Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club 10:10 - Aug 31 with 13863 viewsKeno

or is it 'just pre-season tension'

I read comments about the dressing room being "lost", is that just wishful thinking or are we back to a Wurst Scenario

Its bank holiday, I'm working, I'm bored and could use some cheering up

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:51 - Aug 31 with 2019 viewsNotMarcusEvans

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:47 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

Are you an ambassador of decency and morality then?

I'm someone like most people who thinks wishing serious illness on someone because of a league one football team is deranged......

But you clearly are not.

Why not retract the statement? It's a stupid nasty thing to say. God knows what you would hope for poor Skuse and Chambers. A car crash? Cancer? Or was that last one reserved for ME?
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:56 - Aug 31 with 1993 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:51 - Aug 31 by NotMarcusEvans

I'm someone like most people who thinks wishing serious illness on someone because of a league one football team is deranged......

But you clearly are not.

Why not retract the statement? It's a stupid nasty thing to say. God knows what you would hope for poor Skuse and Chambers. A car crash? Cancer? Or was that last one reserved for ME?

More and more questions. Hard to keep up with you. Make a list of your questions, PM me and I might offer you answers.

What would I hope for both of them? Go and find a different club.
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:06 - Aug 31 with 1953 viewsHerbivore

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:31 - Aug 31 by TheTrueBlue1878

I’m sorry, but that’s not really in line with what I was told, from a fairly senior player. Camp has been good pre season. There was an altercation last year I was aware of between Norwood and Lambert, whether that’s truly water under the bridge I don’t know, but happens at multiple football clubs up and down the country every week.

I know Lambert isn’t the coach day in day out, Taylor and Gill are a lot more day to day coaches, but to suggest Lambert isn’t close to detail or hold relationships with the players is quite wide of the mark.

From what I was told the players are fine, they are itching to get back to competitive games, and are behind what Lambert is trying to do different this year.

I’m not trying to discredit what you’ve said, but it’s not what a first teamer has directly told me when had a chat with him on Thursday, granted that was prior to a poor Cambridge performance, but can’t imagine the dressing being ‘lost’ over one pre season game.

Chinny reckon.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:17 - Aug 31 with 1928 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:35 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

Are you sure you're 'very calm'? Couple of days ago you said to the different member that he wouldn't tell you this or that in your face.

Whatever you think about particular players is your opinion whereas I'll keep my opinion. My memory is absolutely fine unlike yours that's why I have told you to update yourself. If Huws was never fully match fit what was the point of putting him into the team last season?
Did he impress at Cambridge though?

There is no need to 'enlighten' you and it'd take 10 pages, you'd keep arguing and the end you'd run to Phil to complain like you usually do. Keep your opinion to yourself and I'll keep mine.

Well I'm glad you think I'm unable to calm down after 2 days (when I was actually calm anyway).

If you can give any evidence where I've "run to Phil" feel free. I'll give Phil the opportunity to comment here if he wishes.

I wish you all the best. I'm scared to say too much more.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:24 - Aug 31 with 1897 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:39 - Aug 31 by NotMarcusEvans

You were in a FB group wishing disease on ME. You're unstable, mate.

Blimey.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:29 - Aug 31 with 1875 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:56 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

More and more questions. Hard to keep up with you. Make a list of your questions, PM me and I might offer you answers.

What would I hope for both of them? Go and find a different club.

These are serious allegations. I suggest you answer them here. For me, they're not that difficult.

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:31 - Aug 31 with 1863 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:29 - Aug 31 by BrixtonBlue

These are serious allegations. I suggest you answer them here. For me, they're not that difficult.

Strong desire for arguing and 10 pages from you.
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:31 - Aug 31 with 1866 viewsjeera

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 16:05 - Aug 31 by Sharkey

Genuine question, (because I've never even about it before), and I appreciate you're not making a hugely grand claim when you say "" some of the best facilities ', but what's better about the facilities than what other clubs ( a Peterborough, say, or Oxford) have got? Very possibly wrongly, my impression is that Town have kind of stood still a bit whereas lots of clubs have upgraded their training premises considerably.

Running water, electricity.

A treadmill, and one of those sit-up abs frame things.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:33 - Aug 31 with 1856 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:06 - Aug 31 by Herbivore

Chinny reckon.

I feel like a superstar celebrity the way you stalk me around.

Should you wish a signed photo drop me a DM hun x

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:36 - Aug 31 with 1846 viewsHerbivore

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:33 - Aug 31 by TheTrueBlue1878

I feel like a superstar celebrity the way you stalk me around.

Should you wish a signed photo drop me a DM hun x

Delusional.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:41 - Aug 31 with 1831 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:34 - Aug 31 by Mullet

How likely is it that the player would tell you the truth about their workplace though? I think "altercation" downplays it somewhat too. Especially given the very public moves mooted this summer etc.

As with Hurst these things are coming out from too many holes to be dismissed.

It came about when he came down to us from another club during the Hurst era, he was playing at another team where one of childhood friends were playing. I came down to Ipswich around 6 years ago for work, and then when he signed my friend rang me and just asked if I would help him settle into the area for a little while, just became friends ever since and we speak regularly now. Me and my Mrs go out for meals with him and his Mrs, we play golf from time to time.

Norwood and Lambert didn’t even touch each other, they had a disagreement last year but others just took them apart to cool off, it was an altercation, I think to describe as anymore than that would be a bit OTT. Although it of course depends what your personal opinion of an “altercation” is I guess.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:53 - Aug 31 with 1800 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:31 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

Strong desire for arguing and 10 pages from you.

Really isn't. Man up and answer.

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:55 - Aug 31 with 1790 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 20:47 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

Are you an ambassador of decency and morality then?

I think I am if you're the alternative.

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:57 - Aug 31 with 1782 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:53 - Aug 31 by BrixtonBlue

Really isn't. Man up and answer.

Man up from you Dear me !

A few moments ago you didn't seem to want to say too much more and two posts later you are asking me some questions and carry on. Make your mind up what you really want as it's hard to keep up with you.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 21:58]
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:03 - Aug 31 with 1762 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 21:57 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

Man up from you Dear me !

A few moments ago you didn't seem to want to say too much more and two posts later you are asking me some questions and carry on. Make your mind up what you really want as it's hard to keep up with you.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 21:58]

In what way did I not want to say too much?! That was YOU'RE assertion!

Someone has accused you of wishing a disease on ME. You probably ought to answer that allegation.

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:07 - Aug 31 with 1750 viewsNotMarcusEvans

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:03 - Aug 31 by BrixtonBlue

Someone has accused you of wishing a disease on ME. You probably ought to answer that allegation.

He already admitted he did. Which I knew anyway. But it's the fact he doesn't seem to think it's a bad thing to think which is troubling.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 22:10]
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:08 - Aug 31 with 1740 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:03 - Aug 31 by BrixtonBlue

So you've changed your mind very quickly and decided to carry on.

I probably ought to answer. And it's you who is telling me that
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:09 - Aug 31 with 1730 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:08 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

So you've changed your mind very quickly and decided to carry on.

I probably ought to answer. And it's you who is telling me that

What have I changed my mind on, fruitcake?

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:11 - Aug 31 with 1715 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:09 - Aug 31 by BrixtonBlue

What have I changed my mind on, fruitcake?

I've explained that.
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:12 - Aug 31 with 1707 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:11 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

I've explained that.

No you haven't, what have I changed my mind on?

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:12 - Aug 31 with 1702 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:12 - Aug 31 by BrixtonBlue

No you haven't, what have I changed my mind on?

Read up my previous post.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 22:12]
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:13 - Aug 31 with 1702 viewsNotMarcusEvans

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:11 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

I've explained that.

Why do you wish a disease on another human? Are you that invested into ITFC that you wish ME had cancer or such? Bro, that is pretty psychopathic.
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:15 - Aug 31 with 1679 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:13 - Aug 31 by NotMarcusEvans

Why do you wish a disease on another human? Are you that invested into ITFC that you wish ME had cancer or such? Bro, that is pretty psychopathic.

I've told you PM me if you have further questions to me.
I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:18 - Aug 31 with 1667 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:15 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

Running away from the point. Won't answer.

You're a disgusting individual.

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:18 - Aug 31 with 1659 viewsNotMarcusEvans

I'm curious, how bad are things within the club on 22:15 - Aug 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

And I'm telling you to seek serious medical help. You're mental.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024