Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? 12:09 - Jun 18 with 4908 viewsKeno

I'll start with those fecking annoying extendable dog leads

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:49 - Jun 18 with 973 viewsWacko

I would introduce mandatory yearly mental health check-ups for all adults

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:51 - Jun 18 with 968 viewsfactual_blue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:47 - Jun 18 by Keno

Swaffham is ok, its like a posh upmarket version of Wisbech

To be fair, you could describe Haverhill in exactly the same way.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:01 - Jun 18 with 953 viewsKeno

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:51 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

To be fair, you could describe Haverhill in exactly the same way.

I always think of Haverhill as being a Sudbury overspill town

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:05 - Jun 18 with 941 viewsfactual_blue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:01 - Jun 18 by Keno

I find it best not to think of Haverhill at all.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:07 - Jun 18 with 939 viewsmattyboar

Love Island.
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:09 - Jun 18 with 935 viewsfactual_blue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:41 - Jun 18 by Keno

I wish I'd thought of Paul Lambert

Keno Out!

It's best not to think of Paul Lambert at all.

Why not? Well, just look what's happened to Bloots.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:19 - Jun 18 with 909 viewsfactual_blue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:47 - Jun 18 by footers

What about sporks? Many responsible spork users won't like being lumped in with the fork gang.

They're already in the 'idiots who buy useless stuff from Lakeland Plastics' gang.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:22 - Jun 18 with 903 viewsjontysnut

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:40 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

people who eat with just a fork.

people who hold their knife like a pencil
the word 'eatery'
gout
Login to get fewer ads

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:33 - Jun 18 with 890 viewsleitrimblue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:01 - Jun 18 by Keno

Surely Haverhill would be the up market artistic an cultured cousin of Sudbury?
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:33 - Jun 18 with 889 viewsleitrimblue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:05 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

I find it best not to think of Haverhill at all.

Boooooooo
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 14:41 - Jun 18 with 884 viewsBlueBadger

The Conservative Party under 'extremist organisations' based legislations..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 15:22 - Jun 18 with 855 viewsfactual_blue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:49 - Jun 18 by Wacko

I would introduce mandatory yearly mental health check-ups for all adults

What happens when boris and handcock fail theirs dismally?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 15:28 - Jun 18 with 842 viewsKeno

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 15:22 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

What happens when boris and handcock fail theirs dismally?

they become PM and health secretary?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 15:53 - Jun 18 with 813 viewsGeoffSentence

Umbrellas.

They would be treated as offensive weapons.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:07 - Jun 18 with 799 viewsMeadowlark

Ban weather presenters who say :

"bubble-up"
"misty & murky"
"high/low pressure's in charge"
"pulse"
"sharp showers"
"grass frost"
"temperature/rainfall" is/is not what it SHOULD be"
"switch on your headlights"
"wear a scarf and gloves"
etc
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 16:08]
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:11 - Jun 18 with 795 viewsRyorry

Donald Trump
Boris Johnston
Jacob Rees-Smug
Dominatrix Cummings
Norwich Sh1tty
Inconsiderate neighbours
Reversing beepers on farm machinery (esp when the nearest person is a mile away & the beepers can be heard for 2 miles)
Trials by social media
Cats let out to roam alone everywhere, *particularly* over my veg plot
People who douse themselves with what smells like half the bottle of aftershave or perfume.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:24 - Jun 18 with 782 viewsjudespiveyg

People over 35 using social media
Allardyce, Pulis, Hughton and Mccarthy from managing football clubs.
People who don't pick up after their dog.
The music of Oasis, The Smiths and Pulp
Norwich having a better team than Ipswich.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:26 - Jun 18 with 778 viewsjeera

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:40 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

people who eat with just a fork.

You're not suggesting a knife and fork for noodles or rice now, surely Ulla?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:27 - Jun 18 with 778 viewsRyorry

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:24 - Jun 18 by judespiveyg

People over 35 using social media
Allardyce, Pulis, Hughton and Mccarthy from managing football clubs.
People who don't pick up after their dog.
The music of Oasis, The Smiths and Pulp
Norwich having a better team than Ipswich.

I'd have downvoted you for the over-35s on social media (probably at least half of the regulars on here are!) - if you hadn't included those not picking up after their dogs, with which I agree 100%.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:34 - Jun 18 with 768 viewsericclacton

Twitter.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:36 - Jun 18 with 763 viewsjeera

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:27 - Jun 18 by Ryorry

I'd have downvoted you for the over-35s on social media (probably at least half of the regulars on here are!) - if you hadn't included those not picking up after their dogs, with which I agree 100%.

People under 20 being allowed to voice their opinions.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:42 - Jun 18 with 746 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Increased fines for dropping fag butts.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 16:43 - Jun 18 with 743 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:25 - Jun 18 by Sarge

1) Opposition parties (edit: once I take power. In the meantime they are absolutely vital to fight the T*ries and sweep me into power)
2) Use of the term ‘lockdown’
3) Any advert from any company utilising Teams or similar
4) People telling me how they’re ‘keeping me safe’
5) Sandals
6) Norwich City
7) Social media for those with average or below IQ
8) Ignorance
9) The comments section of the Daily Mail website (see points 7 & 8)
10) Roast beef monster munch. They can be much better utilised as pickled onion
11) 5 day working weeks. It’s just a tool to keep you down.

So please vote for me! Or don’t, I’m taking power either way.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 14:03]

No1 has already been done.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 17:36 - Jun 18 with 721 viewsMeadowlark

oh.....and people who pronounce the letter H with an H.

IT IS AITCH.
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 17:47 - Jun 18 with 712 viewsjeera

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 17:36 - Jun 18 by Meadowlark

oh.....and people who pronounce the letter H with an H.

IT IS AITCH.

I know.

A 'ate that one meself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024