Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't want to open up Photogate again... 11:45 - Sep 4 with 919 viewsunstableblue

but: ... https://www.itfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/

But it does look a bit silly to have Wright, Ndaba, El Mizouni and Dobra named and presented in the first team squad.. but not with the sames photos as the rest!

And is Nydam really closer to the first team than El Mizouni? is Nydam actually even fit?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:47 - Sep 4 with 881 viewsSitfcB

This was chip paper ages ago.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:48 - Sep 4 with 871 viewsKieran_Knows

I thought that the other week with regards to Nydam. How, considering he's been injured the best part of a year be in the squad photo and El Mizouni and Dobra are not? Seems even more ridiculous (no slight on Nydam mind, just makes Lambert/Taylor look even more idiots).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:49 - Sep 4 with 859 viewsunstableblue

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:47 - Sep 4 by SitfcB

Perhaps - but the actual output of the photos (the main reason they had the call) was the squad individual photos - so there use is the club website and I assume in game Twitter captions.

I assume El Mizouni and Dobra will be making the bench

Now you can actually see the photos and they have been useed for their purpose, NOW is the time to realise what a weird step is was

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:50 - Sep 4 with 834 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:48 - Sep 4 by Kieran_Knows

I thought that the other week with regards to Nydam. How, considering he's been injured the best part of a year be in the squad photo and El Mizouni and Dobra are not? Seems even more ridiculous (no slight on Nydam mind, just makes Lambert/Taylor look even more idiots).

To be fair, Nydam made about 20 appearances in the championship prior to severe injury.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:51 - Sep 4 with 827 viewsKieran_Knows

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:50 - Sep 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, Nydam made about 20 appearances in the championship prior to severe injury.

But he's not had any look in under Lambert bar a 2/3 pre-season games? Just seems odd to me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:56 - Sep 4 with 775 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:51 - Sep 4 by Kieran_Knows

But he's not had any look in under Lambert bar a 2/3 pre-season games? Just seems odd to me.

Hes been injured for the majority of Lamberts reign.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert out! on 12:03 - Sep 4 with 721 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans out!
Tits out!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 12:08 - Sep 4 with 703 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, these were updated last week - it looks stupid, especially when El Miz and Ndaba were in the photo last year

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 12:38 - Sep 4 with 621 viewsDarth_Koont

Nydam when he returns is older and further along in his development even despite the past couple of years of Hurst, relegation and injury.

He was getting starts in the Championship and looked to be even ahead of Downes 2-3 years ago.

Photogate just seems to be a few players in an already large squad who would have made the NHS shot more difficult. And missed the cut because of their younger age. I can't really see what's complicated or problematic about it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 12:58 - Sep 4 with 535 viewsTieDyedIn95

Don't want to open up Photogate again... on 11:47 - Sep 4 by SitfcB

The EADT said it was on purpose.

The club said it wasn't... the club.

Since then we've got players handing in transfer requests and wiping any reference to ITFC off their social media as well as a collection of injuries rapidly appearing again from the same olds.

The players and manager are at odds.

Lambert is having his Berlin bunker moment and it will end in tears for everyone.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024