun 18 with 776 viewsCoco

This is a great thread! Thanks all for lifting my depression and helping me realise there are some decent and forward thinking people out there. Sorry if I’ve been a prize tw@t to any of you in the past.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 23:43 - Jun 18 with 761 viewsjeera

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 23:32 - Jun 18 by Coco

This is a great thread! Thanks all for lifting my depression and helping me realise there are some decent and forward thinking people out there. Sorry if I’ve been a prize tw@t to any of you in the past.

I'll pass it on to Mick.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 05:28 - Jun 19 with 699 viewsRyorry

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 18:52 - Jun 18 by reusersfreekicks

He is not very bright and a terrible example of the brexit troops getting the best jobs irrespective of ability. Lib dems nearly got rid of him....If he was a sixer at cub scouts he would be out of his depth. Useless. Shows Boris's contempt for the country when incompetent people like Raab and Pritti Patel get such crucial jobs. What a fecking mess and congrats to all tory voters. You have been conned.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 18:56]

It's so gobsmackingly unbelievable that anyone over the age of 12 would be that ignorant, never mind a minister of state, and the Foreign Secretary at that, that at 5am I'm questioning whether I'm awake in the real world or just having a bad dream.

If all other Tory MPs aren't all squirming in shame & embarrassment at this (as well as all the rest), they should be deselected.

I thought I might be stretching it a bit with my comment on here a couple of times previously that if you put a bunch of random 6th-formers in to do the job they'd do better than this present Govt., but it doesn't seem a far-fetched comment now.

I'm beyond shocked, but probably shouldn't be.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 07:43 - Jun 19 with 653 viewssolomon

As everyday passes it’s becoming painfully obvious we have a government that are hopelessly out of their depth and out of touch with vast swathes of the people they govern. Ultimately Mr Johnson is doomed and as such it will be all his own doing.
Dominic raab on taking a knee on 10:16 - Jun 19 with 603 viewsBlueBadger

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 05:28 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

It's so gobsmackingly unbelievable that anyone over the age of 12 would be that ignorant, never mind a minister of state, and the Foreign Secretary at that, that at 5am I'm questioning whether I'm awake in the real world or just having a bad dream.

If all other Tory MPs aren't all squirming in shame & embarrassment at this (as well as all the rest), they should be deselected.

I thought I might be stretching it a bit with my comment on here a couple of times previously that if you put a bunch of random 6th-formers in to do the job they'd do better than this present Govt., but it doesn't seem a far-fetched comment now.

I'm starting to think that you could swap Boris Johnson and Paul Lambert's jobs and you wouldn't have seen in any difference in outcomes for the UK and ITFC.

After all, one is a master manipulator who's conned the people he works for into giving him five years at a job he's patently failing at, mainly because he's got a bit of a flair for PR and the other is Boris Johnson.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 10:20 - Jun 19 with 600 viewsPJH

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 10:16 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

I'm starting to think that you could swap Boris Johnson and Paul Lambert's jobs and you wouldn't have seen in any difference in outcomes for the UK and ITFC.

After all, one is a master manipulator who's conned the people he works for into giving him five years at a job he's patently failing at, mainly because he's got a bit of a flair for PR and the other is Boris Johnson.

PL is yet to try playing 'the U Turn formation' that Boris is turning into a fine art though.
Dominic raab on taking a knee on 18:39 - Jun 19 with 555 viewsjaykay

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 05:28 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

i think it should be the people who voted for this shower, should be the ones squirming. the other tory m.p.s aren't any better.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 18:42 - Jun 19 with 550 viewsjeera

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 18:39 - Jun 19 by jaykay

i think it should be the people who voted for this shower, should be the ones squirming. the other tory m.p.s aren't any better.

"Boris is a great bloke".

I keep turning those words over in my mind. I just can't make sense of it.

Why would anyone say that? Why?

Login to get fewer ads

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 19:16 - Jun 19 with 517 viewsRyorry

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 23:32 - Jun 18 by Coco

Sorry, stupid browser jumped & downed you - have corrected!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 19:22 - Jun 19 with 504 viewsjas0999

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 10:37 - Jun 18 by mrshallisfit

The present Tory administration are a hazy crazy mix of stupidity, incompetence and nastiness. The Venn Diagram intersection of that is Priti Patel. Oh well. That is what the people voted for.

Not convinced that’s what people wanted despite the vote. Not at all. But the alternative was a Corbyn led Labour Party. A lot of folk voted with a heavy heart Tory - due to the dire Labour Party, I’ve said it many times, I wouldn’t vote Tory, but couldn’t vote for a Corbyn led party either.

Interesting reports today at how dire the Corbyn era actually was. That’s why we have the current shower.
Dominic raab on taking a knee on 19:24 - Jun 19 with 498 viewsjeera

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 19:22 - Jun 19 by jas0999

Not convinced that’s what people wanted despite the vote. Not at all. But the alternative was a Corbyn led Labour Party. A lot of folk voted with a heavy heart Tory - due to the dire Labour Party, I’ve said it many times, I wouldn’t vote Tory, but couldn’t vote for a Corbyn led party either.

Interesting reports today at how dire the Corbyn era actually was. That’s why we have the current shower.

This government are a shower because of someone else?

That's stretching the "Yeah but Corbyn" line to extremes now.

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 11:05 - Jun 20 with 423 viewsDarth_Koont

Dominic raab on taking a knee on 19:22 - Jun 19 by jas0999

Only the media portrayal of Corbyn and Labour was ridiculously partisan, OTT and personal. While the Tories even after 10 years of damaging incompetence were getting a comparatively free ride.

I don't know anyone serious and trustworthy who says otherwise. And certainly that's what the media research shows.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024