Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle 11:38 - Jul 10 with 2456 viewsGeoffSentence

At the butcher's. Childishly I couldn't resist the urge to make a few secret w@nker signs at him. Only they might not have been as secret as I thought because he glared at me. The sort of glare you might give to someone who had just made a w@nker sign at you.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:08 - Jul 10 with 774 viewsLibero

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:03 - Jul 10 by hampstead_blue

I voted for them with real pleasure and joy.

Unsurprising, t0sser.
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:08 - Jul 10 with 771 viewsgiant_stow

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:04 - Jul 10 by jeera

Being a decent person isn't a failing.

But you could have stuck a feck into him from those of us who aren't so nice.

That's kind mr, but I was cross at myself for being polite. Mind you, what good would abusing him have done? I remember his security looked busy and harrassed, so I might have got a little tap! Hey ho.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:09 - Jul 10 with 769 viewsGeoffSentence

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:39 - Jul 10 by hampstead_blue

Sorry. I wasn't jabbing you at all.

I don't know his stance on matters. Off my radar that one.

I remember seeing Alistair Campbell on the train back to London after we played Burnley in a midweek evening game. Did I want to jab him for the dodgy dossier? Darn right but I internalised and probably ripped him apart in my mind.

We are human after all. Mrs H says...."(before you shoot them darling) walk in their shoes".....that's a good way to keep the death toll down.... ;-)

What you should have done with Campbell was to make a few.secret w☺nker signs, but taking great care to keep them hidden.

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:14 - Jul 10 with 754 viewsjeera

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:03 - Jul 10 by hampstead_blue

I voted for them with real pleasure and joy.

That's nothing to be proud of.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:16 - Jul 10 with 746 viewsLibero

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:14 - Jul 10 by jeera

That's nothing to be proud of.

Neither is calling someone a "window licker" but the hampster doesn't appear to have shame, so there we go.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 14:16]
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:29 - Jul 10 with 726 viewshampstead_blue

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:09 - Jul 10 by GeoffSentence

What you should have done with Campbell was to make a few.secret w☺nker signs, but taking great care to keep them hidden.

In my head I was gently pulling his arms out of their sockets. Tearing nails off.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:54 - Jul 10 with 707 viewsSpruceMoose

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:29 - Jul 10 by hampstead_blue

In my head I was gently pulling his arms out of their sockets. Tearing nails off.....

You're a strange one!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 14:57]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:33 - Jul 10 with 679 viewsSeablu

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:54 - Jul 10 by SpruceMoose

You're a strange one!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 14:57]

Never trust anyone with 800 odd votes from the comments section.
He'd certainly found his level over there.
Login to get fewer ads

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:36 - Jul 10 with 670 viewsSpruceMoose

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:33 - Jul 10 by Seablu

Never trust anyone with 800 odd votes from the comments section.
He'd certainly found his level over there.

Somehow I have +75 new comments votes! Which is weird, as I usually only ever go over there to call them booger eating manbabies...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:48 - Jul 10 with 662 viewsSeablu

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:36 - Jul 10 by SpruceMoose

Somehow I have +75 new comments votes! Which is weird, as I usually only ever go over there to call them booger eating manbabies...

It's an absolute horror show over there.
The David McGoldrick BLM thread was appalling.
I always knew we had a few knuckleheads amongst our supporters....
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:56 - Jul 10 with 655 viewsLibero

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:29 - Jul 10 by hampstead_blue

Absolute wrong'un.
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:58 - Jul 10 with 656 viewsjaykay

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:13 - Jul 10 by hampstead_blue

What I was thinking.

Disagree, of course. Publically abuse? I don't know, seems rather silly.
Have a chat with him and ask him, politely about your concerns.
He's more likely to be willing to engage with a constituent who is polite.

If I saw JC in the street I'd be polite and ask him nicely why he thinks......etc etc.

I'm not picking a fight, just thinking aloud.

year a bit silly, like using a derogatory term for a disabled person. who on earth would do that ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:59 - Jul 10 with 653 viewsLibero

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 15:58 - Jul 10 by jaykay

year a bit silly, like using a derogatory term for a disabled person. who on earth would do that ?

Yes, you must not be rude to an individual, but it's perfectly okay to imagine slowly and sadistically inflicting physical pain upon them.

Solid water tight logic and values from the hampster, as always.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 16:01]
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 18:04 - Jul 10 with 618 viewsGeoffSentence

Here he is. Wasn't behind the corner when I.was there. Was with some PR person getting togged up

https://mobile.twitter.com/jc4southsuffolk/status/1281619605321113601

That is very childish indeed Geoffers on 21:52 - Jul 10 with 571 viewsNthQldITFC

That is very childish indeed Geoffers on 11:53 - Jul 10 by Dyland

An adult would have done it to his face (not in his face though, I don't condone intimidation).

I presume that you just mean the sign. If not could you apprise me of which butchers you frequent, so that I can avoid their sauce department, if you know what I mean.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 07:28 - Jul 11 with 531 viewsmonytowbray

The Middle Class White Boys strike again!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 07:36 - Jul 11 with 525 viewsHerbivore

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 07:28 - Jul 11 by monytowbray

The Middle Class White Boys strike again!

Aren't you also a middle class white boy?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024