Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable 07:48 - Jul 15 with 672 viewsSteve_M

Despicable individuals, see also anti-vaxers etc, etc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53407636

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 08:00 - Jul 15 with 638 viewsHerbivore

Utter scum. Up there alongside mediums for me, preying on the vulnerable.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 08:17 - Jul 15 with 607 viewsbluelagos

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 08:00 - Jul 15 by Herbivore

Utter scum. Up there alongside mediums for me, preying on the vulnerable.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/coronavirus-test-kits-fake-scam-man-

I'll raise you both in scummy c"nt top trumps

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 08:39 - Jul 15 with 577 viewsDanTheMan

I don't know how people like this sleep at night.

At best they do truly believe they are helping people without having the brain power to realise how dangerous what they are saying it.

At worst they just care about money and don't care that people will die.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 08:41 - Jul 15 with 579 viewsMullet

Believe it or not but Scrubs did a really decent episode on this years ago. The raw fruit and veg diet myth is a really old one too and seems to be the cornerstone of a lot of this guff.

The comments from the girlfriend about celebrity and echo chambers are tragic.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 08:42 - Jul 15 with 574 viewshomer_123

Oddly, have just finished reading the article and then popped across to TWTD as was going to post a link.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 08:52 - Jul 15 with 560 viewsStokieBlue

Awful.

Also doesn't help that places like Goop normalise "alternative therapies" with Paltrow being the friendly face and then companies like Netflix legitimising it with documentaries.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 09:09 - Jul 15 with 521 viewsKeno

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 08:41 - Jul 15 by Mullet

Believe it or not but Scrubs did a really decent episode on this years ago. The raw fruit and veg diet myth is a really old one too and seems to be the cornerstone of a lot of this guff.

The comments from the girlfriend about celebrity and echo chambers are tragic.

Scrubs actually did a good episodes like that

The one where they showed how infections can spread has even be used in news programmes

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Practioners of 'alternative therapies' who prey on the vulnerable on 10:08 - Jul 15 with 482 viewsBlueBadger

Well, I WAS in a good mood when I got up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024