Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? 12:09 - Jun 18 with 4911 viewsKeno

I'll start with those fecking annoying extendable dog leads

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 18:16 - Jun 18 with 1220 viewssolemio

My wife's answer is TWTD, my friend.
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 19:13 - Jun 18 with 1189 viewsreusersfreekicks

Peanut butter
Sugar lumps
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 20:49 - Jun 18 with 1159 viewsTangledupin_Blue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:51 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

To be fair, you could describe Haverhill in exactly the same way.

Haverhill is more of an upmarket Thetford.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 21:00 - Jun 18 with 1151 viewsjeera

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 20:49 - Jun 18 by Tangledupin_Blue

Haverhill is more of an upmarket Thetford.

Except Thetford was once a lovely little place, historical and picturesque in part.

Haverhill started off as a hole but has improved over the years with some investment whereas Thetford has gone steadily downhill for decades now with no apparent sign of saving itself.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 21:22 - Jun 18 with 1126 viewsjaykay

so i would ban starting a sentence with the word so

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 21:28 - Jun 18 with 1121 viewsjeera

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 21:22 - Jun 18 by jaykay

so i would ban starting a sentence with the word so

And capitals and punctuation?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 21:44 - Jun 18 with 1115 viewsjeera

Upped for the dog leads btw.

The things are utterly pointless and always have some yappy horrible thing at one end. (And a dog the other.)

The owners can't then fathom out why their ridiculous dogs won't behave and pull all over the shop. They are not good training items.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 22:00 - Jun 18 with 1106 viewssolemio

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 21:00 - Jun 18 by jeera

Except Thetford was once a lovely little place, historical and picturesque in part.

Haverhill started off as a hole but has improved over the years with some investment whereas Thetford has gone steadily downhill for decades now with no apparent sign of saving itself.

Haverhill is better than Corby in Northants. Where else is it better than? Harlow?
Login to get fewer ads

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 22:32 - Jun 18 with 1084 viewsjeera

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 22:00 - Jun 18 by solemio

Haverhill is better than Corby in Northants. Where else is it better than? Harlow?

I haven't been to Haverhill for several years to be fair, but I can't imagine too much has changed, apart from more identikit housing estates.

I've never been into Corby.

I lived not a million miles from Harlow up until the age of 6-ish.

I remember then it was grey. It looked grey. I mostly remember rows of bus shelters which I assume was the bus station! Stevenage is similar isn't it, in as much as it's concrete and no character.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 23:28 - Jun 18 with 1056 viewsWeWereZombies

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 22:32 - Jun 18 by jeera

I haven't been to Haverhill for several years to be fair, but I can't imagine too much has changed, apart from more identikit housing estates.

I remember then it was grey. It looked grey. I mostly remember rows of bus shelters which I assume was the bus station! Stevenage is similar isn't it, in as much as it's concrete and no character.

Skelmersdale makes all of those places look quaint and picturesque.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 23:31 - Jun 18 with 1052 viewsjeera

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 23:28 - Jun 18 by WeWereZombies

Skelmersdale makes all of those places look quaint and picturesque.

Never been.

I just Googled it though and apparently it has no traffic lights.

It gets a few points for that at least surely.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 23:51 - Jun 18 with 1043 viewsCoastalblue

People using some stupid phone app to pay for public transport, which always takes a feckin age. There is at least 100 other behind you waiting to go through that barrier!

Loose change, or more precisely using it to pay for things

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 00:07 - Jun 19 with 1037 viewsRyorry

Having listened to "Steve" just now on QT, been reminded of another gear-grinder - people who make all their comments/statements Australian-fashion, as though they were asking a uestion & there was a question mark at the end. Grrrr!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 00:12 - Jun 19 with 1032 viewsOldsmoker

Clickbait.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 07:34 - Jun 19 with 995 viewsleitrimblue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 22:00 - Jun 18 by solemio

I believe in the old testament Haverhill is referred to as the land of milk an honey
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 07:42 - Jun 19 with 990 viewssolemio

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 22:32 - Jun 18 by jeera

Yes, you're right. Stevenage is very similar. Both post World War II New Towns of course.
Stevenage Old Town is still rather nice. Is there a Harlow Old Town?
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 07:48 - Jun 19 with 985 viewsWeWereZombies

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 07:42 - Jun 19 by solemio

Yes, you're right. Stevenage is very similar. Both post World War II New Towns of course.
Stevenage Old Town is still rather nice. Is there a Harlow Old Town?

Yes there is, it's on the side of the car park between the bus station and the shopping mall...actually it is a little way out of the centre on the road to Bishop's Stortford but has not had the makeover opportunities Stevenage Old Town has. Stevenage has more green spaces than any of the New Towns including Letchworth.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 07:50 - Jun 19 with 983 viewsWarkystache

Wokeness

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 07:52 - Jun 19 with 982 viewsleitrimblue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 07:48 - Jun 19 by WeWereZombies

Yes there is, it's on the side of the car park between the bus station and the shopping mall...actually it is a little way out of the centre on the road to Bishop's Stortford but has not had the makeover opportunities Stevenage Old Town has. Stevenage has more green spaces than any of the New Towns including Letchworth.

Haverhill is paradise compared to co offaly, possibly the worst county in northern Europe
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:51 - Jun 19 with 938 viewsBrookermg

Love island, Britans got talent, Xfactor, Towie etc. all of the supposed "reality" shows.
Oh and the all soaps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024