Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 11:38 - Jul 3 with 7162 views26_Paz

I’ve got a couple of boozers booked for an all dayer tomorrow, really don’t know what to expect. We’ve booked into a couple of places just in case but really not sure what the general vibe will be ... will you be able to move to different pubs / bars etc or will they all be at capacity ... who knows!
Will it be good? Will it be rubbish? Will there be too many people? Will there not be many people? Maybe it’s the uncertainty that’s making it exciting ... either way I’m going to get trollied!
Hope you all enjoy it (safely) lads!

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 20:03 - Jul 3 with 905 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 19:04 - Jul 3 by Libero

I just read he’s in Essex too, it’s no wonder that area of the country is riddled when people display attitudes like that shown by Paz. Daft, irresponsible git.

Riddled with what exactly?

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 20:05 - Jul 3 with 900 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 19:13 - Jul 3 by Shawsey

You are coming over as a right d1ck. Not saying you are, but that is what it seems like. Please think of others, not just yourself. Getting hammered isn't the correct thing to do tomorrow. Have a few beers, enjoy yourself, but not hammered. The country doesn't need pr@ts p1ssed off their t1ts all weekend. Please think of the bigger picture and don't act like the d1ck you are coming over as.

I’m going to get p1ssed. I’m going to fully comply with all regulations regarding Covid and certainly won’t be putting any strain on any public services

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 20:06 - Jul 3 with 895 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 20:03 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

Riddled with what exactly?

Covid-19, obviously.
Tomorrow on 20:09 - Jul 3 with 891 viewsSpruceMoose

Tomorrow on 20:05 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

I’m going to get p1ssed. I’m going to fully comply with all regulations regarding Covid and certainly won’t be putting any strain on any public services

After all, humans are famous for following the rules and having a realistic appreciation of risk when pissed up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tomorrow on 20:13 - Jul 3 with 882 viewspeterleeblue

Tomorrow on 13:53 - Jul 3 by Libero

Thing is, the council will simply be implementing the guidance given to them by the government.

Trust me they are not. They are making it up council by council. We have risk assessments fro every pub based totally on the guidelines.

E.G.
Guideline - Names and numbers should be encouraged to be supplied by customers using GDPR compliant methods.

Local Authority - If a customer refuses he / she should be refused access. This is NOT want the guideline says.
Tomorrow on 20:16 - Jul 3 with 879 viewspeterleeblue

Tomorrow on 14:42 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

Policing update.

Devon and Cornwall Police's approach seems to be to turn tomorrow into one large pub crawl...

(Still no legislation, either made or even in draft).

Again, not in the guidelines.

This is local operators simply making the whole process even more difficult to manage. Most pubs are all over this and desperate to do this well. But the Authority and Police seem determined to act unpleasantly towards hard pushed, stressed out licencees.
Tomorrow on 20:18 - Jul 3 with 872 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 20:06 - Jul 3 by Libero

Covid-19, obviously.

You say obviously but I was just a bit confused. You see Essex has had 5319 confirmed cases out of a population of 1,489,189 and Suffolk has had 2604 cases out of a population of 761,350. Roughly the same. But don’t let the facts get in the way of you slagging me off or looking down on people will you.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 20:19]

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 20:21 - Jul 3 with 859 viewsSpruceMoose

Tomorrow on 20:18 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

You say obviously but I was just a bit confused. You see Essex has had 5319 confirmed cases out of a population of 1,489,189 and Suffolk has had 2604 cases out of a population of 761,350. Roughly the same. But don’t let the facts get in the way of you slagging me off or looking down on people will you.

Not sure how you thought crowing about going out and getting pïssed was going to go down Paz? The numbers you quote can change and accelerate if people don't do the right thing.

I hope you have a good time, stay safe, stay in control.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 20:24]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow on 20:24 - Jul 3 with 849 viewsShawsey

Tomorrow on 20:05 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

That is a shame. Was hoping you may have listened and changed your mind. I was hoping my opinion of you was wrong, but alas, I was spot on. Shame.
Tomorrow on 20:24 - Jul 3 with 849 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 20:21 - Jul 3 by SpruceMoose

Not sure how you thought crowing about going out and getting pïssed was going to go down Paz? The numbers you quote can change and accelerate if people don't do the right thing.

I hope you have a good time, stay safe, stay in control.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 20:24]

I will do mate and thanks for that.
Wasn’t crowing, just interested in how it will all go down.
Wasn’t expecting Libero to make up that my area has a bad Covid rate and then try and blame it on the likes of me that’s for sure!

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 20:28 - Jul 3 with 844 viewsSpruceMoose

Tomorrow on 20:24 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

I will do mate and thanks for that.
Wasn’t crowing, just interested in how it will all go down.
Wasn’t expecting Libero to make up that my area has a bad Covid rate and then try and blame it on the likes of me that’s for sure!

I guess the thing to remember is that people like you (as in people going down the boozer tomorrow) could be to blame for an increased covid rate if they don't do the right thing. You will do the right thing, but you know there will be thousands who don't unfortunately.

Tomorrow on 20:29 - Jul 3 with 842 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 20:28 - Jul 3 by SpruceMoose

I guess the thing to remember is that people like you (as in people going down the boozer tomorrow) could be to blame for an increased covid rate if they don't do the right thing. You will do the right thing, but you know there will be thousands who don't unfortunately.

I’m sure there will be. Has to be down to the pubs I suppose. If people are being d1cks and ignoring the rules they will have to stop serving them and kick them out

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 20:31 - Jul 3 with 839 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 20:28 - Jul 3 by SpruceMoose

What’s the situation over there? Are bars open?

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 20:31 - Jul 3 with 837 viewsvapour_trail

Have a good time all the time.

Enjoy Paz!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Tomorrow on 20:32 - Jul 3 with 838 viewsSpruceMoose

Tomorrow on 20:29 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

I’m sure there will be. Has to be down to the pubs I suppose. If people are being d1cks and ignoring the rules they will have to stop serving them and kick them out

Inside service at pubs was supposed to begin last week. That's been delayed though as the states that have already done that are now facing increased covid rates. It just seems a recipe for disaster to me. We will see though.

Currently in the city it's outside service, mask on to order, but you're allowed to take mask off when seated. Most places only have space for two or three tables. If you have no outside space then it's takeaway booze only.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 20:36]

Tomorrow on 21:04 - Jul 3 with 805 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 20:18 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

We’ve been through this before with statistics, it’s clear you either don’t understand or are purposefully obtuse about the data.

You do you, mate. I just hope that your self indulgence doesn’t have repercussions.
Tomorrow on 21:09 - Jul 3 with 797 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 21:04 - Jul 3 by Libero

We’ve been through this before with statistics, it’s clear you either don’t understand or are purposefully obtuse about the data.

You do you, mate. I just hope that your self indulgence doesn’t have repercussions.

We’ve been through what? Are you saying that we should ignore the published data and just assume Essex is ‘riddled’ with corona just because the great Libero says so?
You’ve made a statement that is as ignorant as it is incorrect. Just be man enough to admit it.

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 21:10 - Jul 3 with 792 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 20:13 - Jul 3 by peterleeblue

Trust me they are not. They are making it up council by council. We have risk assessments fro every pub based totally on the guidelines.

E.G.
Guideline - Names and numbers should be encouraged to be supplied by customers using GDPR compliant methods.

Local Authority - If a customer refuses he / she should be refused access. This is NOT want the guideline says.

I suspect being in the role you are you know that this is how a lot of things worked before covid. Blame the government for failing to create water right unilateral rules that are clear and consistent, not the local authorities who are doing their best to follow the purposefully vague guidance and keep people safe.
Tomorrow on 21:20 - Jul 3 with 772 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 21:09 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

We’ve been through what? Are you saying that we should ignore the published data and just assume Essex is ‘riddled’ with corona just because the great Libero says so?
You’ve made a statement that is as ignorant as it is incorrect. Just be man enough to admit it.

I’m not going to rehash previous threads with you, if that puts question marks for you over my masculinity I’m fine with that.

If you want to believe that going to multiple pubs on the same day isn’t a self indulgent and irresponsible thing to do, and that Essex hasn’t been the worst effected part of East Anglia then all power to you.
Tomorrow on 21:27 - Jul 3 with 764 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 21:20 - Jul 3 by Libero

I’m not going to rehash previous threads with you, if that puts question marks for you over my masculinity I’m fine with that.

If you want to believe that going to multiple pubs on the same day isn’t a self indulgent and irresponsible thing to do, and that Essex hasn’t been the worst effected part of East Anglia then all power to you.

I’m not interested in old threads or what you think of me getting drunk tomorrow. I’m interested in why you seem to be revelling in your (proven by data to be incorrect) view that Essex has been ‘riddled’ with corona?

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 21:45 - Jul 3 with 748 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 21:27 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

I’m not interested in old threads or what you think of me getting drunk tomorrow. I’m interested in why you seem to be revelling in your (proven by data to be incorrect) view that Essex has been ‘riddled’ with corona?

Sorry mate, you can’t troll a troll. Great effort though, enjoy your drinks, maybe give Nan a wide berth for a few weeks after, just saying.
Tomorrow on 22:12 - Jul 3 with 715 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 21:45 - Jul 3 by Libero

Sorry mate, you can’t troll a troll. Great effort though, enjoy your drinks, maybe give Nan a wide berth for a few weeks after, just saying.

Below the belt, that one. Stick to your make believe stories about places you think are ‘riddled’ with corona.

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 22:52 - Jul 3 with 683 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Enjoy a little bit of normality Paz.

Take reasonable precautions.

Personally, after a couple of pints, i need a slash every 20 minutes, so wont be visiting pubs or i will spend the entire time in a queue.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Tomorrow on 23:11 - Jul 3 with 664 viewsSpruceMoose

Tomorrow on 22:52 - Jul 3 by StochesStotasBlewe

Enjoy a little bit of normality Paz.

Take reasonable precautions.

Personally, after a couple of pints, i need a slash every 20 minutes, so wont be visiting pubs or i will spend the entire time in a queue.

Just have a suck on a urinal cake while you're in there! That'll kill anything dangerous lurking in the upper respiratory system!

Tomorrow on 23:31 - Jul 3 with 649 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Tomorrow on 23:11 - Jul 3 by SpruceMoose

Just have a suck on a urinal cake while you're in there! That'll kill anything dangerous lurking in the upper respiratory system!

If urinal cake tasted of cornichons and extra mature cheddar, i might be tempted.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024