Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like there could be something in it 14:59 - Jul 6 with 1415 viewsKieranMcKenna1

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/18564270.ipswich-line-summer-move-sunder

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:03 - Jul 6 with 1375 viewsKeno

Bodes well .....

Wyke joined Sunderland for £400,000 in the summer of 2018, but his time on Wearside has been plagued by a series of injury issues and he has never quite been able to establish himself as the Black Cats’ number one striker.

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:10 - Jul 6 with 1325 viewsSitfcB

So apparently we held talks with Eoin Doyle!?

...but seem to have lost out to League 2 Bolton?

WTF.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:16 - Jul 6 with 1292 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:03 - Jul 6 by Keno

Bodes well .....

Wyke joined Sunderland for £400,000 in the summer of 2018, but his time on Wearside has been plagued by a series of injury issues and he has never quite been able to establish himself as the Black Cats’ number one striker.

Injury problems you say?
Not much game time you say?
Doesn't score many you say?

When can we sign him?

I don't actually mind. Why not have a look at him? My bigger concern would be the big gap that was often between our various strikers and the midfield last season. No amount of changing the striker is going to improve things if they don't see the ball.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:17 - Jul 6 with 1286 viewsBluefish

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:10 - Jul 6 by SitfcB

WTF.

OK so they have been relegated having started the season on minus and without a squad and couldn't even fulfil some fixtures but it was that or play for PRP

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:18 - Jul 6 with 1284 viewsCokeIsKey

Interesting information in this article - didn't realise we went for Doyle but I'm not too said that we missed out on him. Too similar to Norwod in my opinion.

Also exciting that we will be signing new players over the course of the next few weeks - even if they will all be dross.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:19 - Jul 6 with 1265 viewstractorboy1978

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:10 - Jul 6 by SitfcB

WTF.

They've given him a 3 year deal at 32.
Looks like there could be something in it on 15:26 - Jul 6 with 1226 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Him n Bailey Wright from Bristol City would be a great start and 2 holes filled!
Looks like there could be something in it on 15:42 - Jul 6 with 1153 viewsBlueBadger

Bodes well .....

Just we need - an injury plagued forward who's never quite done it to partner Will Keane up front.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:44 - Jul 6 with 1147 viewsBloomBlue

Lots of promise but then plagued by a series of injuries followed by struggling to establish himself in the first team that reminds of that player at Brentford forget his name Alan something not sure where he moved to
Looks like there could be something in it on 16:05 - Jul 6 with 1044 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like there could be something in it on 15:44 - Jul 6 by BloomBlue

Lots of promise but then plagued by a series of injuries followed by struggling to establish himself in the first team that reminds of that player at Brentford forget his name Alan something not sure where he moved to

Looks like there could be something in it by BlueBadger 6 Jul 2020 15:42
Just we need - an injury plagued forward who's never quite done it to partner Will Keane up front.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like there could be something in it on 17:22 - Jul 6 with 858 viewsGeoffSentence

Bodes well .....

He will fit right in. Though not sure if 'fit' is the right word. Maybe I should say that he will be a good match for the club.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024