Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Norwood 16:34 - Aug 3 with 18032 viewsWallingford_Boy

Just posted on social media a video of himself climbing onto his car, hanging from an upstairs window and pulling himself up (as he was locked out).

I bet the club would love to see their highest earner risk injury in this way.

He really is a silly boy!

RIP Sir Bobby

James Norwood on 14:44 - Aug 4 with 1736 viewsportmanking

James Norwood on 14:42 - Aug 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

"I just don't take too kindly to our top earner", its a bloody good job you don't pay his wages then isn't it.

What on earth does that mean? My season ticket goes towards his wages and I want the best for my team. I'm entitled to an opinion on his professionalism thanks very much.
James Norwood on 14:46 - Aug 4 with 1722 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

James Norwood on 14:40 - Aug 4 by Herbivore

So you don't hold any opinions about people you don't know personally? No opinions about any celebrity or politician or sportsperson? None? I find that very hard to believe.

I probably do, but not on the basis on 10 seconds worth of instagram stories every now and again, no, especially when they aren't doing anything wrong.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 14:47]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

James Norwood on 14:48 - Aug 4 with 1705 viewsHerbivore

James Norwood on 14:46 - Aug 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

I probably do, but not on the basis on 10 seconds worth of instagram stories every now and again, no, especially when they aren't doing anything wrong.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 14:47]

I'm basing this on things I've seen and heard over the year that Norwood has been here rather than a 10 second video on Insta. I don't use Insta. Glad we've established that it's absolutely fine to form an opinion about someone without having to know them personally.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

James Norwood on 15:00 - Aug 4 with 1688 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

James Norwood on 14:44 - Aug 4 by portmanking

What on earth does that mean? My season ticket goes towards his wages and I want the best for my team. I'm entitled to an opinion on his professionalism thanks very much.

I can't make it any clearer. You be talking about you aren't happy our top earner is doing X and Y, fortunately for you, you don't pay the wages of our 'top earner' so that's irrelevant.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, everyone is entitled ride on their high horse, each to their own.

James Norwood on 15:01 - Aug 4 with 1677 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

James Norwood on 14:48 - Aug 4 by Herbivore

I'm basing this on things I've seen and heard over the year that Norwood has been here rather than a 10 second video on Insta. I don't use Insta. Glad we've established that it's absolutely fine to form an opinion about someone without having to know them personally.

Ahhhhh you're basing on things you've seen and heard over the last year, that will do for me, I need say no more.

James Norwood on 15:06 - Aug 4 with 1663 viewsportmanking

James Norwood on 15:00 - Aug 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

I can't make it any clearer. You be talking about you aren't happy our top earner is doing X and Y, fortunately for you, you don't pay the wages of our 'top earner' so that's irrelevant.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, everyone is entitled ride on their high horse, each to their own.

Dan, please refrain being an absolute bell.
James Norwood on 15:09 - Aug 4 with 1652 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

James Norwood on 15:06 - Aug 4 by portmanking

Dan? I don't know whether that's a typo error or whether once again you are making judgement on someone you don't know.

However, you've got it wrong once again.

Have a lovely day x

James Norwood on 15:12 - Aug 4 with 1650 viewsportmanking

James Norwood on 15:09 - Aug 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

Dan? I don't know whether that's a typo error or whether once again you are making judgement on someone you don't know.

However, you've got it wrong once again.

Have a lovely day x

No I haven't got it wrong.

Ta ta sweetheart x
Login to get fewer ads

James Norwood on 15:16 - Aug 4 with 1636 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

This poster isn’t DanFord, that poster does still post on here under another name though

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

James Norwood on 15:16 - Aug 4 with 1633 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

James Norwood on 15:12 - Aug 4 by portmanking

No I haven't got it wrong.

Ta ta sweetheart x

HAHAHA!

To be fair, I have been called a lot worse than 'Dan', so I'll take it.

Get back to your bloody homework now will you, schools back September.

James Norwood on 15:32 - Aug 4 with 1598 viewsBrixtonBlue

James Norwood on 14:19 - Aug 4 by PJH

So you expect him to take a few more of his chances in 2020/21 then because missing chances at the rate he did last season will not be firing anyone to promotion.

Unless we make a hell of a lot more chances anyway.

Considering his injuries, the sh!te team he was playing in, and the cut-short season, I thought his goals return was pretty decent.

A full, injury-free season, with perhaps a more settled and thus better functioning side, I reckon he could hit 20.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

James Norwood on 15:34 - Aug 4 with 1591 viewsBrixtonBlue

James Norwood on 14:22 - Aug 4 by Herbivore

I also won't care if he's scoring the goals that fire us to promotion. He's not though, sadly. He's too busy going on the lash with Joey Barton.

We're not actually playing at the moment, so it's a little hard for him to fire us to promotion right now.

I also think you're rather overstating the "going on the lash with Joey Barton."

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

James Norwood on 15:36 - Aug 4 with 1589 viewsBrixtonBlue

James Norwood on 14:29 - Aug 4 by Herbivore

I don't know him personally, but I go on what I've seen and heard and on that basis I think he's a bit of a knob. If he conducted himself differently I wouldn't think he was a bit of a knob.

I thought we were always told to not take the internet so seriously?

James Norwood on 15:37 - Aug 4 with 1588 viewsBrixtonBlue

James Norwood on 14:40 - Aug 4 by Herbivore

So you don't hold any opinions about people you don't know personally? No opinions about any celebrity or politician or sportsperson? None? I find that very hard to believe.

I certainly don't get upset by them.

James Norwood on 15:39 - Aug 4 with 1580 viewsBrixtonBlue

He's entitled to his opinion just as much as you are.

James Norwood on 15:42 - Aug 4 with 1570 viewsHerbivore

James Norwood on 15:37 - Aug 4 by BrixtonBlue

I certainly don't get upset by them.

I'm not upset, Dollers. I'm not sure how you reach that conclusion. I just think he's a bit of a knob.

James Norwood on 15:46 - Aug 4 with 1544 viewsHerbivore

James Norwood on 15:36 - Aug 4 by BrixtonBlue

I thought we were always told to not take the internet so seriously?

Sound advice for some to take, Dollers. Personally I don't take it all that seriously, but the internet does enable something of a window into people's lives and personalities and so you can then form a view about whether that person may or may not be a bit of a knob. It's not anything that preoccupies me or will lead to me having some sort of meltdown, it's just fairly normal human stuff, observing behaviour.

James Norwood on 15:51 - Aug 4 with 1530 viewsTieDyedIn95

James Norwood on 17:21 - Aug 3 by SitfcB

Only our fans could make an issue of this hahaha ffs.

Dundee are fuming about their new striker risking himself like that. I want to know how Brett Pittman is keeping instead, is he fit and able?

;)

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024