Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Howe gone 21:12 - Aug 1 with 5290 viewsStenvict

Unfortunate...

Poll: What will be announced first?

Eddie Howe gone on 08:17 - Aug 2 with 1042 viewsGlasgowBlue

Evidence??

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Eddie Howe gone on 11:04 - Aug 2 with 951 viewshampstead_blue

Unreal.

That man gave them the world on a stick.
One bad season doth not make him wrong you know.

Let him tweak and rebuild.

Short termism smells

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Eddie Howe gone on 11:15 - Aug 2 with 934 viewsm14_blue

Eddie Howe gone on 11:04 - Aug 2 by hampstead_blue

Unreal.

That man gave them the world on a stick.
One bad season doth not make him wrong you know.

Let him tweak and rebuild.

Short termism smells

I don't think he was sacked tbf, sounds like a genuinely mutual decision.
Eddie Howe gone on 12:58 - Aug 2 with 910 viewsWD19

Eddie Howe gone on 22:42 - Aug 1 by Illinoisblue

They have spent a LOT of money for average players but 80% wage to turnover ratio sounds fairly prudent compared to other clubs.

I reckon he has just piloted a team that should be nowhere near the bottom to relegation and then walked out.
Eddie Howe gone on 16:11 - Aug 2 with 872 viewsWeWereZombies

Eddie Howe gone on 22:28 - Aug 1 by tractordownsouth

West Ham or Palace is my guess. Can't see Moyes or Hodgson lasting till the end of next season and Everton/Wolves/Leicester won't be making any managerial changes soon so a lower mid-table club is the best he'll be able to do for now.

I think Moyes will still be at West Ham if he can get them into or close to the top half of the table. They did seem to be a little evidence that he was turning them around and in Antonio they have a striker who is developing into a potent force now.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Eddie Howe gone on 18:19 - Aug 2 with 829 viewspointofblue

Relegation has resulted in the scales fallen from some eyes, seemingly:

'Relegation is a huge blow for Bournemouth, and these are not the "plucky little Cherries" the romantics will sometimes talk about. That narrative is somewhat mythical.

Bournemouth are owned by a wealthy and ambitious Russian businessman - Maxim Demin.

Let's not forget this is the club that had to pay £4.75m to the Football League in July 2018 to settle a Financial Fair Play dispute arising from their promotion to the Premier League in 2014-15. They had originally been expected to be fined £7.6m after accruing a loss of £38.3m as they won the Championship.

The EFL settled on the lower figure saying the club "did not make any deliberate attempt to infringe the rules or to deceive".'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53628740

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Eddie Howe gone on 18:32 - Aug 2 with 819 viewsDennyx4

Eddie Howe gone on 18:19 - Aug 2 by pointofblue

Relegation has resulted in the scales fallen from some eyes, seemingly:

'Relegation is a huge blow for Bournemouth, and these are not the "plucky little Cherries" the romantics will sometimes talk about. That narrative is somewhat mythical.

Bournemouth are owned by a wealthy and ambitious Russian businessman - Maxim Demin.

Let's not forget this is the club that had to pay £4.75m to the Football League in July 2018 to settle a Financial Fair Play dispute arising from their promotion to the Premier League in 2014-15. They had originally been expected to be fined £7.6m after accruing a loss of £38.3m as they won the Championship.

The EFL settled on the lower figure saying the club "did not make any deliberate attempt to infringe the rules or to deceive".'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53628740

I am sure I read somewhere that Norwich lost £38m last season, when they got promoted from the Championship too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024